Toronto, Ontario · From January 2019

CDA 1, midtown city-living, dog-cat mom

Happily married 🎉

October 8, 2023

194days 4hrs
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Stephanie
Wedding Flowers
Stephanie, On August 28, 2019 at 15:44

Just wondering how much people are spending on flowers for their wedding. Real, assorted flowers (not all roses or 1 kind of flower). How much for the brides bouquet? Maid of honors? Centerpieces?...

Arlene, thursday 12-Sep-19 52
Sarah
Catering - Curious whats everyone serving?!
Sarah, On August 29, 2019 at 19:28

We are having a happy hour ( sliders, chicken satay skewers, stuffed mushrooms, veggies, fruit etc) , a simple plated meal (southern fried chicken or salmon) and then late night snacks (corn dogs!!)...

Gelaine, monday 23-Nov-20 23
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how fast did you jump into planning?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:57

Once you were engaged, did you race out to start planning right away (10) or did you take your time and enjoy being engaged for a long time before the planning went into action (1)? Photo by London...

Veronica, thursday 10-Oct-19 34
Lynnie
Rate your planning progress this week!
Lynnie, On August 23, 2019 at 15:44

How much wedding stuff did you get done this week? How would you rate your planning progress? Are you... A) Stuck in a planning lull and can't get out! B) Pretending to Plan (Looking at pictures of...

BunnyBride, tuesday 27-Aug-19 17
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - who choose the rings?
Joey, On August 23, 2019 at 08:05

Did your partner choose your ring, or did you? Did you choose your partner's ring, or did they choose their own? Did you choose, or design, your rings together? Show off your and your partner's...

Allison, sunday 25-Aug-19 12
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Chelsea
Man of honour
Chelsea, On January 10, 2019 at 22:39

I am considering having my brother as my “man of honour” as well as my male cousin in my wedding party. I know it’s usually all girls so I would love some feedback as these are the closest people to...

Katrine, tuesday 30-Jul-19 27
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23
Toni Rose
Hashtag Help!
Toni Rose, On June 22, 2019 at 15:49

I'm normally SOOOO good with puns and wordplay but I am STUCK on my own wedding hashtag! Right now, I've been using #finallysheehys but would really like something more unique and playful as I'm...

Toni Rose, monday 24-Jun-19 7
Tina
Other parties?
Tina, On June 19, 2019 at 21:50

I'm so confused about all the wedding-related party options that are out there. Stag & Doe, Shower, Bachelorette, etc. I'm 41, and my fiance is 45. I seriously don't want to do a party in a club....

Bianca, tuesday 25-Jun-19 15
Seleena
Let’s Talk About the Grooms!
Seleena, On June 18, 2019 at 11:59

I know we are all so excited to get married, but I haven’t seen much about the grooms and their outfits! Does your groom (or bride) have their outfit yet? What are the colours? My FH is wearing a...

Seleena, monday 24-Jun-19 49
Joey
Wedding bands - matching or not matching?
Joey, On June 11, 2019 at 08:57

Do you and your partner have matching wedding rings? Or have you opted for very different styles? Are you wearing a set, something in the same metal but different styles, or totally unique pieces?...

Marissa, saturday 22-Jun-19 20
Joey
Selfie Day meets Fiancé(e) Friday
Joey, On June 21, 2019 at 08:29

It's Fiancé(e) Friday, but today is also Selfie Day - so let's mash 'em up! Share a selfie of you and your significant other so we can get to know you and your boo Photo by Bobo Photography in...

Jenna, tuesday 2-Jul-19 21
Joey
Did you make any plans before you were engaged?
Joey, On June 18, 2019 at 08:05

What ideas for your wedding did you decide on before you got engaged? Did you have your eye on a ring? Had you picked your dream venue? Was your Pinterest full of ideas for a certain design theme?...

Michelle, wednesday 26-Jun-19 15
Kelsey
Bridal Shower Dress Disaster
Kelsey, On June 18, 2019 at 16:42

So my bridal shower is coming up in a couple weeks and I went out to find a dress to wear. First thing you should know is that I HATE wearing dresses - I don't know how to sit like a lady, my thunder...

Toni Rose, saturday 22-Jun-19 15
Emily
Bridesmaid gone.. one month to go.
Emily, On June 22, 2019 at 13:36

So here we are a little over a month to go before our wedding date and one of the bridesmaids ( my cousin) has up and backed out. she has advised me that her mother has paid for her to go away for...

Erin, monday 24-Jun-19 10
Joey
Where are your guests coming from?
Joey, On June 22, 2019 at 14:05

Who is traveling the farthest to come to your wedding? Who has the shortest trip to make? Where are the majority of your guests traveling from? Photo by Party with Chloe in Toronto

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 21
Casey
Shoes for Outdoor Ceremony
Casey, On June 21, 2019 at 23:57

Hey everybody! My wedding is on September 7th this year and I can't for the life of me decide what shoes to wear!! It'll be an outdoor ceremony at my grandparent's farm followed by a reception in the...

Sarah, monday 12-Aug-19 36
Madisyn
Both parents walking you down the aisle?
Madisyn, On June 20, 2019 at 17:40

Hi ladies! Recently my Mom has made some comments suggesting she's upset that I haven't asked her to walk me down the aisle alongside my Dad. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed of me and my...

Katie, sunday 7-Jul-19 49
NATASHIA
Dress assistance
NATASHIA, On May 7, 2019 at 12:35

Good day, me again. I hope I'm not posting too much, I'm just completely clueless and new in my town so I don't have anyone I can turn to for advice/information. I'm looking at having my wedding...

Toni Rose, saturday 8-Jun-19 12
NATASHIA
Tattoos and make up
NATASHIA, On June 7, 2019 at 08:29

G'day all, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with using makeup covering up tattoos with make up. I have a tattoo on my shoulder that I'm really not keen on. I am planning on getting it...

Erin, sunday 9-Jun-19 8
Sarah
Skipping the registry?
Sarah, On June 5, 2019 at 14:49

Hi guys, so we already have a house and two kids and we’ve been engaged for a few years now and therefore it seems inappropriate to me for us to ask for gifts for the house because we already have...

Bianca, wednesday 12-Jun-19 13
Joey
Friend or family - who will be standing up with you at your ceremony?
Joey, On June 8, 2019 at 14:05

Is your Maid of Honor or Best Man a member of your family, or are they a friend? Was it an easy decision to make? Photo by Joy in Motion Photography in Almonte Photo by Tudor Parau Photography in...

Mikaela, saturday 15-Jun-19 20 1
Stephanie
Unique guest book
Stephanie, On June 8, 2019 at 08:50

Hi All, Looking for inspiration for our "guest book". What are you doing or seen that is unique and original? Thanks

Monique, tuesday 27-Aug-19 32
Kelly
Late Night Snack
Kelly, On June 4, 2019 at 11:22

My fiance and I were planning on doing a popcorn bar for the late night snack, with about 3-4 different flavours (sweet and savoury options). When my mom found out, she guffawed at our choice, said we...

Terri, tuesday 11-Jun-19 20
Kelly
Transportation
Kelly, On June 3, 2019 at 11:26

This is the one thing that I find absolutely mind boggling! I don't have a clue what we're doing for transportation to and from the wedding venue! I got a quote back from a limo company and they...

Sam, thursday 25-Jul-19 29
Alena
Picking bridesmaids dresses
Alena, On June 8, 2019 at 10:13

Hi ladies, I said yes to my dress but can’t decide on what to do for bridesmaid dresses. If this was your wedding what bridesmaid style dresses would you choose? I’m still undecided on color. So far I...

Taylor, sunday 7-Jul-19 8
T
Affordable wedding venues in the gta (toronto)
Teresa, On June 2, 2019 at 08:06

Hello, I recently got engaged and is starting to look at wedding venues that includes onsite ceremony space too. My budget is $25000 and I am inviting max 80ppl. I have researched a few and one...

Cliodhna, friday 7-Jun-19 6
Emily
Wedding day hair
Emily, On May 29, 2019 at 20:44

half upfull downbraid so I am stick on what to do with my hair. I have "boob length" hair as I all it lol. I would like to have it down as much as possible as I don't like my ears with my hair up. I...

Rebecca, wednesday 31-Jul-19 15
Joey
What question do you get asked most often now that you're engaged?
Joey, On June 1, 2019 at 14:05

"When's the big day?" "Do I get a plus one?" "Who is in the wedding party?" "Who am I sitting with?" "Are you going on a honeymoon?" "Are you changing your name?" "When are you having kids?" "Are you...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics