Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner June 2021 Ontario

Affordable wedding venues in the gta (toronto)

Teresa, on June 2, 2019 at 08:06 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hello, I recently got engaged and is starting to look at wedding venues that includes onsite ceremony space too. My budget is $25000 and I am inviting max 80ppl. I have researched a few and one that is catching my eye is the estate of sunnybrook. I still need to contact them to get more info but was wondering if anyone had reviews about them? Can I BYOB to save on the cost? also can anyone recommend venues that let you BYOB?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on June 7, 2019 at 04:07
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Teresa!

The Estates of Sunnybrook is a gorgeous venue. It has some awesome reviews on it's WeddingWire storefront! You should check them out for more information - Estates of Sunnybrook. It's also possible to reach out to them via that link and get more information, see if you can BYOB, etc.

Are you near this venue? Do you plan on arranging a site visit?

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know that places like Bellagio and Paradise in Vaughan are very reasonably priced.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As long as you are not looking in the downtown Toronto core - your budget should be really really good!

Try banquet halls in Mississauga!

Anything in toronto will be pricey.
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mississauga convention centre is very reasonable and includes a premium bar in their menu price
  • Toni Rose
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Toni Rose ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're having a BYOB wedding Smiley smile our venue is at the Jam Factory which provides bar tenders in their package - we're havin Left Field brewery bring in their beer with us in charge of wines. We have a mixologist friends customizing our signature cocktails. Most of the brewery venues allow you to bring your own wines and liquor if you use their beer.
  • Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I looked at many places in the GTA and the only one I found to let us BYOB was 1871 Berkeley Church

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics