Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melanie
Newbie July 2018 Prince Edward Island

Rsvps

Melanie, on February 9, 2018 at 22:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
What has been everyone's percentage of people who Rsvp'd Coming vs. Not Coming?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Surina, on February 15, 2018 at 12:04
  • Surina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Surina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours is just a small wedding mostly only family. we have 95 percent coming and 5 percent not.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've trimmed our guest list back significantly. I can't imagine more than 4 or 5 people declining but maybe I'm being too optimistic. We are inviting around 90 people.
  • Vanessa
    Beginner January 2019 Alberta
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are in the process of waiting for RSVPs to come in. We are currently at 50-50, but we expect approximately 60% to attend and 40% to decline.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we had invited about 85-95 people and we were a total of 77 at the wedding including my husband and I.

• J
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Jaln ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't remember the exact numbers, but it depends on the size of the wedding and whether it involves a lot of travel. Small weddings tend to have a large attendance rate because presumably you're only inviting people you are very close to. The larger the wedding, the more distant connections, the smaller percentage attend. I think it averages out to about 70% attendance.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine was 20% that said no and didn't show up.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well, we haven't sent out the invitations yet, but 43% of our guests have indicated one way or the other their plans. Of those, 14% are no. But, that number is skewed since the 43% includes our wedding party and parents (who are obvious yeses!)

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine was pretty much 50/50.

I think the average is usually 60% coming and 40% say no, so I was a little shocked by our number, but less people to feed I suppose! Plus, we don't live in the city we were getting married in, so a lot of people would have been travelling.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics