Skip to main content
Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

My wedding website

Christy, on February 27, 2017 at 23:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Saved
Is there a way to include the wedding date countdown on my website page? Also, what about the menu tab.. is there a way to have "menu" listed on my page instead on the lines icon at the top left corner ? I have quests that are not tech savvy!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on February 19, 2022 at 12:41
  • Rachael
    Newbie October 2023 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute

I'm having a hard time getting the countdown on my website, too, so any direct help would be appreciated...

• R
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Ranesha ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

HELLO DEAR, I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE ADDING A COUNTDOWN TO MY PAGE. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH THE STEPS OR DO I NEED TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT? AS WELL PLEASE IF YOU CAN SHARE YOUR WEBSITE WITH ME FOR INSPIRATION PURPOSES.

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    Chelsea, do I need to add you as a friend before I msg you ? I can't figure it out LoL 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    Newbie here .. how do I send you a pm? Do I need to add you as a friend first ?
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute

Just privately message me and I can make that happen!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute

Hey Christy! Smiley heart I'm happy to see that you already got such a great advice in here! Did it work out? Smiley smile How's your wedding planning going so far? What step are you at? Did you find your bridesmaids dresses?

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute

Thanks ladies .. this is so helpful ! Chelsea I would love to see how your website is set up Smiley smile

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute

Are you looking at the mobile version of your website? I think the lines show up there but they usually just list everything on the desktop version.

And yes, you can turn on a countdown! when editing your site, go to Settings, then under Other Options, you will see a "Countdown" toggle, if it's green you have a countdown!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute

I will look into this for you today. On my welcome page it has the wedding date countdown on there. I also have a menu page! If you would like I can give you my wedding website and password through a private message so you can see how my website is set up! For the menu page I used the "wedding blog" page to do it so it would turn out how I wanted it to! Also I know if you are looking at the welcome page from your cell phone, you aren't able to see the whole welcome page and you can't see the wedding date countdown. I can only see mine on my desktop! If you have any other questions you can message me! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics