Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Self tan

Taylor, on April 16, 2018 at 08:48 Posted in Beauty 0 6
Hi everyone,

I would like to have a "glow" on my wedding day, on my shoulders and arms. What would you recommend ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Taylor, on April 16, 2018 at 11:43
  • Taylor
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I should have written my upper body instead !
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't recommend just doing your arms and shoulders... it might look uneven for the rest of your body showing (chest and neck) and then also take into consideration matching your makeup!

I would suggest a full body tan to make sure everything stays even! You can get a few rounds at some gyms with the light rooms! I haven't used them myself but a few friends of mine do that before going on vacation!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There is absolutely no glitter in this one? I'm not sure where you got that from.
  • Taylor
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually saw your post and read online it has glitter in it, which I am trying to avoid, did you find that ?
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could try going tanning for a few minutes a couple of times before your wedding. I know people who do this before going on vacation.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually just wrote something about this the other day Smiley smile I tried out a Tarte self tanner called Brazilliance Plus and it's amazing. I bought it from Sephora. It is a little bit on the pricier side but it looks so natural on and is very easy to apply.

Self tan 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics