Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Vendor Reference Call

Kate, on December 21, 2022 at 09:33 Posted in Just married 0 3

Hi all!

Have a quick question - I have a call scheduled with potential clients for a vendor we worked with on our special day. I have nothing but amazing things to say and definitely highly recommend them but have a question regarding $$$. If prices come up in conversation, is it proper etiquette to disclose, or should I give a rough range? I do not want to give a # and maybe then prices have gone up or whatever. Just looking to do what is most respectful to the vendor and the business but at the same time be honest... any advice is appreciated! Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 4, 2023 at 14:03
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When the question of the amount comes up during the conversation, its best to say the amount than to be surprised and being out of your budget. You do want to make sure your open to the idea of the cost. The company isn't asking of the cost, then you have nothing to worry about in that case. A rough number can be given unless they specifically for the numbers to crunch.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm thinking more about it now and I don't think it's appropriate to disclose either...I think I'll just go with something general like "It was within our budget and we were very satisfied with the service we received for the cost." I don't want a comparison of prices, that is my concern lol.

Thanks Carine!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't tell them how much you paid or a rough estimate, I would wait for them to bring it up. If it's higher than when you originally paid, see if you can get a discount for going back to them. But I would never tell a vendor how much you paid.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics