You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Vinod
Vinod

Innisfil, Ontario · From September 2017

Happily married to my husband. I'm a creative individual who loves coming up with projects to make or create using ideas that make others say WOW!.

Follow Message

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2017

1328days 19hrs
V
Just need to vent.
Valentina, On April 6, 2021 at 14:30

I've approached my limit and I feel sad, frustrated, and angry. I don't feel like a bride anymore and I don't even feel like I'm getting married. None of our family and friends really understand how...

Valentina, yesterday at 15:37 20
Darlene
What to do?
Darlene, On April 6, 2021 at 18:56

We are planned to get married on September 25th of this year. We postponed last years date. My mother in law is battling cancer and is not doing well. We are unsure that she will make it to September....

Vinod, wednesday 7-Apr-21 6
Emily
Mixed Denonimation Wedding - striking the right balance!
Emily, On April 6, 2021 at 21:23

We're having a mixed denomination wedding, but we're both not religious. It's more of a node to our families, and as I joke it's "Jewish and Hippy" wedding since my parent's we're more hippy's in the...

Amelia, friday 9-Apr-21 4
Jillian
Minted discount better than 25%
Jillian, On April 5, 2021 at 13:04

Does minted ever have a better discount than 25% off?

Stacey TC, friday 9-Apr-21 8
Sarah
Marriage license where to go - Ontario
Sarah, On April 5, 2021 at 14:05

We just entered third lockdown .. and the city hall where I was going to get our licence from just told me they’re not issuing them during lockdown which goes until May 1. Our elopement is scheduled...

Sarah, thursday 8-Apr-21 9
Louisa
Seating chart!
Louisa, On April 5, 2021 at 20:35

Hi! So my question is how would you write out guests names for a seating chart? J DoeJohn.DFamily of Doe. It's 10 ppl per table and feel like when I add the full names it really makes the seating...

Vinod, tuesday 6-Apr-21 2
Liberty
Your First Wedding Vendor
Liberty, On April 5, 2021 at 22:44

Which wedding vendors did you book first? Why did you book that vendor first? My first vendor was our reception hall. It is a DIY hall but I figured having somewhere to host our wedding was most...

Stacey TC, thursday 8-Apr-21 24
D
Don't know what to do...
Devrie, On March 31, 2021 at 12:03

Good lord this year. (And last) Ok so I have posted a few time on here but have another delema. Our postponed date from last year is Aug 26, 2021. We are booked at a venue in NS and they have said...

Devrie, thursday 1-Apr-21 8
Brittany
Honouring our Grandparents on our Wedding Day
Brittany, On March 25, 2021 at 19:50

Hello Everyone! Just looking to get some ideas to do something special for my grandparents on our day. We decided to post-pone our day from June 5th 2021 to June 4th 2022 and just realized our new...

Brittany, thursday 1-Apr-21 9
Gloria
Photographers
Gloria, On March 30, 2021 at 17:25

All right- so decided to part ways with my initial photographer.... who is your photographer and what did their package include? Looking for GTA.

Hank, tuesday 30-Mar-21 4
Cara
Looking for a specific wedding venue in BC
Cara, On March 30, 2021 at 13:49

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are trying to plan our wedding for the summer of 2023. We live in BC and are from Vancouver Island but are living in Kamloops. We are open to venues in the Okanagan region...

Abigail, tuesday 30-Mar-21 5
Avery
Officiant
Avery, On March 28, 2021 at 18:14

Hey everyone. Needing advice on having an officiant versus having someone we know marry us(we would still have an officiant there to witness). My FH says it doesn't matter either way but I thought it...

Vinod, tuesday 30-Mar-21 7
Emma
How much entertainment are you having?
Emma, On March 29, 2021 at 12:35

We are having a really low-key reception. We really just want it to feel like a big party for our tiny wedding of 30 people. Our wedding was postponed until next year, so hopefully we won't have to...

Amanda, wednesday 31-Mar-21 12
Gloria
Vendor emails ....
Gloria, On March 29, 2021 at 22:32

Not to try and bash anyone but how would you feel if you got this email from your photographer...mind you this is kind of a better email than last year when he was adamant about MAY weddings still...

Daily, wednesday 31-Mar-21 18
S
Can you Customize the WeddingWire sender description
Shana, On March 30, 2021 at 10:29

When sending evites using weddingwire is there a way to personalize it so that the sending is not saying weddingwire.ca?

Vinod, tuesday 30-Mar-21 1
J
Ceremony Spaces - gta
Jocelyn, On March 30, 2021 at 11:49

Hi everyone! I'm currently planning a wedding for Oct. 9th, 2022. We found a lovely reception venue, but are having trouble with a ceremony space. Our reception venue does have the option, but there...

Lindsay, tuesday 6-Apr-21 6
Avery
Bridal party
Avery, On March 23, 2021 at 22:35

Hey everyone! My groom wants to have 4 groomsmen and I only have 3 bridesmaids. Has anyone else had an uneven bridal party? Did you notice it in pictures? I know it's completely up to me I just keep...

Markie, monday 29-Mar-21 10
Sarah
To postpone a second time... ?
Sarah, On March 24, 2021 at 09:45

Hi everyone looking for some advice. We are debating whether or not to postpone our wedding a second time. Current Date is July 10 of this year. My fiancé doesn’t want it to be mask-y and we won’t get...

Sarah, monday 5-Apr-21 38 1
Kathryn
Elopement - to wear my wedding dress or find something more simple?
Kathryn, On March 24, 2021 at 12:02

Hello current and past brides! I have an indecisive dilemma! We decided to go with the current restrictions for our May 15 wedding this year and keep it simple, small and to just our parents and...

Sarah, saturday 3-Apr-21 8
Liberty
Picking Your Wedding Colours
Liberty, On March 24, 2021 at 12:26

How did you pick your wedding colours? Is it something you've always known or did you find inspiration from Pintrest or somewhere else? Are you using one shade or multiple shades of the same colour? I...

Sharlene, monday 12-Apr-21 30
Kim
We can't agree! (my rant)
Kim, On March 24, 2021 at 19:33

So a couple days ago, it has finally officially been said that spring weddings can't happen in BC, with more than 10 people. Part of me is glad that it's been said, so that we have clarity moving...

Kim, sunday 28-Mar-21 10
Abigail
Callia Flowers - opinions!
Abigail, On March 24, 2021 at 20:55

I'm wondering if anyone has gone through Callia Flowers or is planning to and what your opinions are? As far as I can tell it seems really affordable and easy to work with. Asides from their...

Vinod, sunday 28-Mar-21 7
Stacey TC
Wedding party - disagreement
Stacey TC, On March 25, 2021 at 13:14

Background: I met my friend Sean in 2017, we became close quickly he is my best friend and like an older brother. We have been in multiple shows together, and started a theatre company together. In...

Vinod, sunday 28-Mar-21 10
Amanda
Style Of Your Wedding
Amanda, On March 25, 2021 at 13:26

What kind of wedding are you planning?! How did you come up with the style of your wedding? Did you envision getting married on a beach, Rustic Style in the Outdoors, Elegant, Vintage, In The Evening,...

Marsha, monday 12-Apr-21 26
Shelly
Videographer packages
Shelly, On March 20, 2021 at 13:04

Hi everyone! I'm currently looking at videographers and I'm wondering if anyone can share the types of packages they went for? My fiancé and I have found a videographer we really like but their...

Vinod, sunday 28-Mar-21 11
Sara
Catering / General
Sara, On March 26, 2021 at 07:29

Hello! We have had a not-so-fun experience with our wedding. It was postponed from 2020, as I’m sure many of yours were, and then in the past month, our venue was no longer able to host the wedding...

Bailey, sunday 28-Mar-21 2
Caron
Looking for a French Bakery
Caron, On March 26, 2021 at 10:38

Hello All! My fiancé and have decided to have a Croquembouche for our wedding ‘cake’, instead of the traditional tiered cake. My fiancé’s Family is from France, so we’d like to include a bit of his...

Joey, friday 9-Apr-21 2
Soraya
Intimate or big wedding
Soraya, On March 27, 2021 at 08:30

Hi everyone! I need your help and I figured that I wasn’t the only one with this dilemma. So my fiancé wants a small/ intimate wedding. He thought that we would go to the court house to get married...

Dharsy, sunday 28-Mar-21 7
Stacey TC
Reception viewing
Stacey TC, On March 28, 2021 at 11:22

We are doing our reception viewing this afternoon! I've read articles and made lists but I'm wondering if there is anything that you forgot to ask or while planning down the road thought I wish I...

Stacey TC, sunday 28-Mar-21 5
Sarah
Family upset at elopement
Sarah, On March 27, 2021 at 10:30

Hi everyone, So we decided to elope now and have our big wedding next year at the 1 year mark. My future in laws are not thrilled about us eloping. I know it’s not their decision and it is what it is....

Daily, tuesday 6-Apr-21 18
J
Advice on rehearsal dinner ideas!! Help!
Jennifer, On March 28, 2021 at 03:49

Hey ladies! I just booked out venue and trying to work things out. We are renting a mansion overlooking okanagan lake. And the night before we are doing set up. A rehearsal and dinner. What did you...

Amanda, sunday 28-Mar-21 3
Avrianna
Flowers for wedding (in a pandemic)
Avrianna, On March 28, 2021 at 10:42

Hi everyone! Was just wondering what you all are doing in terms of flowers for your weddings? My wedding is on April 17th 2021 and I’m looking for 4 bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, 6 boutonnières,...

Niki, wednesday 7-Apr-21 4