Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Beginner June 2018 British Columbia

Grooms Wedding Band, Help!

Sarah, on March 21, 2018 at 14:42 Posted in British Columbia 0 3

Hi Ladies Smiley smile

So, my FH and I feel like we have searched high and low for his wedding band. We have already found mine months ago, and as our big day approaches (June 2nd!!) I am getting a little anxious we don't have his yet. Where/When did your guys find his? We are looking for a white gold, hammered look I think Smiley smile

Any advice or tips is super helpful! Thanks!!!! Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on March 28, 2018 at 18:11
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Minichiello Jewellers

My mom got her ring here 20 years ago, and I've already found my groom's ring there (just need to go back and get it). Family run business, the kids (adults... haha), now run it. Extremely friendly staff, very personable. My groom wanted something unique, so I was so excited to see they had a band that was white gold with a channel of black diamonds...

Definitely worth going to see! Just make sure you aren't in a rush, they can be busy. You can also try going at less peak times (not Saturday afternoon).

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Friends of ours ordered from Etsy from a company called Averie Jewelry. We are thinking of maybe getting my FH's ring from there. She said the quality is top notch!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AverieJewelry?ref=shop_sugg

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where have you looked? Where is your ring from? Have you checked Etsy? Here are the jewellery vendors we have listed on WeddingWire for your area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics