Jennifer

Hamilton, Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 22, 2018

2041days 16hrs
Jennifer
We're married ! (too)
Jennifer, On September 24, 2018 at 08:34

Our wedding was everything we ever wanted and more! The weather had not been very nice all week, especially the night before but it was a gorgeous day. Not too hot not too cold. My now husband...

Kaisha, friday 16-Nov-18 20 252
Holly
Four days to go!!
Holly, On September 17, 2018 at 15:28

Any last minute advice?

Carmela, wednesday 19-Sep-18 15
Christine
Guest List Fiasco
Christine, On September 15, 2018 at 22:24

Hello everyone! Lately, my fiancee and I have been getting in a lot of arguments about the guest list with my parents. They are paying a small portion of the wedding, namely the photographer,...

Kelsey, monday 17-Sep-18 17
Kelly
Feeling the money stress!
Kelly, On September 6, 2018 at 14:04

Do you feel alone in the planning process? I wish my finance would take more initiative. But he's not a planner. I'm very much feeling the financial burden right now. We had to give our venue...

Kelly, friday 14-Sep-18 29
Ashleigh
We are Married!!!!
Ashleigh, On August 30, 2018 at 14:42

We got married on Saturday August 25, 2018! We are apart of the "it rained on our wedding day and we rolled with it CLUB." I have to say, that was the most stressful part leading up to the wedding,...

Stephanie, tuesday 4-Sep-18 22
Brittany
Show me your ______ ring!
Brittany, On August 13, 2018 at 12:28

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split...

Tyanna, wednesday 12-Sep-18 72
AJ Juras
Bridal shower?
AJ Juras, On August 14, 2018 at 16:02

Who’s had a bridal shower? What is the point in the bridal shower? Do you recommend having one?

Holly, sunday 19-Aug-18 14
Saarah
Catering Nightmare
Saarah, On August 3, 2018 at 17:19

My caterer backed out last minute and I had a very specific but easy menu. Since then I have called around and have been quoted from 10,000$ to 17,000 for a 10 person dinner. I am not thinking...

Saarah, sunday 5-Aug-18 8
Lynnie
When do you wear your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On July 17, 2018 at 16:05

Depending on your pre-proposal jewelry habits, adjusting to wearing an engagement ring can be a little tough! When do you take off your wedding ring? Do you take it off to sleep, workout, or cook?? Do...

Kaisha, wednesday 1-Aug-18 47
Stephanie
Signature Cocktails!
Stephanie, On July 1, 2018 at 10:40

Hey everyone! I want to see and hear about everyones signature drinks at their wedding! We are doing a starry night theme so our drink will be blue with edible sparkles on top! Pineapple vodka based...

Jessie, monday 16-Jul-18 17
Joey
Back to Basics - How long have you been engaged?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:07

We always want to hear about your countdown to your wedding day, but are you also counting up from your proposal date? How long have you been engaged? Photo: Mag Hood Photography >>Click here to...

Andrea, monday 22-Jul-19 36
Jennifer
Fall centerpiece ideas
Jennifer, On June 27, 2018 at 14:55

My wedding will be in September, fall colours...burgundy dark purple gold and some orange. Still undecided what to do for centerpeices, the guest tables are 8ft rectangular tables. Any ideas? This is...

Kristina, thursday 28-Jun-18 6
Jennifer
Anyone have Balls Falls as their venue?
Jennifer, On June 23, 2018 at 23:02

I'm just curious if there are any brides who have had their wedding at Balls Falls? We've booked the venue for next June and I wondered about the decorations for the barn.

Jennifer, sunday 24-Jun-18 4
Leanne
How many days until your big day?
Leanne, On June 22, 2018 at 09:19

I know you all have countdowns - I definitely do! I just hit 99 days until my wedding, officially in the 2-digits and I am so excited! How many days are there until your wedding day?

Kay, wednesday 4-Jul-18 39
Susy
Favours
Susy, On June 22, 2018 at 09:31

Are you giving your favours at the door or at the table setting?

Vinod, saturday 23-Jun-18 20
Jennifer
Accessories?
Jennifer, On June 13, 2018 at 19:05

My dress is nothing like i thought id like but i love it!!! It has a lot of bling on the chest area so im lost as to what kind of accessories would go well with that? Necklace/earrings?

Krista, monday 25-Jun-18 19 224
Joey
Share a pic of you and your partner!
Joey, On June 9, 2018 at 08:05

Show off your amazing special someone by sharing a picture of you and your partner Photo by Louis Li Photography in Markham

Kelly, wednesday 8-Aug-18 37
April
What's on your feet for the wedding? His and Hers/his and His/hers and Hers?
April, On April 29, 2018 at 03:48

Curious what everyone has chosen for footwear? We have ourselves and our kids all wearing converse, that they got to pick out from the converse store. Two kids chose rainbow, I chose turquoise, He...

Erin, monday 7-May-18 34
M
Where did you two meet?
Megis, On April 22, 2018 at 14:46

Age old question and possible advice for those searching. I met my significant other on an online dating site. He ended up being the only person I met up with. We chatted a bit online and he suggested...

Jennifer, friday 27-Apr-18 26
Gina
Picking a Photographer!
Gina, On April 21, 2018 at 09:08

I would like to book a photographer right away, but I have no idea the best way to go about it! How did you pick yours? Any advice? Did the majority of people find a photographer by looking at their...

Meaghan, thursday 26-Apr-18 45
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74
Jillian
Pillar and Post vs Ravine Vineyard
Jillian, On April 2, 2018 at 20:49

Anyone else consider these two places? In the end which did you go with and why? Did you take photos onsite at Pillar and Post?

Jillian, thursday 28-Mar-19 6
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who initiated the first kiss?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who kissed who first? Photo by...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here What did the two of you do for your...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 23
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who asked who out first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who made the first move and asked the...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 26
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Was it love at first sight?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When you first met, was it love at...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - How did you meet?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here How did you and your special someone...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 24
Jennifer
How young is too young?
Jennifer, On January 11, 2018 at 16:41

In this day and age i feel that it is more normal to get married in your late 20s. My fiance and i met when i was 18 he was 22. Im now 21 and he is turning 25 next month. We have been living together...

Katrin, wednesday 2-Jan-19 29 423
Joey
How large is your guest list?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 13:46

One of your first tasks in planning your wedding is to make a rough guest list - this dictates what size venue you need and greatly impacts your budget. So I'm curious, how many guests are you...

Holly, tuesday 20-Feb-18 57
Joey
Do you have a theme?
Joey, On January 6, 2018 at 14:05

Will your wedding have a theme? Most weddings have a color scheme, many have a style, but not all have a theme. If you're doing a themed wedding, tell us all about it! Show us your inspiration photos...

Stephanie, monday 8-Jan-18 18
Jennifer
Is a wedding party necessary?
Jennifer, On January 5, 2018 at 11:08

My fiance and I have a very small budget and equally as small family. We only want to invite close family and a couple of friends and spend money on quality instead of quantity. We are having a...

Holly, sunday 7-Jan-18 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics