Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

My wedding website

Christy, on February 27, 2017 at 23:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Is there a way to include the wedding date countdown on my website page? Also, what about the menu tab.. is there a way to have "menu" listed on my page instead on the lines icon at the top left corner ? I have quests that are not tech savvy!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on February 19, 2022 at 12:41
  • Rachael
    Newbie October 2023 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm having a hard time getting the countdown on my website, too, so any direct help would be appreciated...

• R
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Ranesha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

HELLO DEAR, I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE ADDING A COUNTDOWN TO MY PAGE. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH THE STEPS OR DO I NEED TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT? AS WELL PLEASE IF YOU CAN SHARE YOUR WEBSITE WITH ME FOR INSPIRATION PURPOSES.

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Chelsea, do I need to add you as a friend before I msg you ? I can't figure it out LoL 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Newbie here .. how do I send you a pm? Do I need to add you as a friend first ?
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just privately message me and I can make that happen!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Christy! Smiley heart I'm happy to see that you already got such a great advice in here! Did it work out? Smiley smile How's your wedding planning going so far? What step are you at? Did you find your bridesmaids dresses?

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies .. this is so helpful ! Chelsea I would love to see how your website is set up Smiley smile

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you looking at the mobile version of your website? I think the lines show up there but they usually just list everything on the desktop version.

And yes, you can turn on a countdown! when editing your site, go to Settings, then under Other Options, you will see a "Countdown" toggle, if it's green you have a countdown!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will look into this for you today. On my welcome page it has the wedding date countdown on there. I also have a menu page! If you would like I can give you my wedding website and password through a private message so you can see how my website is set up! For the menu page I used the "wedding blog" page to do it so it would turn out how I wanted it to! Also I know if you are looking at the welcome page from your cell phone, you aren't able to see the whole welcome page and you can't see the wedding date countdown. I can only see mine on my desktop! If you have any other questions you can message me! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics