Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid dresses

Taylor, on February 22, 2018 at 11:18 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 14
Best place to purchase bridesmaid dresses online ?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on March 2, 2018 at 14:35
  • Elizabeth
    Frequent user June 2018 New Brunswick
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I cannot recommend anything more than Boutique 1861! They are an absolutely amazing company and have always delivered. I've bought clothes from them over the years and they've always been beautiful and in perfect condition. My MOH and one of my bridesmaids got their dresses here and they are stunning. Plus they aren't too expensive, most ranging around $100 and most styles are under $200!

• Audrey
    Curious August 2019 New Brunswick
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Someone said Boutique 1861. I agree. I love their dress !!! My bestfriend who got married last year brought our bridesmaid dress there. Good quality, great price.
  • Taylor
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are ordering these at Davids bridal in petal pink tomorrow (shown in front picture). They are 30$ off tmrw ! Glad that is finished, 3 months to go!

Bridesmaid dresses 1

Bridesmaid dresses 2
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No problem! I loved the dresses they ordered. They were all perfect and looked so beautiful on them. I ordered a dress from davids bridal and hated it!

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's great thanks Jen! I will show the site to my bridesmaids. We were going to go with David's Bridal as there's one here in Ottawa but this might be a good option too as there seems to be a great selection.

Two of my bridemaids are only an hour from Ogdensburg on the US border so we may be able to ship to their UPS as a group and pick them up there (we've done it for a few other things) which would save a good chuck of shipping.

Thanks again!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I did. But it wasn't very much. There is an option to send them to your house but shipping to Canada s $50. You'll have to pay duty either way. Any item that crosses the border that is over $100 USD you have to pay duty on. The company that would deliver the dress to your house would hold the dress until you paid the duty. Or it would be shipped to a mailing depot and you'd pay duty there when you pick it up.

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Jen, I hadn't looked before but their dresses ARE really nice (similar looks to Davids but looks like more selection). Did you have to pay any duty at the border?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my friend's wedding we bought our dresses from kfbridal.com They were having free shipping when we ordered. Haven't received it yet and it's been almost 1 month. The expected arrival date was mid-March though so I can't comment on the quality yet.

• Vanessa
    Beginner January 2019 Alberta
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids are getting theirs from www.forherandforhim.com. They come from the US, but they have really good reviews.

• Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Boutique 1861 from Montreal has beautiful dresses at reasonable prices!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AZAZIE! Hands down. Best decision we made. They are perfect, came in quickly, and the quality and customer service are amazing.

• Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm thinking of getting the bridesmaid dresses on jj house. I heard great reviews on them especially when you talk to them about buying in group they will give you some discount.
  • Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve bought a couple from Azazie before that were great. A couple of my girls have bought from 1861.ca. They’re really good at adding new stuff almost everyday
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've bought a bridesmaid dress for myself from ASOS. Really nice quality and good customer service. I think ModCloth has some bridesmaid dresses as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics