Skip to main content
Taylor
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

17 days to go!

Taylor, on May 16, 2018 at 12:22 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5
Saved

I have smaller things left to finish but I feel like im not doing enough in these final couple weeks! Anything small/big that has come up last minute for you that you think I should know about?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on June 5, 2018 at 02:18
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    Yay! Almost Married!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute

I bet you're feeling like there isn't much left to do because you planned so well! Do you have a plan for getting your decor items to your venue? Have you made a day-of contact list? Is your timeline ready to go? Have you made tip envelopes?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute

Congratulations! You're almost there!

I think if you haven't thought of it by now, you won't miss it on your wedding day! Just enjoy these last few days!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    Yay happy for you both!! Don't sweat the small stuff!! Enjoy your day!!
    Don't forget an emergency kit (sewing supplies, sun screen, bug spray, snacks, and lots of water - stay hydrated). And make sure all of your licenses and insurance is in order.
    Have fun!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute

I'm in the same boat. We have 23 days and I'm lost. I basically handed over everything to my wedding planner so that I can "relax" but I'M NOT RELAXINGGGGG!!!!! We are finalizing our guest list and handing in our numbers to our caterer by Monday. From there I have no idea what to do.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics