Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
Featured May 2022 Alberta

Bridal Shower Games

Liberty, on March 29, 2022 at 21:27 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

My FMIL is planning my bridal shower but I told her I would help out with games.
For those who have had their bridal shower or have been to one recently what was your favourite games?
I was thinking of having 3 different games? Is that enough or should there be more?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Eryn, on March 30, 2022 at 14:53
  • Eryn
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Eryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A gift bingo/raffle is usually my personal favourite! One I see quite often (which is a little strange) is one where you try to hammer a nail into a log in the least amount of swings for a prize? I absolutely love the trivia game idea though so I might steal that one!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That would be hilarious to watch
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that's a good one too! When they get the answers from your fiance, get them to video it so you can watch the answers. That's the best.
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I like the idea of the Fiancé questionnaire for the bachelorette! I'm gunna pass that on to the bridesmaid planning it! I think a couples triva could be good!! So far the only game I decided on was asking guests to write down a memory and I have to guess who wrote it!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I always like the game where the fiance is asked questions and the bride needs to guess exactly how he answered (although this makes for a better bachelorette drinking game lol). A game for everyone is trivia about the couple - winner usually gets a prize. You could have everyone respond on a sheet seperately or do teams. I'm not a fan of the corny traditional games usually so that's all I've got haha. If you're opening gifts infront of everyone you could do gift bingo!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics