Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Comfortable shoes

Christy, on March 28, 2017 at 15:19 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 19
Who is wearing nice flats to their wedding instead of heels ? I would love to wear a really small heel but I'm getting married outside and will be at the beach for pictures etc. I was thinking maybe something like in the pictures I've attached ? I dunno though... my dress is a ball gown, sparkly on top. Also, I'm afraid to order online as it may not fit? My feet are narrow! Any advice or where I can look? Or post a pic of your low heels(sandals or shoes) or flats 😉

Comfortable shoes - 1

Comfortable shoes - 2

Comfortable shoes - 3

19 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on April 2, 2017 at 18:42
  • Danielle
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey not a problem! Smiley smile they have some nice ones

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am wearing flats as well as I walk like a newborn calf in heels 😂.Also my fiancé is a little shorter than me and I don't want to tower over him!
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat as you, the ceremony is on grass and we will be outside for majority of the pictures so heels are not a sensible idea. These are the shoes I want and love. The first pair are stunning but they are pricey, so I saw the second pair at davids bridal. Still unsure on which pair I will end up getting because I love the first ones but this is my idea. Still beautiful and will be super comfy to wear all night

bagdeley mischalka

davids bridal

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

And now I am off to search amazon for shoes! Thank you! Smiley heart

• Danielle
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazon I got those
  • Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The shoes you have pictured are beautiful!! They'd compliment any dress!! Heel height is a tough choice! Wear what's comfortable, what you are used to! I don't wear heels in my everyday life, so I wouldn't wear them to my wedding. If I were getting married on a beach, I'd likely wear my Birkenstocks, or go barefoot, lol!! For our wedding, I'm wearing my cowboy boots! It's a big part of who I am, and it fits our theme and venue. There's a risk to buying online too, especially if your feet are difficult to fit!! I have big feet, and I've only ever bought shoes online once, but that was to replace a pair in the same style, so i knew exactly what to get. Good luck!!
  • Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love these where did you get them? If you don't mind sharing!

• Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm doing cute royal blue flats. Partly for comfort and partly because my fiancé and I are the same height
  • Athena
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Athena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll be wearing flats or custom converse for my day. Go with what's comfortable for you!Smiley smile
  • Danielle
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am gonna be wearing comforable shoes at the end of the night for the pictures ill be in heels but not too high!

My shoes

My shoes

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm wearing flats too! My FH is only about 3 inches taller than me and I really like being the short one! Haha. But I really don't like wearing heals regardless, and I wasn't about to be uncomfortable for our wedding... there's already a million other things and emotions going on, my feet are not going to be what I want to worry about!
  • Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like heels, which is surprising for someone who is 6'2, but likely due to all the rude "you can't wear heels! You're too tall!" comments I get. I am contrary and like to do what people tell me I can't Smiley smile I am planning on a wedge heel under 2 inches for my wedding. Red and sparkley, a little pop for when my feet do show Smiley smile

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My shoes. My dress is short so people will see them

Comfortable shoes - 1
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure what I will be wearing for footwear yet but it sure won't be heels! Will likely be sandals and I will probably run around barefoot most the day Smiley smile Seems to be what I do at outdoor weddings haha

• Jessica
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never worn heels in my life and my wedding day won't be the day I start... I'm totally wearing a pair of converse! Ball gown or not lol
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Flats... It is physically impossible for me to wear heels... I can get them on but no walking.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am wearing a small wedge shoe for my outdoor wedding. I understand your worry about shoes not fitting that you buy online. If you are ok with your shoes being a little less glamourous, I have found that Toms fit very true to size. I have also seem some ladies on here say they would wear them for their weddings.

You'll be comfortable and stylish! Smiley smile

• Breann
    Beginner September 2018 Ontario
    Breann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm definitely wearing flats! You likely won't see the shoes anyway, comfort for the win!!
  • Christy
    Curious September 2017 British Columbia
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Or these. Under a 2" heel

Comfortable shoes - 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics