Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jodi
Frequent user September 2018 Alberta

Bridesmaids Dresses

Jodi, on March 7, 2018 at 10:34 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10

Hi ladies

where did you find the best/most affordable bridesmaids dresses. Im just less then 6 months away from my wedding - when did you get yours? did you go online or in store? so far it seems Davids Bridal is really one of the only affordable stores to shop at. Love to hear your experiences. Also my MOH is preggo and is due 1 month before our wedding. Not sure how to size her up either.. anyone have experience with this?

Thanks Smiley heart

10 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on March 8, 2018 at 14:43
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My girls are spread out and so David's Bridal was the easiest and most affordable option for them.

Not sure how to go about sizing up your pregnant MOH but keep in mind that the bump doesn't completely disappear overnight so she may still need a maternity gown.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH and bridesmaids are ordering off of jjshouse and they’re doing custom sizing to cut down on extra alteration costs. Smiley smile
    the nice thing about jjshouse is that the dresses only take two-three weeks to come in so she could always order hers a little closer to the wedding or put in extra inches to the custom sizing options.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with Azazie and couldn't be happier. They turned out amazing, very affordable, and were quick to come in. Plus there are hundreds of different styles and a lot of colours. Plus you can order a sample size to try on at home for $10!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids and I went to David's Bridal. They were really great for bridesmaids dresses as there is a huge selection and the girls can all see the different styles offered in each dress.

The girls in my wedding party are spread out over the country (one in BC and 3 in Ontario but different cities) so it was helpful to have the chance for each girl to go in and get sized.

They were affordable, and the dress we chose came in within two to three weeks of ordering which was surprising. All my bridal party seem happy with their dress so I say David's Bridal was a good option.

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Side note for everyone looking at David's and hasn't bought yet - right now until April 2nd they have $30 off bridesmaids dresses!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with David's Bridal because it was affordable and they had lots of locations all over, my bridesmaids and JR BMs were very spread out so lots of convenient locations was important to me. Department stores are also places to try for good deals.

• Taylor
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my two bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal, 3 months before the wedding! They were able to request a rush order from the manufacturer. I would ask Davids what they recommend about your MOH. If I had more time and my bridesmaids were closer, I would have shopped around. Someone I know got theirs at Old Navy for 20$ each!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to go to David's bridal first and see if we find anything there, if not we will be looking into local dress boutiques
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be going to David's! The have a great price point and any dress can come in any colour which is very handy for me as I have 10 bridesmaids wearing 10 different styles. We go on March 18th I can pop back in with feedback for you. But 2 weddings we attend in the summer used David's for their bridesmaids and the dress were beautiful! Both brides said def great for cheaper price point
  • Audrey
    Curious August 2019 New Brunswick
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Boutique 1861. Great price/quality/service. The boutique is from Montréal. You can order online.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics