Skip to main content
Vinod
Vinod

Innisfil, Ontario · From September 2017

Happily married to my husband. I'm a creative individual who loves coming up with projects to make or create using ideas that make others say WOW!.

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2017

1775days 6hrs
F
Help! Wedding on a Budget
Fatima, On June 13, 2022 at 12:44

Hi everyone! My name is Fatima Khan, i was hoping for some insight to a micro wedding ceremony mid Aug (south asian-but will take any recommendations) for a budget of ~6k. We're hoping to do something...

Vinod, yesterday at 22:15 2
Carine
Who's in your Party?
Carine, On June 13, 2022 at 12:52

Who is in the wedding party? (how did you decide, how many people, if you're skipping it entirely, how do you know them, or how long you've known them, if you're including siblings or future in-laws) ...

Carine, 8 hours ago 32
V
Korean/english Wedding Officiant?
Victoria, On June 13, 2022 at 21:40

Hi! My fiancé and I are looking for a bilingual wedding officiant in Toronto. Fluent in both Korean and English. We are not religious, so ideally we aren't looking for pastors at churches, but if that...

Victoria, 6 hours ago 4
Dawn
Wedding Registry for Destination Wedding
Dawn, On June 13, 2022 at 21:56

Hello Brides, For those of you doing a destination wedding are you creating gift registries potentially for guests who cannot attend? Which sites are you using? Amazon, Hudson's Bay, Bed Bath and...

Vinod, yesterday at 22:05 11
Brittany
Wedding for August 2023
Brittany, On June 14, 2022 at 12:03

Can I start with WOW. Once my fiancé and I moved our wedding date by a year to 2023 instead of 2024 I have been working non-stop for a month getting ahold of vendors for our wedding and booking them....

Vinod, yesterday at 21:58 16
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Vinod, yesterday at 21:55 55 1
Rebecca
Dances & Little Bittles
Rebecca, On June 14, 2022 at 16:21

Since children are a hot topic on here the last few days, I'm having a child friendly wedding It just works best for us. We have a son(2) Master Luke and our daughter (7) Chewbacca just kidding, Ava....

Vinod, yesterday at 21:50 8
B
What "shot list" did you give your Photographer??
Beth0102, On June 15, 2022 at 09:11

Hello all! : ) About to give a "shot list" to the photographer as I'm reading a lot of regrets from wedding days are not getting the right photos or certain people in photos. I really want majority of...

Vinod, yesterday at 21:47 16
Alina
Thoughts about a weekday wedding...
Alina, On June 16, 2022 at 13:37

Hello community, Has anyone done a weekday evening ceremony + reception? My fiancee is of an opinion that it's not a good idea as people have to work the next day, whereas I think it's rather odd to...

Vinod, yesterday at 21:39 30
A
2 weeks before wedding, and can't edit website!
Adib, On June 16, 2022 at 21:48

My planner is currently linked to demi-adib.com, when it should be linked to demi-and-adib.com. That's the domain we purchased from wedding wire, and created the content on... roughly a year ago....

Vinod, yesterday at 21:36 4
Heather
How do you create a budget?
Heather, On June 17, 2022 at 16:11

Hi everyone! We just got engaged this last weekend and we have only just started to brainstorm ideas for the wedding which is how I found this fantastic app! We’re thinking it’ll be a few years until...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:38 7 1
M
Air conditioning rental in Ontario
Melissa, On June 18, 2022 at 11:22

Hello! My partner and I are gettig married this August. We booked our venue last fall and at the time made the rookie mistake of not checking it had air conditioning. We really love the venue and are...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:34 2
Amanda
Flower girl / ring bearer
Amanda, On June 19, 2022 at 13:55

We’ve opted to not have either or, we have no nieces of nephews and all of our cousins are older. I don’t see an issue without having a flower girl or ring bearer, would you ?

Vinod, yesterday at 14:30 12
Chantelle
Hyphenating your last name
Chantelle, On June 21, 2022 at 15:33

Hello all, I am changing my ID this week to reflect my new last name. I am wanting to hyphenate (or add) my name from my maiden name - husbands last name.... but I have some questions. 1. When signing...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:28 6
Maddi
Bridesmaids gowns
Maddi, On June 21, 2022 at 16:02

Weird question, is the bride supposed to purchase the bridesmaids dresses? Or do the bridesmaids buy them themselves?

Vinod, yesterday at 14:23 10
Christine
Songs
Christine, On June 21, 2022 at 20:40

For your Processional and Recessional and walking down aisle is anyone having difficulty or is it just me🤣 this gets me all teary eyed 😭. Anyways do you think it's ok having the original signer...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:19 17 1
Christine
Outdoor ceremony decor
Christine, On June 22, 2022 at 16:11

For those that have or are having a small intimate outdoor ceremony did you go all out for the decor? I'm in such a toss between decorating and not as I do take into consideration of all the clean and...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:14 13
Christine
Wedding replies
Christine, On June 22, 2022 at 18:57

So my question is for guests that don't reply back on the specific date stated for replies do you reach out to them and ask or is it one of them things you just forget about?

Vinod, yesterday at 14:09 12
K
Invitations for large ceremony and small reception
Kirsten, On June 23, 2022 at 00:56

We are getting married in October 2022 and we are doing two ceremonies but one reception. The first ceremony will be a traditional Sikh ceremony (my fiance is of Indian descent and I'm caucasian) on...

Vinod, yesterday at 14:06 3
Katie
Costco stamps
Katie, On June 23, 2022 at 21:26

Hey there! Wondering if anyone has bought the booklet of stamps from Costco? And if so, how much was it? I can’t remember and I’d like to check before going.Thanks!

Katie, yesterday at 14:22 7
Vhjbg
Mc person
Vhjbg, On June 23, 2022 at 22:26

What are the responsibilities of MC person?

Vinod, yesterday at 13:57 3
Alyx
My bachelorette😍
Alyx, Yesterday at 02:38

Kelowna is a must goooooooo So much fun The winery’s, the lake and boating!!!! We had a blast Our driver 😂😂

Alyx, 2 hours ago 14
C
Just want to rsvp
Cindy, On June 24, 2022 at 13:43

I have an invite and want to RSVP. How do I do that?

Vinod, sunday 3-Jul-22 1
Vhjbg
Wedding entertainment
Vhjbg, On June 24, 2022 at 23:20

What kind of entertainment for guests do you have on your wedding? Thank you for sharing

Carine, 8 hours ago 10
Hailey
2 weeks ago I became a Mrs!
Hailey, On June 25, 2022 at 10:47

Wedding wire family, it has been a fun ride being here! I never thought I'd have a supportive group to get me through wedding planning. June 11 2022 I finally tied the knot! The day was scary as the...

Carine, 8 hours ago 16
Rayanne
Live music vs dj music
Rayanne, On June 27, 2022 at 16:12

So what's everyone's plans for music on their big day? We want with love music for the ceremony and a DJ for the reception. It was a perfect mix for us. The quartet was unbelievably beautiful and...

Rayanne, 6 hours ago 25
Sara
Sturdy plastic for wedding bar
Sara, On June 25, 2022 at 10:50

Looking for super sturdy plastic 9-10oz cups to be used at our bar for after dinner. Would like clear, glass-like plastic and not flimsy. Has anyone bought some like that anywhere? Looking at Amazon...

Carine, 8 hours ago 11
Sally
Intimate wedding
Sally, On June 27, 2022 at 10:31

Any1 have an intimate wedding, just family. What are some things you still incorporated in your day. Debating on if we should rent a limo.

Carine, 8 hours ago 7
V
Is this tacky? My dream destination wedding was cancelled twice.
V Pe, On June 27, 2022 at 14:45

Hey Brides! I was supposed to get married in Jamaica in 2020, then got postponed to 2021, then eventually had to cancel. My wedding dress is still sitting in my closet. Haha My entire bridal party has...

Carine, 8 hours ago 10
Rayanne
We did it!
Rayanne, On June 27, 2022 at 16:19

We had perfect weather and a great day. A couple of the sneak peek pictures from the photographer (Diane De Prophetis Photography) I loved my dress it was so much fun! I am so relieved to married...

Carine, 8 hours ago 32
Jillian
Signage-do you really need
Jillian, On June 27, 2022 at 17:12

Do you really need a sign for cards, sign for guestbook and sign for favours?

Carine, 8 hours ago 14 1
B
Vendors Not Replying Right Away
Beth0102, On June 28, 2022 at 21:10

Hi everyone, Anyone else having trouble with their vendors? Some of them have been wonderful - photographer, band, decor = A++ however the catering company we have chosen (rated very well, lots of...

Carine, 8 hours ago 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics