Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Bridesmaid and moh dresses

Christy, on February 16, 2017 at 21:00 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9
Hello I'm looking for ideas for bridesmaisc and maid of honour dresses. Is your MOH in the same dress as your bridesmaides? If she is in a different dress, in what ways is it different and different colour as well?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on February 18, 2017 at 00:17
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello, we did a mistmach style but have the MOH and our junior bridesmaid in different styles to stand out. One bridesmaid will have a longer dress due her high and everyone else will be having the same length.
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user February 2018 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have decided to have two maids of honour. The dress will be the same but the colours will be silver and gold, based off the old folk song!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH is going to be in the same color as my bridesmaid, likely just in a different dress. We are using azazie to ensure the colors look the same as well as the material of the dresses.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My MOH and bridesmaids were all in the same dress. Here's what we chose!

My girls!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Christy! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You could for either of the two options! It really depends on what you and her both prefer Smiley smile Your bridesmaids could also go for mismatched styles: 7 mix and match colour ideas for your bridesmaids

You can also take a look at these ideas: What is your favourite bridesmaids style?

Choose a style for your bridesmaids

What are your wedding colours?

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All my bridesmaids and my MOH are wearing the same dress in the same colour! I like the mismatched look but it didn't work for my wedding!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All my BMs are in different dresses and different colours, I'm a fan of the mis-matched look, plus I really liked being able to just them them pick whatever dress they felt best in (as long as it was in a range of colours). It also helped them to not feel pressure to spend too much on the dress or be the person with the lowest buget and feel bad that everyone had to get a "cheap dress" because of it. They picked their own dresses separately, it was great!

But it's totally (well more or less) up to you what you'd like

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pretty sure all my BM will have different dresses, told them to get a dress in grey... Any shade of gray but I get a veto... They are all different body types and I would be shocked if any picked the same dress... It's completely up to you how you choose to dress them... I'm letting them pick because: It's alot less work for me... They let me pick when I was in their weddings... That they are not going to match will not bother me, I prefer it.
  • Tina
    Devoted February 2018 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH is in a different dress of the same color. My bridesmaids dresses are short and MOH is in a long dress. All in charcoal grey.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics