Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Curious August 2020 Alberta

Honeymoon

Andrea, on November 26, 2019 at 22:46 Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Hi there, I hope you can give us some idea what place/resort we should have our honeymoon at. We are looking for a one in a lifetime vacation, those you only dream off. Adult resort, secluded, luxury, white beaches, etc. not a place that you could technically go every year to like Cuba, Mexico or Europe (grew up there) but more like Maldives, Bora Bora, Fiji, Bahamas, Tahiti.. tropical islands. Our budget is 5-7k.. Any suggestions or experiences?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on November 28, 2019 at 14:55
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do bora bora it looks so nice!! you can contact some travel agents for prices and check online as well. ive been to bahamas we got a pretty good deal on that!

• A
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I’ll have a look!
  • A
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you I’ll have a look!
  • A
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I will do some more research on those!
  • A
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is a good point! Thanks! Also noticed that there is no all inclusive deals for those type of vacations which is ridiculous..
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sandals Grenada looks amazing!!! We wanted to go there so badly!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree, French Polynesia is once in a lifetime but it isn’t cheap. You could try your luck with Hawaii to get the Pacific side experience.
    You could also try the Dutch islands like Curaçao or Aruba. They’re south of the hurricane belt and very nice
  • M
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning on doing a Sandals resort! The least expensive packages are about $5k with flights, and we want to do either Barbados or Grenada. Sandals is adult only and purports to be luxury so it would be incredible. My friend who is from Barbados also said the one in St Lucia is incredible if you like hiking, there's waterfalls and mountains, and Barbados or Grenada are good for people who want to lounge on a beach.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You might be able to find something in the Bahamas fitting your budget but keep in mind I think they’re in the hurricane belt if that’s something that worries you.

Whenever I’ve looked into Maldives, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. I’ve found the prices to be 5-7K each on minimum. And usually those places aren’t all inclusive so you need to factor in food as well.
    We personally opted for 2 weeks at Sandals resorts in St Lucia (part of the hurricane belt) and we’re excited!
    Your best bet is to seek out a travel agent whose experienced in these areas and pick their brain - you might get a deal with Black Friday coming up this week?
  • Kadi
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Kadi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cuba is amazing. I have been there o ce and have dreamt of going back. The expriance and views and everything is just over the top wk derful in a good way lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics