Skip to main content
Jennifer
Jennifer

Golden, British Columbia · From April 2017

Hello! I am a 30 year old from Calgary AB. My FH & I have been together for 12 years & are very excited for our new adventure together as husband & wife!

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2083days 16hrs
Holly
What to wear for engagement pictures?
Holly, On August 28, 2018 at 11:24

Hey all, I'm getting my engagement pictures done this fall and was wondering what everyone wore? Pictures would be super appreciated! Thanks soo much!!

Alexandra, monday 1-Oct-18 29
Ashley
Ahhh help choosing bridesmaids dresses!!
Ashley, On September 8, 2018 at 02:07

Hey everyone. I need help picking bridesmaids dress colours. My wedding colours are burgundy, gold, white and greenery. Its being held at a semi rustic cottage. FH has chosen his wedding outfit -...

Jennifer, tuesday 11-Sep-18 11
Jennifer
We're officially married!
Jennifer, On September 10, 2018 at 18:00

...We did it! My husband & I were married on September 1st & it was the best day, ever. Weather turned out amazing, we had a few small hiccups, which to me was more than okay - it makes for a...

Rachael, thursday 27-Sep-18 37
Kira
How cold is too cold for an outdoor wedding reception
Kira, On September 10, 2018 at 10:10

Our wedding is Sept 22 and as of today, the weather forecast is calling for a high of only 15 degrees Celsius during the day and ceremony won't begin until 5:00 pm so it may be considerably colder. I...

Julia, friday 14-Sep-18 14
Jennifer
Reception start time vs. when the wedding party shows up. Also general timeline question
Jennifer, On September 5, 2018 at 20:51

Hey everyone! So I am currently working on invites, and I was thinking about putting 6pm as the reception start time, but then I read somewhere that the invite should say a bit early for people to...

Kaisha, saturday 15-Sep-18 8
Jenn
rsvp Timeline
Jenn, On September 10, 2018 at 19:12

Hi Everyone! What is the typical length of time that you give to invitees to RSVP? I'm looking at ordering invites for my March 2 wedding and not certain when I should send the invites out, and what...

Stephanie, thursday 13-Sep-18 13
Sendims
Invitations - To diy or not?
Sendims, On June 24, 2018 at 15:43

Hi, just wondering what did you all do for your invitations. Did you get them done professionally or did you DIY them? Is there a great difference in cost? Thanks.

Rachel, monday 29-Oct-18 15
Michelle
Who gets corsages?
Michelle, On August 21, 2018 at 15:45

Seeking some insight about who should be wearing corsages and boutonnieres? My partners parents have divorced and remarried and I want to make sure that I don't upset anyone. The only grandparent...

Michelle, tuesday 18-Sep-18 18
Jessica
3 more days !
Jessica, On September 11, 2018 at 11:00

It still doesn't seem real. All the decorations filling my house , all of my appointments, all of the plans, the tent going up , the nausea from excitement yet it still doesn't seem real !! Lol. Any...

Kim, wednesday 12-Sep-18 10
Katrina
What song are you planning to walk down the aisle to and what song are you going to use for your first dance?
Katrina, On August 12, 2018 at 14:50

Hello ladies and gentlemen just curious to see what other people are thinking when it comes to walking down the aisle are you going to go with their traditional wedding march maybe a song that means...

Adamay, saturday 15-Sep-18 49
Sydney
We’re Married!
Sydney, On August 29, 2018 at 22:51

We did it! This past Saturday (August 25) we got married! Even though it poured rain and we had to move the ceremony inside, it was the most perfect day. The sun even came out after to give us a...

Jennifer, monday 10-Sep-18 23
Michelle
30 days to go!! Freaking out!!!
Michelle, On August 22, 2018 at 21:40

I am stressing, 30 days to go and still lots to do. ~ Center Pieces ~Music ~Seating Chart ~Finalizing itinerary for the day How long until your weddings? And stressed are you

Bianca, wednesday 26-Sep-18 17
Nicole
Vendors?
Nicole, On July 31, 2018 at 16:11

I don't even know if this is a silly question or not. I am so oblivious when it comes to weddings. I have never even been to a wedding! So, my question is.. when it comes to vendors (dj, photographer,...

Candace, monday 27-Aug-18 28
Tiara
Bridesmaid Bash
Tiara, On August 13, 2018 at 20:43

So, I chose my bridal party based on who was active and relevant in my life. One of the ladies I have chosen to ask is now being very distant, blowing me off and seems to be cancelling and changing...

Tiara, sunday 19-Aug-18 16
Jennifer
Advice regarding bartenders & tipping!
Jennifer, On August 16, 2018 at 01:52

Hello all! Just need everyones advice/thoughts At our venue, we are responsible for bringing our own alcohol, but we hired bartenders through our catering company to serve the alcohol, and went...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 9 302
Mariah
Wedding seating
Mariah, On August 8, 2018 at 13:05

So I am thinking about the head table here... my fiancé and I both have three bridesmaids/ groomsmen (including maid of honor and best man).. I have 5 siblings and only two of them are in my wedding...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 16
Amber
Is two hours too far?
Amber, On August 8, 2018 at 12:11

Hi guys, I'm back with another dilemma!! I've been really driving myself mad lately, torn between continuing to plan a traditional, fairly big wedding out of town, or changing to an alternative option...

Lor, tuesday 14-Aug-18 37
Jennifer
Eeeek - time flies!
Jennifer, On August 13, 2018 at 12:47

Hello All! I am getting married in (I just calculated) 19 days! My goodness. We've been engaged since April 2017 & I thought we had so much time to plan... & now the time has almost hit us! We...

Bianca, sunday 30-Sep-18 14
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Kelly
Table Number Ideas
Kelly, On June 11, 2018 at 15:56

DIYers...I can't believe how expensive dumb table numbers are! Our colours are dark green and gold. Our venue has these beautiful wood rectangular tables, and we're doing Italian Ruscus down the...

Julia, sunday 16-Sep-18 31
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
Rosalyn
Rehersal dinner/event-9 days!!!!
Rosalyn, On August 9, 2018 at 01:34

Who’s having a rehersal? Who’s invited to your rehersal? Whos dreading there’s? All I foresee is a night full of “why didn’t you invite so and so?” “Why didn’t you this/why didn’t you that?” My in...

Bianca, tuesday 14-Aug-18 23
Yesenia
Wedding insurance? Is it necessary?
Yesenia, On August 4, 2018 at 05:18

Contemplating on whether or not to purchase wedding insurance? What is the average cost and the benefits of it?

Jennifer, wednesday 8-Aug-18 16
Jenn
Cheap invitations
Jenn, On April 10, 2018 at 06:59

Any suggestions on where to order invitations that aren’t going to break the bank? I like letterpress, but haven’t found any decently priced.

Jennifer, monday 16-Apr-18 27
Laura
Honeymooning in Hawaii
Laura, On March 23, 2018 at 15:03

We are going on our honeymoon in September to Hawaii. Has anyone ever been on their honeymoon there? We are going to Maui, Kauai, and Honolulu. Restaurants? Excursions? Must do's? Any tips!!!!!!!!!

Erin, tuesday 24-Apr-18 9
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83
Sarah
Grooms Wedding Band, Help!
Sarah, On March 21, 2018 at 14:42

Hi Ladies So, my FH and I feel like we have searched high and low for his wedding band. We have already found mine months ago, and as our big day approaches (June 2nd!!) I am getting a little anxious...

Brittany, wednesday 28-Mar-18 3
Jasmine
Save the date/invites
Jasmine, On January 17, 2018 at 03:06

I’m getting married on Sept 28, 2018. I was just wondering if I should send out save the dates and invites or just stick with invites!? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Lor, friday 26-Jan-18 19
Jennifer
Bridesmaids Dresses - Online suggestions?
Jennifer, On January 23, 2018 at 15:18

Hello! I am thinking of getting my bridesmaids dresses online. Has anyone ordered from Cocomelody or Shop Revelry? If so, how was the quality? What were the duty fees you had to pay? Thanks in...

Emily, sunday 30-Dec-18 3 156
Cassandra
Bridesmaid dress !!
Cassandra, On April 4, 2017 at 11:40

We went with coral dresses and couldn't be happerier! Love the bright colour

Jennifer, tuesday 23-Jan-18 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics