Skip to main content
Vinod
Vinod

Innisfil, Ontario · From September 2017

Happily married to my husband. I'm a creative individual who loves coming up with projects to make or create using ideas that make others say WOW!.

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2017

2435days 9hrs
Jordan
Thank You Cards
Jordan, On February 15, 2023 at 09:25

My husband and I dropped the ball on Thank You cards... We got married in the summer last year and our photos took a while to come in. After they finally arrived, and we ordered the Thank You cards,...

KELLY, friday 10-Mar-23 6 1
D
Wedding Invitations
Dawn, On February 19, 2023 at 09:01

Hello Brides! Looking for insight on invitations. For physical invitations, where are your preferred vendors? I am currently looking at Minted. If you are using evites which sites do you recommend?...

Dawn, thursday 6-Apr-23 13
V
Marked as Spam if you message too many vendors
Veronica, On February 21, 2023 at 12:49

Apperently you can't message too many vendors, I don't even know what's the limit and that there was a limit. Once you are marked as spam, they can't remove your marked as spam. Now I have to create a...

Vinod, wednesday 8-Mar-23 7
Katrina
Looking for officiants who can do a ceremony in english and french
Katrina, On February 28, 2023 at 11:28

Hi community! *Montreal, Quebec region* I am looking for a wedding officiant who can do our wedding ceremony in english and french..My family is mostly english and my fiancé’s side is french. I was...

Lamborghini, friday 10-Mar-23 5
Hannah
Looking for a wedding officiant.
Hannah, On February 26, 2023 at 01:04

Hi I'm looking for a wedding officiant in the Toronto area. I am getting married on the Island and want to find one that is reasonably priced. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks!

Hank, tuesday 28-Mar-23 3
Angela
Wedding Planner
Angela, On January 5, 2023 at 22:07

I've been heavily debating hiring a wedding planner. Has anyone had any experince in that department where they can give some insight on if that's the best way to go? How do you find one as well? Does...

Hank, thursday 12-Jan-23 14
V
Hosting a Hindu wedding
Vansha, On January 5, 2023 at 22:12

Hello, I’m having a difficult time finding a venue that can host a Hindu wedding. It requires an open flame which isn’t allowed in most indoor venues. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can have...

Manisha, tuesday 4-Jul-23 4
C
Sunday Wedding in a Church Close to Vaughn
Chuka, On January 4, 2023 at 20:19

Hey Everyone, I'm getting married on July 30th, 2023, a Sunday, and I am still struggling to secure a church that will accept our marriage on that day. I'm Catholic, so my preference would be from...

Amanda, thursday 5-Jan-23 2
Amanda
Wedding Ornaments!
Amanda, On December 20, 2022 at 19:29

Hello Everyone! Are any of you celebrating Christmas in an extra special way this year?! Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married?! If so, let's show them off! This is my...

Amanda, thursday 5-Jan-23 23 1
Kate
Vendor Reference Call
Kate, On December 21, 2022 at 09:33

Hi all! Have a quick question - I have a call scheduled with potential clients for a vendor we worked with on our special day. I have nothing but amazing things to say and definitely highly recommend...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 3
Kate
What is your wedding style?
Kate, On December 22, 2022 at 14:02

Hi all : ) Hope everyone who is planning is having fun with it and those of us who are already married, hope you are enjoying married life : ) Found this quiz and thought it was fun to take. What...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 7
C
Ring surprise or nah i picked it out?
Carine, On January 3, 2023 at 14:56

Did you help pick out your engagement ring, or was it a complete surprise? I picked mine out because I am horrible with jewelry, if it cost more than $500 it will for sure belong to the person...

Jackie, wednesday 25-Jan-23 56
L
Destination Wedding - Requirment of rooms
Lindsay, On December 28, 2022 at 11:52

My partner and I are getting married in Mexico in an all inclusive resort. We haven’t chosen which one yet, but when I look at the fine print on a lot of these resorts’ wedding packages they often say...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 5
Ginette
Wedding officiant
Ginette, On December 30, 2022 at 11:16

Hi everybody hope you are well Looking for suggestions for a wedding officiant as for some reason I'm unable to contact mine my wedding is in February 2023 so getting a little anxious thanks for your...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 4
C
Wedding Attire
Cassie, On December 30, 2022 at 19:30

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding June 2023. We only invited friends ( no family allowed). I’ve been looking at wedding dresses for a while now. I found out that I...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 5
Bethany
Does anyone not care to have a wedding cake?
Bethany, On January 2, 2023 at 15:50

I'm not a super traditional bride, I just got engaged and upon talking to my fiance and he doesn't reallu care to a have a cake snd neither do I. I'm not big on sweets and neither is he, we were...

Kimberly, monday 16-Jan-23 19
Joy
Scent Free?
Joy, On January 2, 2023 at 22:22

I'm going to see a venue this week, and I'm very sensitive to scented products (anything with parfum/fragrance as an ingredient), and of course most reception venues don't have signage or rules...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Jan-23 4
Brittany
Where did your proposal take place?
Brittany, On January 3, 2023 at 13:55

Hello Everyone! To start off the New Year and to welcome our newly engaged brides & grooms; where did your proposal take place? My fiancé proposed at our favourite pub, Canadian Brewhouse on the...

Breanna, wednesday 1-Feb-23 43
Kate
Let's talk $$$
Kate, On January 4, 2023 at 11:07

My least favourite topic when I was wedding planning!!! lol So! Numbers are important and I think it is totally responsible to keep within a budget and set limits that being said...how many of you...

Naorina, sunday 22-Jan-23 12
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda, On January 4, 2023 at 11:31

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Amanda, tuesday 10-Jan-23 21 1
Kate
2023 Brides!
Kate, On January 1, 2023 at 15:46

Hello soon-to-be-wives! How does it feel to say " This year I am getting married!!" PS: time will now probably fly by so dang quickly but that also makes it exciting! Any big items on your list you...

Natasha, sunday 19-Feb-23 97
Amanda
Merry Christmas!
Amanda, On December 24, 2022 at 12:01

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you beautiful ladies on this amazing site! I hope you all have a great weekend with your families

Vinod, friday 30-Dec-22 3
Rebecca
c Hotel - Day of Coordinator
Rebecca, On December 12, 2022 at 08:07

Hello brides! To anyone who got married at C Hotel in Hamilton.. Was your day of coordinator provided by the venue? Or did you hire outside? Thanks in advance! 🤍

Vinod, sunday 18-Dec-22 3
E
Outdoor Wedding Music
Emily, On December 13, 2022 at 09:14

Hey everyone! I’m planning to do an outdoor wedding ceremony. What did you guys use speaker wise for music? And one that has a mic.

Joy, monday 19-Dec-22 7
Brittany
The Cupcake Stand Saga Comes to an End.... finally
Brittany, On December 13, 2022 at 11:49

HI Everyone, I have been on the hunt for all the little things that make the wedding come together. I have the card box, cake topper, cake stand, etc. I was also in need of a cupcake stand. I have a...

Carine, monday 19-Dec-22 12
Isabel
Non Destination Destination Wedding Guest List Help
Isabel, On December 13, 2022 at 15:04

Hello all, I am in a little bit of a pickle settling on a venue and truly understanding the approximate cost of my wedding. My Fiance and I are in British Columbia and so are my closest family...

Nicole, tuesday 20-Dec-22 6
M
Wedding planning
Merryl, On December 14, 2022 at 13:17

Picking things

Vinod, sunday 18-Dec-22 2
J
Questions about different options?
Julie, On December 16, 2022 at 08:15

Hi! I just got engaged last weekend so I'm in the super beginning stages of gathering ideas and stuff. I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on what certain terms mean that I've been seeing on...

Hank, tuesday 20-Dec-22 7
Hyun
Photographer won't give us our photos
Hyun, On December 16, 2022 at 09:42

Not usually the one to post but I’m getting incredibly frustrated at how unprofessional my wedding photographer is and need your opinions. We got married July of this year and booked our wedding...

Hank, tuesday 20-Dec-22 4
Whitney
Blending Families and Teenagers
Whitney, On November 14, 2022 at 09:56

Hi all! My wedding in August 2023 will officially blend our family. We've been living together as one family since March 2020, but we want to do something special to include our kids. I'm looking for...

Atrorgecc, wednesday 14-Dec-22 5 2
Julie
Ceremony Songs - Mutual Agreements or Surprises?
Julie, On November 14, 2022 at 14:43

Wondering how everyone has / is picking their ceremony songs. Did you pick them all yourself, mutually agreed with your partner or do you plan on surprising them with a song? Instrumental or Original...

Vinod, thursday 8-Dec-22 17
C
Procession are you keeping it traditional or having fun?
Carine, On November 15, 2022 at 15:17

My plan is to have the boys jam it out to a song they all enjoy, so they can have their moment and their shine. Then I was thinking his grandparents, his parents, my party then me and my pops. What...

Carine, monday 19-Dec-22 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics