Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kadi
Curious August 2021 Alberta

Wedding subscription boxes!?!?

Kadi, on January 28, 2020 at 18:57 Posted in Before the wedding 1 15
I really like the idea of the bridal subscription boxes. Has anyone done this and enjoyed it? Was to worth the money you spent on the boxes? And who did you get them from? Would you recommend doing a subscription box or is it just a waste?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Ely, on April 21, 2021 at 07:36
  • Jackie
    Newbie September 2021 New York
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Miss to Mrs box is amazing!

It truly made me get excited about planning our wedding!

Love everything in my first Miss to Mrs box, it's a bunch of useful and cute items!

My favorite is I Said Yes tumbler - it's absolutely adorable, and I want to hold it on all the time!

Wedding subscription boxes!?!? 1

And I like the quality of jewelry wipes very much - it made my ring sparkling! Also, there were such wonderful goodies as planner, diamond pens, countdown calendar, balloon, and necklace. Miss to Mrs is definitely worth the price!

Can’t wait to see what else is coming!

• S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didnt even know there was such a thing
  • Julia
    Newbie October 2021 New Jersey
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Girls,

I don't agree with Amelia, as I bought for myself firstly only the one MissToMrs Box for $35 just to try it. And I absolutely admire it!

When the bride-to-be is under stress, trying not to forget about anything, it's so much great to receive a box, where all the necessary & funny things are collected! I was so much excited while opening my MissToMrs Box! It contains a lot of cute items, which help to plan the wedding (nice planner, diamond words) and say to all the world: "I Said "Yes" with my new beautiful coffee mug!

• Melissa
    Newbie August 2021 Missouri
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I loooveeee Miss To Mrs boxes!

There are so many cute gifts in one box! I've already received two boxes, everything is brilliant!

My second Miss To Mrs box came a few days ago, it has a superb white lace cap, which I can wear with a dress or jeans, it suits each of my daily looks! The white T-shirt is lovely, and now I don't mind about my look for future bachelorette, and many other beautiful and useful tips that can be helpful for me even after my wedding!

Wedding subscription boxes!?!? 2

Wedding subscription boxes!?!? 3

• V
    Curious May 2024 Ontario
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've really enjoyed the Miss to Mrs. Box! I look forward to receiving each box and especially with all of the social distancing going on right now it's nice to kind of get a chance to celebrate our engagement each time the box comes. I haven't been able to get together with friends and family to celebrate as much as I would have liked so the box is a nice reminder that builds my excitement for our wedding.

• Chloe
    Newbie December 2020 Quebec
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I totally love the Miss to Mrs boxes. Getting my box lights up my day and makes me smile. I'm eagerly waiting for my box each month.

All brides must subscribe!

• Chloe
    Newbie December 2020 Quebec
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I totally love the Miss to Mrs boxes. Getting my box lights up my day and makes me smile. I'm eagerly waiting for my box each month. All brides must subscribe!

• Haley
    Newbie February 2022 Maine
    Haley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I completely love the Miss to Mrs boxes. With everything going on and wedding planning along with the uncertainty of having the wedding of our dreams in a pandemic, receiving my box brightens my day and always leaves a smile on my face. I look forward to my box every month. All brides should subscribe!

• Haley
    Newbie February 2022 Maine
    Haley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I completely love Smiley heart the Miss to Mrs boxes. With everything going on and wedding planning along with the uncertainty of having the wedding of our dreams in a pandemic, receiving my box brightens my day and always leaves a smile on my face. I look forward to my box every month. All brides Smiley ring should subscribe!

• Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm subscribed to the Miss to Mrs boxes for 6 months. If you decide to do it, don't be like me and spoil it for yourself lol. I think it's better when its a surprise. I only spoiled the first one for myself wanted to look up reviews before I tried it. I'd say if money is tight it's probably not worth it as it's a little pricey, but if you have the extra money for it then certainly it is exciting to see what they send, and most of the stuff I've recieved so far are things that I'll use.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im not a big fan of them i looked into some and i feel like i wont use most of the stuff in there. but thats just me

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did the Miss to Mrs. subscription for 3 or 4 months. Some of my favourite things I got were a cute white tote bag that says 'bride' on it in gold that I use as a gym bag, a pink floral silk robe, a ring dish and rose smelling hand cream. I think it cost me about $40 a month. Look for codes online for discounts, there usually always are some to get at least your first box at a discount. The boxes are really fun to open, but I agree to maybe only go with a 3 month option otherwise you'll become buried and stuff. The stuff seemed good quality.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was going to for the longest time - but in the end I opted to not do this. With the cost of a wedding it was just another bill and would include things that I would for the most part only use until the wedding so the shelf life for them for me wouldn't be worth it.

You've still got over a year before your wedding though so for you I would say that it might be worth it to get at least get one box and hope for a cup that says Fiancée on it or Bride or something cute Smiley smile By the time I thought of it I was at the 1 year mark and the vendors had to start getting paid (like the venue).

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did three months of "The Bride Box" last summer.

It was around $50 a month and I got some pretty quality stuff, a tote bag, water bottle, tank top, small veil, etc. And also some stuff I'm definitely not going to use, like a lipstick in an unflattering shade, nail polish that didn't look great and a bracelet that didn't fit.

I do think getting one every month of your engagement would be too much so that's why I chose to only do their three month option.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never done a wedding one but the subscription boxes I have done were a waste. In hindsight I should have just spent the money on the one or two things I liked in the ad for the box. I think I used 2 or 3 of the 10 things in the box.
    In my opinion it's better to take a little of that $50-100 and treat yourself to that fiance mug or future Mrs tank top than to hope you like a few other things in the box.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics