Taylor

McDonalds Corners, Ontario · From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 2, 2018

2147days 22hrs
Marcia
What to put on a kids table!
Marcia, On July 11, 2018 at 18:41

Hello Brides! What kind of things should you put on a kids table for a wedding reception? I don’t have any kids yet so I’m not up to date on the latest toys, but I want something fun, affordable, and...

Amanda, saturday 14-Jul-18 25
M
Bridal Bouquet - How much are you spending on it?
Megis, On June 16, 2018 at 13:35

So currently shopping around for a bridal bouquet. I want to pay under a$100 for mine. It's just a small embellishment for one day. Out of curiosity how much are you spending for yours?

Cherry, friday 29-Jun-18 13
Marcia
Wedding Dress After The Wedding
Marcia, On May 11, 2018 at 18:48

What will you brides be doing, or have done with your wedding dress after your big day? I know getting it cleaned is the first thing. But will you be preserving it? Storing it? or Selling it? I might...

Tatiana, friday 15-Jun-18 26
Alexa
Using pallets for wedding decor?
Alexa, On May 31, 2018 at 14:49

Has anybody used old pallets for wedding decor? Looking for ideas, tips, advice, etc.

David, tuesday 19-Nov-19 8
Joey
How old will you be on your wedding day?
Joey, On May 25, 2018 at 08:05

Of course, age is just a number How old will you be on your wedding day? How old will your partner be? Photo by An Elegant Soirée Weddings & Events in Toronto

Kaye, thursday 7-Jun-18 58
Taylor
Recessional song
Taylor, On May 24, 2018 at 19:16

Help! Our wedding is in 9 days and we can’t decide on a wedding recessional song ! I was hoping for a country song but considering any genre !

Erin, friday 25-May-18 6 192
Taylor
17 days to go!
Taylor, On May 16, 2018 at 12:22

I have smaller things left to finish but I feel like im not doing enough in these final couple weeks! Anything small/big that has come up last minute for you that you think I should know about?

Bianca, tuesday 5-Jun-18 5 98
Lynnie
Let's talk reception entrances!
Lynnie, On May 14, 2018 at 14:05

What are you planning for your reception entrance? Are you entering to a specific song? Are you including your parents or your wedding party? Will you have planned dance moves or just announcements?...

Vinod, sunday 20-May-18 15
Joey
Do you plan your wedding at work?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:42

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! When no one is looking at your screen, do you sneak peaks at cake designs, place orders for your decor pieces, and check the...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 40
Joey
Has wedding planning taken over your life?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:42

It's time to get real - have you fallen down the wedding planning rabbit hole? Does your life revolve around the wedding? Are all your thoughts consumed by your upcoming nuptials? Has wedding planning...

Tracy, wednesday 16-May-18 6
Denai
What did you pay for your photographer & videographer?
Denai, On April 27, 2018 at 11:20

I am just curious what the average bride & groom spend on their photographer. And if you decided to go with a videographer, how much did you spend? Pictures and video are the most important thing...

Lor, friday 11-May-18 35
Taylor
Head table or no?
Taylor, On May 7, 2018 at 08:42

We are debating whether we should have a head table with our bridesmaids and groomsmen or my fiancé and I sit with my parents, his dad, dads GF, my brother and his step brother. My fiancé has two...

Kay, thursday 17-May-18 26 1,410
Corinne
What do you recommend to save money?
Corinne, On May 3, 2018 at 19:48

My fiance and I are looking to spend money where it matters most - for example, we definitely do not feel it necessary to spend a ridiculous amount of money on decorations or invitations as I am quite...

Emily, saturday 12-May-18 29
Joey
Which came first - Choosing your outfit or choosing one of your accessories?
Joey, On April 30, 2018 at 09:17

On your wedding day you want to feel comfortable, confident, and stylish. Some people wait until they've picked their outfit first, and then choose what accessories will compliment it. Other people...

Danielle, thursday 7-Feb-19 34
Joey
Which came first - Telling your friends or telling your family about your engagement?
Joey, On April 30, 2018 at 09:21

Once the big question was popped and the "YES!" was given, who did you tell first? Was the very first person you shared the news with a friend, or a relative? Photo by Bianca Martin Photography in...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 42
Brittany
Planning the “extra” Table(s)?
Brittany, On May 2, 2018 at 14:08

I have a question about the “extra” table, you know, the one for cards, guest book, and seating chart. Do you have this all set up on one table or??? (I have only been to a few weddings, which I was...

Lydia, tuesday 8-May-18 14
Eimear
How Much Wine
Eimear, On May 3, 2018 at 13:10

I am really struggling with how much wine we should be buying for the wedding. We have 55 guest but of course not everyone drinks wine. SO confused!!

Kay, tuesday 8-May-18 12
Jen
40 days..
Jen, On April 30, 2018 at 10:52

We are officially 40 days out and I feel more lost than ever. My anxiety is at an all time high and the nightmares have increased tenfold. I think because all of the big decision making is over I have...

Tanya, tuesday 1-May-18 11
Candace
Seating plan or not?
Candace, On April 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone! Thinking about not doing a seating chart and having reserved tables for immediate family. Theres so many options for seating charts and seems like more stress for me to organize one and...

Marcia, friday 4-May-18 22
Joey
Fighting off the post-wedding blues
Joey, On April 25, 2018 at 08:05

Are you worried about wedding withdrawal? What are your plans to fight off post-wedding blues? Will you plan a 1st anniversary party? Work on putting together your wedding album? Arrange a trip...

Summer, saturday 28-Apr-18 20
Marcia
Anyone Diy-ing a Desert Table or Candy Bar?
Marcia, On April 21, 2018 at 17:41

Are any of you brides DIY-ing a desert table or candy bar? Where will you be getting your treats from? Baking it yourself, bulk buy, or leaving it up to the professionals? I'm DIY-ing my...

Karen, thursday 26-Apr-18 11
Joey
What containers are you using for your centerpieces?
Joey, On April 20, 2018 at 08:05

Let's get specific about your centerpieces. What will be at the center of your table? What containers are you using for your centerpieces? Small vase? Tall vase? Bottles? Lanterns? Something else? ...

Vinod, monday 30-Apr-18 23
Taylor
Self tan
Taylor, On April 16, 2018 at 08:48

Hi everyone, I would like to have a "glow" on my wedding day, on my shoulders and arms. What would you recommend ?

Taylor, monday 16-Apr-18 6
Joey
What is your springtime colour palette?
Joey, On March 28, 2018 at 08:05

Is the decor for your wedding reflecting a spring motif? Show us what colors you've chosen and how you're using spring colors to decorate your wedding day! Photo by Pillar and Post in Niagara on the...

Maegan, thursday 29-Mar-18 9
B
Invitations. Vista print
Brittany, On March 23, 2018 at 07:29

Hi all! My fiancé and I are thinking of ordering our invitations from vistaprint. Has anyone order theres front there ? Thanks ❤️

Alessia, monday 2-Apr-18 31
Taylor
Gifts
Taylor, On March 12, 2018 at 16:09

Hi, we did not do a wedding registry but now that we have sent out invitations, people ask us if we have one. What is the best response to give in this situation? We didn't do one because we have...

Vinod, friday 16-Mar-18 11 187
Jodi
Bridesmaids Dresses
Jodi, On March 7, 2018 at 10:34

Hi ladies where did you find the best/most affordable bridesmaids dresses. Im just less then 6 months away from my wedding - when did you get yours? did you go online or in store? so far it seems...

Erin, thursday 8-Mar-18 10
Taylor
Spray Tan
Taylor, On March 5, 2018 at 14:30

Is anyone planning on getting a spray tan before their wedding? If so, any suggestions, how far in advance should I get it? I have never had one before. I do plan on going next month to see how it...

Emma, friday 10-Aug-18 11 212
Bailey
Bridesmaids dresses?
Bailey, On February 25, 2018 at 17:02

Where is a good place to get cheap bridesmaids dresses in Calgary?

Bailey, saturday 3-Mar-18 10
Holly
Bridesmaid Apparel
Holly, On February 28, 2018 at 17:34

Hello all! So I recently bought my wedding dress (yay!). It is a tea length dress ( I will attach a photo). We are getting married in a barn and both my fiance and I will be wearing cowboy boots. We...

Renee, sunday 4-Mar-18 14
Taylor
Bridesmaid dresses
Taylor, On February 22, 2018 at 11:18

Best place to purchase bridesmaid dresses online ?

Elizabeth, friday 2-Mar-18 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics