Kadi

Spruce Grove, Alberta · From July 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 21, 2021

1001days 21hrs
Kadi
Wedding invitations
Kadi, On July 15, 2020 at 22:58

Hey everyone. So it is becoming the time for me to start making and handing out invitation. Does anyone know a good website and a discount code lol.

Leah, friday 24-Jul-20 21 1
Sinéad
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!!
Sinéad, On May 29, 2019 at 11:00

Congratulations to our 2021 brides! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling! Post a picture below of your new sparkler! 💍 Photo by Marissa Hanna Photography in Edmonton

Victoria, wednesday 22-Dec-21 255 1
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: First Look?
Cliodhna, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

Where do you and your fiance(e) fall on the first look debate? Is this something you want to do on your wedding day? Is a first look getting the green light for your wedding? Photo by Zahra Zaman...

Natasha, saturday 25-Feb-23 38
Kadi
Wedding party!
Kadi, On March 15, 2020 at 20:17

So my FH and I have four people each in our wedding party. But I have a good friend who I have grown close with over the last year (its my FH friends wife) so I was thinking of adding her. I'm worried...

Ashley, friday 20-Mar-20 8 94
Laura
Inviting my small office- like family... except one.
Laura, On March 3, 2020 at 16:08

My office is small (9 of us) and we are like family, except one person. I could invite her and be okay with it, except her husband is repugnant- inappropriate, creepy, drinks too much- and he is not...

Vinod, monday 16-Mar-20 9
Karina
Anyone know where to buy a white furry shawl (?) type thing for my wedding?
Karina, On March 12, 2020 at 13:34

Anyone know where to buy a white furry shawl (?) type thing for my wedding? Just in case it is cold outside, I want to have a shawl to keep warm in photos!

Marina, tuesday 31-Mar-20 8
Kadi
Wedding invites??!?
Kadi, On March 11, 2020 at 20:57

Hey brides. Where did everyone get there wedding invitation? Is it cheep and easy to make your own? I'll be sending mine out soon and I have no idea what to do. Any advice will help. Thank you. 😘

Linttvar, monday 30-Mar-20 34
M
Ceremony venues
Megan, On February 6, 2020 at 18:54

Hi, My fiancé and I have possibly found our reception venue but we can't hold the ceremony there. We're having a difficult time finding possible locations for the venue that's not a wallet buster....

Ashley, friday 7-Feb-20 10
Kadi
Bridal shower and bachelorette????
Kadi, On February 7, 2020 at 00:04

So I have no idea how this works. Do I do both? Or just one? What is the difference? Why would I do both? My FH and I are thinking of doing a Jane and doe camping thing for our bachelor and...

Ashley, friday 7-Feb-20 9 169
Theresa
Salad Bar or Pre-made Salad
Theresa, On February 5, 2020 at 10:19

We are having a buffet style pig roast for our dinner and I'm trying to decide whether to have pre-made Cesar salads or to have a salad bar with other options! We will also be having potato and...

Heidi, monday 10-Feb-20 10
Miranda
Help me find my dream sandals!!
Miranda, On January 31, 2020 at 16:49

Hey all you beautiful people! Anyone know who makes these sandals? I am in love and have no sweet clue where to find them!

Ashley, monday 3-Feb-20 8
Kadi
Wedding subscription boxes!?!?
Kadi, On January 28, 2020 at 18:57

I really like the idea of the bridal subscription boxes. Has anyone done this and enjoyed it? Was to worth the money you spent on the boxes? And who did you get them from? Would you recommend doing a...

Ely, wednesday 21-Apr-21 15 451 1
Sammi
Reception
Sammi, On January 27, 2020 at 09:07

I'm sturggling with supper siggestions. Like really struggling. Can anyone toss out suggestions. Thanks

Kadi, monday 27-Jan-20 13
Genna
Lodging for guests... We pay or they pay?
Genna, On January 26, 2020 at 13:39

We are having a very small or 5 key wedding of max 35 people. We live in Calgary but don't want to get married here. It's either going to be in the mountains or west coast. Most of our family lives...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 7
Kadi
Guest list troubles.
Kadi, On January 26, 2020 at 21:26

Hello my wedding wire friends! My FH has a cousin neither of us like but we do love her son. He thinks if we don't invite her it will cause I riff in the family ( and we can't invite her son without...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 8 81
Erin
Flower alternatives?
Erin, On January 24, 2020 at 22:52

Hi everyone - I'm looking for some guidance/suggestions! We are getting married in November, and I'm currently pricing flowers. I did anticipated a high cost, but it's still more than I was thinking....

Baria, saturday 8-Feb-20 30 1
Kadi
Traditional dances
Kadi, On January 22, 2020 at 21:40

So I know the first dance for me and my soon to be husband is an important dance. I am also doing the father daughter dance and a dance were both parents dance. Is a son and mother dance a thing? Or...

Vinod, thursday 23-Jan-20 10
Veronica
What & where will be your wedding feast?
Veronica, On January 13, 2020 at 22:28

Hello Wedding Wire people! When FH and I started talking about our dream wedding, it became quickly apparent that having the most delicious food would have to be a major party of the day! We even...

Gloria, friday 17-Jan-20 25
Kadi
Got my dress!!
Kadi, On January 12, 2020 at 22:09

So I mainly want to shown it off!! I whentnwedding dress shopping yesterday ( my mom flew in from another province and surprised me and booked a bumch of places to look for dresses). It was a...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 10 156
Kadi
Wedding favours!
Kadi, On January 11, 2020 at 22:36

Just wondering what your ideas are for wedding favours are? I have no clue what to do. Off to a wedding expo tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some ideas there !!

Gloria, saturday 18-Jan-20 32
Marissa
Hall chair decor
Marissa, On December 10, 2019 at 10:14

I've been thinking about how I want to decorate the chairs and tables for the ceremony and reception. I love pinterest, but I mostly see photos of fancy chairs or chairs with full chair covers. Does...

Marissa, wednesday 11-Dec-19 8
S
I’m a newbie and I really need help on how to start!
Sydney, On December 7, 2019 at 04:02

Does anyone have tips on where to start the process of planning? I know it sounds so generic to ask, but I feel so frazzled and don’t know where to begin!

Ashley, tuesday 10-Dec-19 13
Cliodhna
Did you help your fiancé(e) pick your engagement ring?
Cliodhna, On October 22, 2019 at 09:05

I love seeing all your gorgeous rings! 😍 Whether you were the one proposing, or the one on the receiving end, was the engagement ring a surprise? Did you and your fiancé(e) pick it together? Or...

Kimberly, thursday 5-Mar-20 24
Joey
Stag and Doe - yes or no??
Joey, On December 3, 2019 at 14:53

Will you have a stag and doe, or are you skipping this particular pre-wedding party? Are they popular in your area? If you're having one, what kinds of activities do you have planned? Photo by The...

Tori, monday 9-Dec-19 32
A
Honeymoon
Andrea, On November 26, 2019 at 22:46

Hi there, I hope you can give us some idea what place/resort we should have our honeymoon at. We are looking for a one in a lifetime vacation, those you only dream off. Adult resort, secluded, luxury,...

Ashley, thursday 28-Nov-19 10
Kadi
Venue shopping!!
Kadi, On November 25, 2019 at 20:56

The first venue I found I fell I love with. It is a retreat center that sleeps a lot of people right on a lake, and to make it even more perfect the price is amazing!!! My fiance and I are going to...

Geneviève, thursday 28-Nov-19 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics