Skip to main content
Olivia
Olivia

Hamilton, Ontario · From December 2017

My name is Olivia and I never thought I would get married. When Zach and I started dating, I told him I would never get married. And now I'm getting... View more

My name is Olivia and I never thought I would get married. When Zach and I started dating, I told him I would never get married. And now I'm getting married. While very happy and full of love, I am also full of anxiety and confusion. A lot of my wedding planning time goes into research to figure out what the heck Im supposed to do next!

Happily married 🎉

January 19, 2019

1895days 14hrs
Bianca
How Did You Pick Your Bridal Party?
Bianca, On April 16, 2018 at 23:29

Hey there hey! Since getting engaged I've been constantly asked "who's going to be in your bridal party?", and I've been constantly replying with "it depends". There's so many factors that are...

Elaine, sunday 10-Feb-19 72
M
Any Gamer Brides out there? If so what are you planning?
Megis, On April 6, 2018 at 11:10

Me and my fiancee are both gamers. Right now I'm planning to have our wedding cake gamer themed with "Overwatch" or Zelda. I haven't decided on decorations yet. Most wedding articles and magazines are...

Hannah, tuesday 10-Apr-18 19
A
Couples getting married on 19/january/2019 in Ontario
Alyssa, On January 8, 2018 at 23:52

Hey you amazing people Congratulations on your engagement !! Where is everyone from and any winter wedding color ideas?

Olivia, sunday 8-Apr-18 3
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Olivia
Estranged?
Olivia, On February 27, 2018 at 09:23

I haven't been close to my father most of my life, haven't spoken in years, and when word of my engagement got out he appeared out of no where and I am suddenly his favourite child and he wants...

Lynnie, tuesday 27-Feb-18 4 39
Olivia
Is my venue dodging me??
Olivia, On January 11, 2018 at 20:34

Ive done it all right. Chose a very reputable venue, had both our moms come so that all the right questions were asked and told them I’m ready to book. And now I can’t find anyone to talk to me. No...

Bianca, thursday 8-Feb-18 7
Lucy
Bridesmen and Bouquets
Lucy, On February 4, 2018 at 18:34

If you had a bridesman, what did he carry down the aisle? Did he carry a bouquet or did he wear a boutonniere? Are there other flower options I'm not thinking of?

Joey, monday 5-Feb-18 4
Alexa
flower girl or no flower girl
Alexa, On February 3, 2018 at 11:52

So my FH and I were planning on having his niece as our flower girl and she is 2 1/2 years old and will be almost 3 when we get married. We are still on the fence on even having her as a flower girl...

Surina, tuesday 6-Feb-18 11
Carol
Wedding Party Gifts
Carol, On February 3, 2018 at 08:58

What have you chosen to give to your wedding party, as a Thank You for standing up for you and your FH?

Candace, thursday 8-Feb-18 29
Stephanie
Most popular time to get engaged
Stephanie, On December 26, 2017 at 02:11

I heard on the radio, that the most popular time to get engaged is between December 14 and February 14. Who all got engaged in this time frame? I did not.

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 38
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who initiated the first kiss?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who kissed who first? Photo by...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here What did the two of you do for your...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 23
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who asked who out first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who made the first move and asked the...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 26
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Was it love at first sight?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When you first met, was it love at...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - How did you meet?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here How did you and your special someone...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 24
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Sarah
Children
Sarah, On January 5, 2018 at 21:54

Hey everyone Has anyone every provided child care for the reception? I have a massive family and all of them have childern under the age of 10. Now from experience parents and the childern never...

Sashanette, saturday 13-Jan-18 13
Stephanie
What not to do
Stephanie, On January 6, 2018 at 03:50

I'm sure many of us have been to at least one wedding. Have you seen anything at other weddings that you thought "I'll have to remember to not do that for my wedding..." For me, one was a relative who...

Ellen, tuesday 9-Jan-18 5
Breanne
Kid-free Wedding???
Breanne, On January 2, 2018 at 19:57

Hello Everyone!!! My fiancé and I are on the fence about having kids at our wedding or not. My cousin will be in the wedding party as well as our nieces and nephew. We originally planned on inviting...

Vanessa, friday 5-Jan-18 13
Courtney
Aisle Walking Song
Courtney, On January 2, 2018 at 22:17

I keep picturing 'It is You (I have Loved)' by Dana Glover... its most popularly known from Shrek. The lyrics and the uplifting of the music.. amazing. I would love to walk down to this song.. but...

Kristine, monday 15-Jan-18 7
Ellen
In Memory
Ellen, On December 31, 2017 at 11:50

Hi! I am looking for some suggestions on how to create an in Memoriam piece for my wedding, it is very important for me to have this, I am just looking for a unique way to do it. Any suggestions?

Holly, monday 15-Jan-18 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics