Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kadi
Curious August 2021 Alberta

Wedding invitations

Kadi, on July 15, 2020 at 22:58 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 21
Hey everyone. So it is becoming the time for me to start making and handing out invitation. Does anyone know a good website and a discount code lol.

21 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on July 24, 2020 at 09:57
  • Leah
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Costco has wedding invites! There are templates online on their website and they are quite good and great prices.
  • Kayla
    Newbie September 2020 Saskatchewan
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vistaprint!!!! You can usually find coupon codes online
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used Simply to Impress. I designed my own there through their many templates. They were amazing as well, due to COVID I had to get my invitations re-done and they did it for me and made the changes all free of charge, so I saved a whole lot of money with them!

• K
    Leicestershire
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow, thank you! I can always do the design for the same price converted to canadian dollars (and paypal won't charge you extra, if you use that) and then you could get a local printers to print them? I would then send you a photo and PDF format of the invites (covered in the design price). I did check out the shipping rate from UK to Canada which is around £35 I believe, so I wouldn't charge anything on top of that of course but I think it would depend on your budget and how many invites you wanted to make whether it would be worth it for yourself xx

Whatever you decide, if you print them locally, try and get a quote from the printers without mentioning it's for a wedding as they often have a different price menu for exactly the same service! All the best x

• Kadi
    Kadi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll look into it. I'd love to support a fellow wedding wire friend. My only concern is I am on canada. I don't know how the currency rate will effect the price or if shipping will tale a long time and have a extra charge.
  • Kadi
    Kadi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'll look into that. Thank you
  • Stephanie
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I designed my own and printed them through Vistaprint. You can get a really good deal on invites when they have sales or what I ended up doing was ordering their Postcards . Depending on what size/style of invites you want their postcards end up being cheaper and the quality was great. Only downside is your limited on the quantities you can order. I ended up having to order 100 even though I only needed about 70. For me it ended up being cheaper than ordering 70 invitations.

• Kim
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vistaprint has a good sale on now until July 24th! Just ordered our invitations this morning 😊
  • Kayla
    Beginner June 2022 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint for sure! And apparently there are always sales to watch out for.

• Michelle
    Newbie August 2020 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got ours from Vistaprint. I ordered the sample invitations and they mailed a bunch with a discount coupon. Delivery was fast too, it came a week after I order it. I also used Canva.com for other stuff and they also have invitation selections there.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made a special Gmail account just to sign up for Vistaprint, Minted, and any other wedding promo stuff. I get deals or coupon codes pretty often, and I think they all had at least 10% off for signing up.
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Vistaprint. If you sign up to receive their free sample wedding package (they'll send you a bunch of different examples of invitations in the mail) they also provided a 50% off code!

• J
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Jess ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the quality of Mixbook, and it's Canadian.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used Vistaprint too and they do give half price off or other discounts promos emails sent to you. I still use them for many things up to now.

• Michelle
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made mine on zazzle.ca
  • Kadi
    Kadi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. I will look into that
  • Paige
    Curious October 2020 Saskatchewan
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used vistaprint!
  • Kailey
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Kailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check our Etsy. I found a very reasonable priced template on there, you can edit it however you like and came with invite details cars and RSVP cards. There were a ton to choose from and mine was an instant download so it was the next day I could start playing with it all.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Gartner Studios!

My fiance and I bought box sets from Michaels. Then you just got to their website and get the template for whichever box set you chose and you can write up your invitations and print them at home!

• Kadi
    Kadi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I want to send invitations. I don't like doing e-vites.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you looking for a website to print your invitations or a website to do e-vites where you send online invitations and accept digital RSVPs? If it's the latter, there are a ton of free options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics