Skip to main content
Surina
Surina

Oakville, Ontario · From August 2017

I am excited to be marrying my best friend. and looking forward to both families meeting each other. I say this as all my family lives on the east coast. ... View more

I am excited to be marrying my best friend. and looking forward to both families meeting each other. I say this as all my family lives on the east coast.

Happily married 🎉

March 16, 2018

2226days 1hrs
Cherry
Guest book signing
Cherry, On March 7, 2018 at 14:02

I need advise please. My wedding ceremony will be outside on a public park behind the reception hall. And after the ceremony, the guests have to walk across the small street to the reception hall for...

Stephanie, tuesday 17-Apr-18 16
Rosalyn
Bridal Party
Rosalyn, On February 26, 2018 at 01:24

Are you having an even number of groomsmen and bridesmaids?

Rosalyn, saturday 10-Mar-18 58
Alexandra
No bouquets?
Alexandra, On March 2, 2018 at 09:10

Hello! So I’m looking at pictures of someone I know who got married and there’s a picture where she’s walking down the aisle with her dad and the flowers just sit kind of awkwardly. Now I’m not a huge...

Erin, friday 9-Mar-18 8
Kat.
Online Print Services
Kat., On February 18, 2018 at 14:09

Hello !! Looking for some recommendations for online printing companies for my invitations, stag and doe tickets, etc. I figure now a days it's probably cheaper to order online and design...

Kathleen, monday 26-Feb-18 12
Alix
No first dance.
Alix, On February 15, 2018 at 08:25

Is anyone planning to not do the traditional first dance or father-daughter dance? My FH is not a dancer and not into having too much attention on him and neither is my father. Im totally ok with...

Surina, thursday 22-Feb-18 7
Karen
Wedding dress
Karen, On February 18, 2018 at 17:15

I've been losing weight and don't want to buy a dress yet. I'm planning to buy it in May or beginning of june. Will I be risking it? I plan to buy a dress that they have on hand. And my wedding is...

Karen, thursday 22-Feb-18 9
Holly
Dress Shopping!
Holly, On February 21, 2018 at 09:29

Hello! My first appointment is tomorrow! I am so excited, and I get to share this experience with my dad! I am flying out to visit him in Kentucky in the morning, so with that being said I'm hoping to...

Rosalyn, monday 2-Apr-18 62
Carmela
Well my worst nightmare came true!
Carmela, On February 14, 2018 at 19:48

So I get a call from my FH, telling me that our priest called and told us that we cannot get married on the date we choose anymore b/c it conflicts with our faith, and we should be remembering our...

Kris, thursday 22-Feb-18 21
Jessica
Nails?
Jessica, On February 17, 2018 at 17:45

Any suggestions for manicures? I've seen some designs on Pinterest, but haven't really decided on anything. It's hard to tell when you just see the hand. I was thinking some kind of neutral tone such...

Marie-Claire, wednesday 7-Mar-18 24
Rosalyn
Shoe color
Rosalyn, On February 20, 2018 at 00:31

Hey ladies! So my bridesmaids will be wearing varying shades of purple, but I’m stuck on the color of shoe! Black? Nude? I’m lost! Help!

Rosalyn, friday 23-Feb-18 27
Tyler
Picking bridesmaids dresses
Tyler, On February 17, 2018 at 21:41

Hello all I'm Rachel ! (Tyler is my Fiance) I would love some advice regarding me (the bride) picking bridesmaids dresses. I was just in a wedding and spent so much money on a bridesmaid dress that I...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Feb-18 25
Joneve
New, Old, Borrowed & Blue
Joneve, On February 13, 2018 at 22:05

Do brides still follow this tradition of something new, old borrowed and blue? I have something new - wedding dress, old and blue - my grandmothers pendant. But something borrowed I'm not sure...

Lor, tuesday 24-Apr-18 28
Jocelyn
Bridal party +1s?
Jocelyn, On February 18, 2018 at 20:27

Are you letting your bridesmaids/groomsmen bring a date even if they're single? my FH and i chose to only let those in our bridal party bring a date...

Jocelyn, tuesday 20-Feb-18 20
Taylor
First look
Taylor, On February 16, 2018 at 10:13

Hi, I am wondering if I should wait to wear my veil until the ceremony and not wear it at the first look. Or should I have the full look for the first look?

Tatiana, friday 2-Mar-18 9
Stephanie
Menu Tasting!
Stephanie, On February 19, 2018 at 01:17

We went to our venue for a taste test tonight! We are very pleased with the food there! We will be doing a buffet with two meat options, a couple sides, a couple salads, rolls, desserts. Today though,...

Brittany, tuesday 20-Feb-18 14
Missa
Colour theme, help!
Missa, On February 18, 2018 at 17:34

Hey everyone, i need your help. I always envisionned my bridesmaid in a grey dress. I just can't pick my secondary colour + what color should the men wear in their suits? I am not good at this kind of...

Rekramer, monday 26-Feb-18 30
Cristina
Invites
Cristina, On February 15, 2018 at 20:49

Hi everyone it’s that time to mail out the invites. does anyone know if you have to get stamps for the rsvp cards as well?

Brittany, tuesday 20-Feb-18 11
Lyla
Addressing plus one & couples
Lyla, On February 12, 2018 at 04:01

Hey ladies, so I finally got my invitations in the mail but I’m stressing out about how I address them. Do I write Justin & guest on the rsvp? The rsvp envelope? The main envelope? Do people just...

Lyla, monday 26-Feb-18 16
Leanna
Wedding Timeline
Leanna, On February 16, 2018 at 16:51

Hi guys, I'm trying to come up with a timeline for our wedding and I'm wondering what everyone else is planning? We're doing a first look and family photo's, then the ceremony and reception after....

Surina, monday 19-Feb-18 12
Shannon
Flower Budget
Shannon, On February 10, 2018 at 12:49

How many flowers are too many? are natural decorations (twigs, wildflowers, branches) considered alternative or should I maintain floral arrangements to complement my bouquets as well? Thoughts? Share...

Brittany, tuesday 20-Feb-18 20
Jen
Realization is setting in....
Jen, On February 12, 2018 at 14:36

Invitations were sent just less than 2 weeks ago and people are already sending them back! The more we get in the mail the more I start to freak out and realize how fast this is approaching. My head...

Surina, thursday 15-Feb-18 10
Stephanie
Most popular time to get engaged
Stephanie, On December 26, 2017 at 02:11

I heard on the radio, that the most popular time to get engaged is between December 14 and February 14. Who all got engaged in this time frame? I did not.

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 38
Sara
Budget Saving
Sara, On February 13, 2018 at 15:44

Top budget cutting ideas? DIY tips and tricks? Share them here!

Candace, sunday 4-Mar-18 21
Taylor
Question
Taylor, On February 14, 2018 at 11:20

Hi, We are not having a bridal party, just one witness each. Mine is my best friend, she is getting ready with me, and I got her a flannel shirt to wear that morning. I am getting "Bride" put on the...

Kris, sunday 18-Feb-18 14
Naomi
Hotel Venue for Reception
Naomi, On February 7, 2018 at 14:12

My FH wants to have our wedding reception at a local hotel so that we don’t need to hire a caterer for the reception and guests don’t need to drive anywhere after the party ends. This could mean that...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 17
Melanie
Rsvps
Melanie, On February 9, 2018 at 22:24

What has been everyone's percentage of people who Rsvp'd Coming vs. Not Coming?

Surina, thursday 15-Feb-18 8
Bridget
Friday vs Saturday Wedding?
Bridget, On February 13, 2018 at 23:54

Hi everyone! I have booked my wedding date for Friday, August 17th, 2018 with the ceremony to take place at 3 pm. I am considering changing my date to Saturday, August 18, 2018 to allow for...

Rebecca, saturday 17-Feb-18 18
Rosalyn
How much/how many?
Rosalyn, On January 21, 2018 at 15:04

Hey Ladies (And gents) I’m curious to know peoples wedding budgets! I feel like I’m on point with average wedding costs (especially with the location) but my fiancé is feeling like we are high! 48-50...

Tricia, sunday 28-Apr-19 37
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Cake?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Last question!!!! Will your wedding cake be white or colorful? White? Photo from Finespun Cakes & Pastries in Toronto Or Colorful? Photo...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Centerpieces?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the centerpieces? Are you keeping things simple and white or personalizing with pops of color? White? Photo by Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Linens?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the table linens at the reception? White? Photo by He Found Her Or Colorful? Photo from SparklePony in Montreal Click here to go...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 35
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Photography?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the photography? Are you leaning towards black and white, or full color? (Black and) White? :: Pinterest Or Colorful? Photo by...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 32

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics