Jen889

Rigaud, Quebec · From May 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 19, 2018

2141days 4hrs
Lisa
We did it! What an amazing day!
Lisa, On May 22, 2018 at 20:54

Wow! That's it! We are married. Photographer sent us a few sneak peaks so I thought I would share with you all. Happiest Day Ever! Thank you all for being a wealth of great ideas and for all the...

Brittany, wednesday 22-Aug-18 48
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Joey
Have you tried to check the weather for your wedding day already?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:36

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! You're a frequent visitor to weather sites because you can't stop checking what the weather will be like on your wedding day,...

Lyla, tuesday 17-Jul-18 34
Lynnie
Royal Wedding Fever!!
Lynnie, On May 11, 2018 at 13:59

The royal wedding is coming up soon (next Saturday, May 19th)!!! Have you been following all of the royal wedding updates? Or are you totally uninterested in Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22
Lisa
Gifts for Bridal Party
Lisa, On May 9, 2018 at 22:15

I just had to share these! They are so cute! My future MIL just loves hers! She couldn't until the wedding day to get it! My gifts so far include these cup cozies, champagne glasses and robes (MOH is...

Kylie, wednesday 6-Mar-19 28
Marcia
Wedding Transportation
Marcia, On May 9, 2018 at 15:30

How have you brides choose your wedding transportation? I'm still not sure if I will need transportation as the bridal party will be getting ready at the venue, and our ceremony and reception are at...

Vinod, sunday 13-May-18 19
Kaisha
Anyone skipping on traditions?
Kaisha, On April 29, 2018 at 22:53

We are skipping a lot of traditions, the more I talk to people I feel its more common. What we are skipping, 1. Traditional cake - we will do cupcakes or DIY dessert table 2. Bouquet/garter toss 3. We...

Jen889, thursday 10-May-18 34
Chloe
May 2018 Brides!
Chloe, On May 1, 2018 at 12:24

May Brides! This is our month! How is everyone feeling? What do you have left to do? I’m pretty excited! I’ve just got some finishing touches to do on decorations and favours. I’m feeling pretty good...

Heather, tuesday 8-May-18 10
Joey
How long did it take to get used to the word fiancé/fiancée?
Joey, On May 2, 2018 at 09:00

Once the question is popped and accepted you and your partner get a new title - fiancé or fiancée. But this can sometimes take some time to adjust to. How long did it take to get used to saying and...

Rachael, tuesday 29-May-18 18
Lynnie
Show me your table numbers!!
Lynnie, On May 2, 2018 at 12:36

Have you decided on your table numbers? There are so many different ideas for table numbers (and names) out there! You can buy them, DIY them, or incorporate a theme or hobby or pictures. Show off...

Kaisha, sunday 29-Jul-18 7
Peggy
Bustier help!
Peggy, On May 2, 2018 at 11:43

So...I'm stuck and need help. I'm a plus size girl, and I was adamant that I wanted a gown with straps so I could wear a good supportive bra. So what do I go and fall in love with? You got it - a...

Jennifer, saturday 5-May-18 14
Jen889
Table visits, best time?
Jen889, On May 1, 2018 at 15:36

Hi everyone, So my FH and I are wondering when we should do our "rounds" for table visits at our reception. We're a small group, only 40 ppl, so it shouldn't take us long and we don't want to do a...

Stephanie, monday 7-May-18 10
D
Plus size bridesmaid dresses?
Dadou, On May 1, 2018 at 13:20

Hi all, I’m in the Montreal area, getting married in September. I’m currently looking at bridesmaid dresses. 2 of my 3 bridesmaids are plus sizes (one around16-18, the other is a 20) and we are having...

Joey, wednesday 9-May-18 11
Jen
40 days..
Jen, On April 30, 2018 at 10:52

We are officially 40 days out and I feel more lost than ever. My anxiety is at an all time high and the nightmares have increased tenfold. I think because all of the big decision making is over I have...

Tanya, tuesday 1-May-18 11
Joey
Fighting off the post-wedding blues
Joey, On April 25, 2018 at 08:05

Are you worried about wedding withdrawal? What are your plans to fight off post-wedding blues? Will you plan a 1st anniversary party? Work on putting together your wedding album? Arrange a trip...

Summer, saturday 28-Apr-18 20
Lynnie
How much time are you taking off work for your wedding (and honeymoon)?
Lynnie, On April 26, 2018 at 17:38

How much time are you taking off work for your wedding and honeymoon?? Are you working right up until the day before your wedding, or taking some pre-wedding time off?

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 25
Joey
Are you having a wedding rehearsal?
Joey, On April 26, 2018 at 08:05

Are you having a wedding rehearsal? Does your officiant, or you venue, require it? If you had a rehearsal, did it help? If you skipped it, do you regret it, or was it not a problem? Photo by Jane...

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 26
Lynnie
Fake lashes: yea or nay?
Lynnie, On April 25, 2018 at 14:39

Will you wear fake eyelashes for the wedding to help your eyes pop? Falsies can really help open and emphasize your eyes in pictures and take your look to the next level! I'm personally a big fan of...

LASHFX, friday 10-Jun-22 29
Bethany
It's an exciting time.. What does everyone have left to plan?
Bethany, On April 15, 2018 at 12:45

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my three month mark away from my wedding, so today I am less than three months away! What do you guys have left for planning? On on my list is to make my backdrop, finish...

Lyla, monday 30-Apr-18 19
C
Liquor on the tables during dinner?
Christina, On April 20, 2018 at 10:44

Hi! More than half the guests at my wedding will be Armenian/Russian.. Which means vodka and tequila shots are more likely to be consumed than wine. Has anyone ever planned or been to a wedding where...

Cathrine, wednesday 2-May-18 13
Joey
What containers are you using for your centerpieces?
Joey, On April 20, 2018 at 08:05

Let's get specific about your centerpieces. What will be at the center of your table? What containers are you using for your centerpieces? Small vase? Tall vase? Bottles? Lanterns? Something else? ...

Vinod, monday 30-Apr-18 23
Lynnie
Did you hire a separate caterer? Or is your venue also covering the food?
Lynnie, On April 19, 2018 at 19:47

Did you decide to lean more "all inclusive" and book a venue that also provides all of the food for your wedding? Or did you hire a separate caterer? What factors went into your decision?? Photo from...

Kaisha, wednesday 5-Dec-18 23
B
Wedding officiant
Brittany, On April 18, 2018 at 14:50

Hi y’all! we still haven’t found an officiant. Where did everyone find there’s?

Brittany, tuesday 29-May-18 16
Cindy
Getting Ready Preparation
Cindy, On April 18, 2018 at 18:25

Hi everyone I was thinking about getting ready at the hotel with the bridesmaids and in a different room the men can get ready. In terms of "hosting" the getting ready, what are your plans? We'll...

Stephanie, saturday 21-Apr-18 12
Alissa
Too young for bridal party?
Alissa, On April 18, 2018 at 17:52

I currently have 2 family members expecting babies. We are getting married in 2020, so they will both be 2 years old by then. I planned on asking them to be in the bridal party but I'm worried that I...

Candace, tuesday 24-Apr-18 28
Candace
Hair styles
Candace, On April 14, 2018 at 17:51

How in the world did anyone choose their hair styles? I think I want it half up and half down but I'm honestly so lost lol

Holly, tuesday 1-May-18 35
Emily
6 months away!!
Emily, On April 13, 2018 at 07:16

Wow how time flies! We are at the 6 month point today!! I’m feeling pretty good with our checklist of what is done. It’s been a breeze for me so far. For those who are even closer or already married...

Stephanie, tuesday 17-Apr-18 13
Natasha
Share your venues!
Natasha, On April 14, 2018 at 08:18

Upload a picture of your venue so we can see what everyone is working with. Maybe grab ideas from each other. Also a quick blurb about your vision. Here is my venue and I’m going very classy and...

Jessica, friday 20-Apr-18 35
Ashleigh
rsvp Deadline
Ashleigh, On April 10, 2018 at 09:06

Hello! We got our invitations printed super early to get things crossed off of our list. I made the RSVP Deadline June 1 and our wedding is on August 25. Unfortunately getting addresses together has...

JuneBride, wednesday 25-Apr-18 24
Joey
What wines will you serve?
Joey, On April 10, 2018 at 08:05

Are you selecting some special wine to serve at your reception? What will you be serving? What do you like the best? Photo by RK Designs in Vaughan

Erin, friday 13-Apr-18 11
Jen
Marriage License purchased
Jen, On April 10, 2018 at 11:34

We were officially 2 months out yesterday and celebrated with going to purchase our marriage license from City Hall! They launched a new computer program so it took a little longer than usual but we...

Chloe, monday 16-Apr-18 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics