Christy

Parksville, British Columbia · From January 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 3, 2017

2399days 6hrs
Christy
Second dress (boogyin' dress)
Christy, On August 26, 2017 at 12:20

Who is changing into a different dress for the dance part of your reception?? Paying all this money for a dress and don't want to take it off but I don't know how comfortable it will be to dance in...

Lynnie, monday 28-Aug-17 6 87
Christy
Songs
Christy, On August 21, 2017 at 02:38

Just curious..... what song are you dancing to for your first dance? Bride/father dance? What song are you using for the bouquet toss? Garter removal and toss? Cake cutting? Reception entrance song? ...

Britt, wednesday 18-Mar-20 19 365
Christy
Getting ready lounge wear
Christy, On July 14, 2017 at 03:25

I would like to get my bridesmaids something to get ready in the morning of the wedding (matching outfits) either button up flannel shirts, pjs, over sized shirts, sweaters ?? Something that everybody...

Melissa, wednesday 26-Jul-17 7 137
Christy
Tuxedos and bridesmaid dresses
Christy, On July 1, 2017 at 00:44

My bridesmaids are in dark brown long elegant dresses. We originally picked out black tuxedos with the brown ties and vests. I just realized now that maybe the black tuxedos will be too dark with the...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 9
Christy
Wedding band
Christy, On June 7, 2017 at 23:42

Is everybody getting a wedding band ? I was originally planning on getting a band for my engagement ring but I've been looking and found another ring that I am considering trading up for. But the...

Denise, tuesday 13-Jun-17 14
Christy
Getting fit !
Christy, On March 20, 2017 at 23:01

I am looking for an extra health boost..something to gently detox and great nutrients for my body to jump my metabolism !I eat pretty clean and am active. Would just like to know what supplements...

Carleigh, thursday 25-May-17 17
Christy
Heart drop box for guest book
Christy, On April 9, 2017 at 19:28

I'm looking for somebody that makes these! I've come across a lot of crafters but they only do the rectangle box. Etsy does have them but it's going to cost $300+ shipping from there Any leads...

Laura, monday 15-May-17 3 109
Christy
Comfortable shoes
Christy, On March 28, 2017 at 15:19

Who is wearing nice flats to their wedding instead of heels ? I would love to wear a really small heel but I'm getting married outside and will be at the beach for pictures etc. I was thinking maybe...

Danielle, sunday 2-Apr-17 19
Christy
Pearls for vase fillers
Christy, On March 20, 2017 at 13:56

Is anybody doing pearls in their vases for floral center pieces ?? I want to do something similar to the picture. I will need a lot of pearls. Any suggestions where I can get them for a good price or...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 8 119
Christy
Wedding website password
Christy, On March 15, 2017 at 23:22

So I've got a password set up for my guests to use when they go to rsvp on my website. A few brides have said that guests can get in to the website without needing a password if you give them a...

Emilie, tuesday 21-Mar-17 7
Christy
Kids at the wedding
Christy, On March 17, 2017 at 03:25

Is anybody having a designated room or area just for the kids at your wedding reception? My ceremony and reception is at a resort and there is a separate room to rent for just the kids. I would either...

Jen, sunday 19-Mar-17 5
Christy
Guest book
Christy, On March 11, 2017 at 21:23

What type of guest book will you be using ? A traditional book with lined pages or a wooden book personalized? Or a plaque that everybody can sign ?I can't decide🤔

Ashley, tuesday 26-Sep-17 15 188
Christy
Money tree instead of gift registry ?
Christy, On March 10, 2017 at 18:05

I see more brides today doing a honeymoon fund instead of a gift registry. Honestly, we would love to purchase a house in the next year or so. We need a house before we can make use of bridal gifts....

Megan, monday 18-Dec-17 13 1,484
Emilie
How long have a you been together for?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hi future newlyweds!! We're already at the 6th question of the test! 6. How long have you two been in a relationship for? A) More than 2 years B) More than 1 year C) Less than a year Next question...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 50
Teresa
Wedding planning stress
Teresa, On March 10, 2017 at 15:03

Hey y'all! What is/was the most stressful thing about planning your wedding? Thanks!

Loni, monday 13-Mar-17 10
Christy
Bridesmaids bouqet ...
Christy, On March 3, 2017 at 00:22

I'm having a hard time choosing a bouqet for my bridesmaids. I would like them to carry a bouqet that won't take away from my bouqet or my dress. My dress is ivory. My bouqet will have blush roses,...

Katherine, saturday 11-Mar-17 12
Christy
My wedding website
Christy, On February 27, 2017 at 23:33

Is there a way to include the wedding date countdown on my website page? Also, what about the menu tab.. is there a way to have "menu" listed on my page instead on the lines icon at the top left...

Rachael, saturday 19-Feb-22 10
Christy
Adding a household
Christy, On February 28, 2017 at 19:29

I would like for the entire household to be listed when 1 guest searches their name to rsvp. I have all my my guests in different groups according to households. Currently when guests search their...

Emilie, wednesday 1-Mar-17 2 100
Christy
Rsvp
Christy, On February 28, 2017 at 11:54

Who gave out their wedding website URL in their save the dates for guests to RSVP? I didn't do save the dates but I am thinking about giving guests the link to my website so they can RSVP and get...

Emilie, wednesday 1-Mar-17 4
Christy
Bridesmaid and moh dresses
Christy, On February 16, 2017 at 21:00

Hello I'm looking for ideas for bridesmaisc and maid of honour dresses. Is your MOH in the same dress as your bridesmaides? If she is in a different dress, in what ways is it different and different...

Simone, saturday 18-Feb-17 9 99

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics