Skip to main content
Eryn
Eryn

Toronto, Ontario · From February 2021

I'll probably breathe my first relaxing sigh after the wedding is over! Until then the race is on to get my ring on!

Happily married 🎉

September 10, 2022

564days 17hrs
Erinn
Ceiling Drape Kits??
Erinn, On April 11, 2022 at 15:19

Hello Ladies! One of the first things I envisioned about our reception after we got engaged was beautiful white sheer drapery coming from the centre of the ceiling at our venue. Now we are getting...

Eryn, tuesday 12-Apr-22 2
Malyssa
Looking for some additional opinions on shoes
Malyssa, On April 7, 2022 at 13:47

Hi all! I THIIIIIINK I bought my wedding shoes, but after being sick the past couple days, I hadn't had a chance to try them all on to see if they will work together, but I finally did today. I know...

Eryn, tuesday 12-Apr-22 12
Rayanne
What style of wedding do you dream about?
Rayanne, On April 11, 2022 at 20:43

I found that once I started planning that there are so many styles to weddings. Glamorous, rustic, chic, romantic, bohemian, Gothic....so many choices it can really get overwhelming. We have always...

Holmes, tuesday 23-May-23 17 1
Hailey
First look or wait until you walk down the aisle?
Hailey, On March 16, 2022 at 20:14

Are you planning on doing a first look or do you prefer to wait until you walk down the aisle to see your future partner? or are you doing something similar to a no look, first look? I would love to...

Hailey, wednesday 13-Apr-22 51
Abbie
“Thigh Saver” shorts
Abbie, On April 3, 2022 at 22:05

Ladies, do you recommend getting thigh saver (anti chafing) shorts for under your dress? I’m thinking my wedding dress will probably be pretty warm in the summer and chafed thighs do not sound like...

Abbie, wednesday 13-Apr-22 10
Tunisha
How many colours in your wedding colour palette?
Tunisha, On April 1, 2022 at 21:17

Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍 Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding. Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in...

Julie, tuesday 28-Jun-22 98
Maggnard-Smanta
How much is too much to ask your bridal party to spend?
Maggnard-Smanta, On April 4, 2022 at 15:34

Hey there, I have been asked to take part in more than 1 wedding in the past years and every year, the cost seems to get higher. From spending to the dress, shoes, hair, makeup... Also the...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 11-Apr-22 24
Lovely Lotus
Wedding Venues in Ontario that allow byob
Lovely Lotus, On April 2, 2022 at 14:28

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of any venues in Ontario that allow you to obtain a special permit from the AGCO and bring your own alchohol?

Lovely Lotus, sunday 3-Apr-22 4 1
Maggnard-Smanta
Days before the wedding
Maggnard-Smanta, On April 2, 2022 at 09:59

Hey there, I was wondering if some of you have an idea of how you were planning on spending your days before the wedding day. Did you take days off, spending time eith family, ect. Our wedding day is...

Maggnard-Smanta, tuesday 14-Jun-22 58
Daily
The count down till wedding
Daily, On March 31, 2022 at 18:24

Hello brides, How many days left until your wedding? I have 125 days left until my wedding day!! Can’t wait!!! Feeling excited and anxious at the same time. My wedding is on August 4, 2022.

Kara, wednesday 6-Apr-22 10
N
Necklace or no necklace
Natalie, On March 29, 2022 at 15:05

I was considering wearing earrings and a necklace - I usually only wear dainty jewelry. Not sure if I should stick with wearing a necklace or just do earrings.. help! Here is a picture of my dress!...

Derek, wednesday 27-Jul-22 15
Hailey
How many dresses did you try on before saying Yes to the dress!
Hailey, On March 28, 2022 at 21:36

Hello beautiful people 💕 When I went dress shopping I tried on 6 dresses all in different styles before finding the one! Orginally we went just to see the styles but I fell madly in love with my dress...

Daily, tuesday 26-Apr-22 76
Liberty
Bridal Shower Games
Liberty, On March 29, 2022 at 21:27

My FMIL is planning my bridal shower but I told her I would help out with games. For those who have had their bridal shower or have been to one recently what was your favourite games? I was thinking...

Eryn, wednesday 30-Mar-22 6
Malyssa
Bridal Party Numbers - What's yours?
Malyssa, On March 30, 2022 at 12:23

Happy Wednesday folks! Something you need to consider when planning your wedding is how many people you'll have in your party! There is no right or wrong answer here, so.... How many people do you...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 32 1
Eryn
Help! Hairstyle ideas for a plus-size bride???
Eryn, On March 24, 2022 at 14:13

So I'm getting around to the nitty gritty of what I want to look like for the big day and absolutely cannot decide what to do with my hair that won't make me look/feel bigger than what I am. For...

Kienan, monday 30-May-22 10
Jenny
What is your “something borrowed” going to be?
Jenny, On March 23, 2022 at 02:49

I love the whole “something old something new something borrowed something blue” tradition but I’m struggling to think of things for old and borrowed to use. My something new is going to be basically...

KELLY, monday 4-Apr-22 8
Abbie
Choosing your Witness
Abbie, On March 23, 2022 at 15:41

Hey all! How did you select your witnesses? Did you just go with your MOH/BM? Seems like it would be tough to pick between parents.

Rayanne, friday 25-Mar-22 16
Sascha
Seating etiquette- how to sit couples
Sascha, On March 24, 2022 at 12:07

We are doing rectangle tables with 8 guests. 4 on each side. What is the best way to arrange the couples- sitting directly across or to sit beside each other? We are having 2 moderate sized floral...

Maggnard-Smanta, monday 4-Apr-22 9
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda, On December 31, 2021 at 12:18

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged??!!! Did you get engaged in...

Amanda, monday 1-May-23 224 2
Eryn
Matching my Bridesman to my Bridesmaids?
Eryn, On July 16, 2021 at 19:27

Hey everyone! I don’t exactly have a lot of female friends for my side of the party and I’ve been trying to figure out how I can get my best friend - who’s my only bridesman - to match my bridesmaids...

Eryn, saturday 17-Jul-21 6
Sofia
Themes and colors
Sofia, On July 12, 2021 at 08:35

Hi . what are your themes and colors for your wedding ?? i am not shure and looking for inspirations . but inthink we will gonwithnlikena dark blue or purple or green and white. butninwant everyone...

Audrey, monday 4-Oct-21 48

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics