Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erinn
Curious October 2022 Saskatchewan

Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses

Erinn, on February 9, 2022 at 17:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3

Hello Fall 2022 Brides! How is everyone doing planning/ordering wedding attire? I ordered my dress last month and it was a huge weight off my shoulders to check that off the list!! Now I am on to bridesmaid dresses, and I'm coming to the conclusion that I am rather picky with the colour! I am looking for a deep wine/bordeaux for the bridesmaids (picture for reference). I ordered swatches off Azazie a few months ago and they don't have the colour I'm looking for. Today I ordered more swatches off of The Dessy Group and Kennedy Blue. Dessy Group seems quite pricey! Kennedy Blue has a beautiful bordeaux colour that I'm really excited to see in person! Does anyone have any experience with Kennedy Blue? The website looks very similar to Azazie but based in the US, so I know that CAD conversion is something I have to consider. Looking for any advice or personal experience with the company! Thanks in advance Smiley heart

Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses 1

3 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on February 16, 2022 at 21:37
  • Allison
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Erinn! I'm getting married in October at a winery so my girls will be in 'wine' or burgandy too - still looking at options. There are so many companies in the US that have home try-on options but of course everything is final sale if it's shipped to Canada and they all have expensive shipping charges. Since I'm in Ontario I think we'll end up getting dresses from David's Bridal because the prices are reasonable and my girls can try them on before ordering. The 'wine' colour at David's Bridal looks like crap online but is exactly what I want in person! The middle dress in the attached image is 'Wine' in Satin. Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses 2

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There's no free shipping to Canada with Kennedy Blue and in addition to the currency conversion, you'll have to pay duty. Just keep that in mind.

• Amanda
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am just like you! I had to check out multiple wine/burgundy colours before I found the colour at a bridal shop!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics