Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dawn
Frequent user July 2018 Ontario

6 months to go

Dawn, on January 5, 2018 at 09:42 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hey everyone! We're 6 months to our wedding. planning is well underway, but I can't help thinking that we're forgetting something. What was the last 6 months before your wedding like?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 6, 2018 at 19:16
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do remember the months beforehand i was still moving everthing from one bag to another making sure the set up was complete and name cards were being updated frequently. Overall, it was perfect and couldn't have better.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am also 6 months out! We have everything booked and just working on details like the wedding website, decor, signs, booking hotel room and block rooms, music, accessories, men's suits. Our engagement is only 10 months, so we got the big stuff booked, took December pretty much off, and now focusing on the details.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My husband made it easy and just told the groomsmen that they had to wear a black suit and white shirt.

• Dawn
    Frequent user July 2018 Ontario
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Okay That makes me feel a little more on track. We have all of that worked out at this point. next thing will be suits, I guess? I hope that works out considering all of the groomsmen live in different cities than we do.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were all over the map. We planned our whole wedding in 9 months so it was go-go-go from the start. I think at this point we had a venue, caterer, rentals, photographer, my dress, and my shoes. We were booking an appointment for my husband's suit, getting our music together, figuring out decor details and waiting for RSVPs. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it all happened so fast that I lost track sometimes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics