Skip to main content
Dawn
Dawn

Niagara Falls, Ontario · From April 2017

I've found someone who takes me for me and doesn't want me to change. I feel like everything in my life has led me to him… every decision, every... View more

I've found someone who takes me for me and doesn't want me to change. I feel like everything in my life has led me to him… every decision, every hearkbreak, every regret… and when we're together, my past seems worth it because if I had done even one thing differently I would never have met him.

Happily married 🎉

July 22, 2018

2076days 4hrs
Kayla
Bouquet color help 😓
Kayla, On May 2, 2018 at 19:04

We're doing a casual courthouse wedding next month and I'd love a small bouquet. Pictured is what I'm wanting for a dress, but I can't decide what color scheme to do for the flowers.. stick with...

Stephanie, monday 7-May-18 14
Ashley
Bridesmaid dresses online
Ashley, On January 19, 2018 at 17:23

Hello brides! I have been in a wedding before and when we went bridesmaid dress shopping at stores like davids bridal it was hectic! Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses online, and if so were they...

Sarah, saturday 2-Feb-19 15
Dawn
Ceremony Site Fee Issue
Dawn, On April 23, 2018 at 23:33

ISO Advice!! I'm having an issue with my ceremony site. they have asked for more money after we had agreed upon a number and signed the contract. My question is: if a contract has been signed and the...

Stacey, wednesday 25-Apr-18 13
Lynnie
How many dresses did you try on?
Lynnie, On January 11, 2018 at 16:38

How many dresses did you try on before bought your wedding dress? Did you find it right away, or try on hundreds? Photo by Fabrizio Belardetti Photography in Vancouver ***** For more conversations...

Kyla, monday 22-Jan-18 26
Dawn
6 months to go
Dawn, On January 5, 2018 at 09:42

Hey everyone! We're 6 months to our wedding. planning is well underway, but I can't help thinking that we're forgetting something. What was the last 6 months before your wedding like?

Vinod, tuesday 6-Feb-18 5
Samantha
When to book florist?
Samantha, On January 2, 2018 at 13:22

When did everyone go check out different florists and book? My wedding is August 3

Marina, saturday 6-Jan-18 18
Stephanie
What colour suits?
Stephanie, On January 2, 2018 at 13:55

Hi all, Just wondering what colour of suits you are all going with. Black? Grey? White? What about shirts and ties? Same colour as each other, different colours from your theme? My fiance is actually...

Summer, friday 5-Jan-18 19
Dawn
Decor decisions???
Dawn, On October 16, 2017 at 13:27

How does one make decisions about what kind of decor to have for the reception?

Vinod, monday 29-Jan-18 12
Dawn
Bridesmaids dresses
Dawn, On June 4, 2017 at 15:44

I'm struggling with bridesmaids dresses! My bridesmaid are all different body types so I'm getting frustrated looking for a dress that will suit them all. I also want them to be comfortable so I...

Dawn, monday 9-Oct-17 37
Dawn
Flowers
Dawn, On September 30, 2017 at 12:11

How much is too much to spend on flowers?

Tiffany, tuesday 10-Oct-17 9
Dawn
Paid when booking
Dawn, On August 28, 2017 at 10:29

Has anyone paid a vendor in full when you booked and then have them ask for another payment when

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 15
Dawn
Ceremony music
Dawn, On August 25, 2017 at 13:18

Why are traditional wedding songs so depressing?

Dawn, tuesday 29-Aug-17 6
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Honeymoon?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Final question time!! Will you be splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Don't forget to tell us why! Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save:...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 79
Joey
Splurge or Save: Favours?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:57

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on favors? Will you have favors for...

Kat D, tuesday 3-Dec-19 105
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Decor?

It's all about the details... but those details can be expensive!! How are you budgeting for decor? Will you be splurging or saving? Splurge? Photo from Distinct Occasions Or Save? Photo by Steve...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 84
Joey
Splurge or Save: Florals?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on florals? Will you go all out...

Rachael, sunday 11-Oct-20 89
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Food?

There's no doubt that food and booze costs will eat up a large portion of your total wedding budget! On average, couples tend to spend anywhere from 20-40% of their budget just on food and drinks!...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 92
Joey
Splurge or Save: Transportation?

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on transportation? Will you make...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 85
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Photography?

A picture is worth a thousand words... and sometimes thousands of dollars Are you splurging or saving on photography? Tell us why and don't forget to include any tips on how to save! Photo by Burnett...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 97
Joey
Splurge or Save: Venue?

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on your wedding venue? Are you...

Nelly, tuesday 24-Sep-19 94
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Attire?

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 100
Joey
Splurge or Save: Invitations?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 09:05

Happy Monday, everybody! This week's game is all about budgeting. We know it's a challenge to figure out where to spend your wedding budget, so we want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging...

Christine, wednesday 17-Mar-21 107
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics