Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Baria
Curious July 2022 Quebec

2 veils at once?

Baria, on March 11, 2022 at 00:00 Posted in DIY 0 5

I have a chapel lengh veil with pearls which I Love.
Back story. It was purchased to wear with a dress that had enough lace at the bottom and on the dress to fall at the exact lengh without an edge. I had to ch age dresses, and the new dress is a sTin ballgown. This leaves me with a veil that just won't look good together (to for me that is) and I want a cathedral lengh with a heavy lace edge (oh dramatic effect, I love it). My dilemma is I cannot find what I want. The lace I find do not have the learls, and the pearls do not have the lace I like. I was thinking of getting a veil with the lace I like and add the learned one I have on top and secure them. It will be the same color and the same fabric (soft tulle) Has anyone done it? Would it look crazy? Thank you for your input.

5 Comments

Latest activity by JamesbuirmCX, on March 15, 2022 at 21:12
  • Baria
    Curious July 2022 Quebec
    Baria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thx Alisson. I'll hit her up. I hVe a specific definition mind and will have to be custom made.

• Allison
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tailored Tulle on Etsy makes gorgeous custom veils - she could 100% make a cathedral length lace veil with pearls!
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TailoredTulle
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I definitely would also recommend talking with a seamstress. They may be able to work with the existing to add lace, OR EASILY add pearls to a lace veil you like. Also, some seamstresses that specialize in bride make custom veils too.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would also consult a seamstress or perhaps the store you purchased your dress from.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you're best consulting a seamstress for a project like this. Without pics to go off on, it'd be hard for anyone to determine whether something like this is feasible.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics