Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Getting fit !

Christy, on March 20, 2017 at 23:01 Posted in Beauty 0 17
I am looking for an extra health boost..something to gently detox and great nutrients for my body to jump my metabolism !I eat pretty clean and am active. Would just like to know what supplements other brides are adding to their everyday routines?

17 Comments

Latest activity by Carleigh, on May 25, 2017 at 08:31
  • Carleigh
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Carleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sure, send me your e-mail Chrissy, and i'll forward it your way.

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's all on YouTube. If you sign up, they will email you with all the info and a clean eating plan which is carb cycling. I didn't follow the eating plan as I just ate my own healthy eats. I just finished the 15 days and am going to do another round. Buuuuut I see that beach body has a 30 day trial for free and then $2.99/week after that ! I wonder if that would be worth it? I'm always you tube' ing workouts.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My MoH sent me this article, which has really good advice on what to eat (including supplements) leading up to the wedding.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/diet-before-wedding/slide/3

• Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is the 15day challegen on this youtube channel? Im interest in knowing more about that... I'll look it up! 😊
  • Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was looking into the beach body workouts. They look amazing! Ive been using fitness blender on YouTube and also did the 15day fit challenge which is hiit workouts.
  • Talita
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can try the beachbody on demand... there's a free trial and a bunch of exercise programs on it. I think they don't have the 21day fix available unless you bought it but they do have the 21day fix extreme. It's an option. Smiley smile
  • Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi ladies Is there any way to get a hold of the 21 day fix DVDs and books for less than $130? :/ I would love to try it but can't dish out $130 for it right now.
  • Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi could you please forward me the pdf? I'm doing the 15 day fitbody challenge and am almost done so I need something else Smiley smilepleaseeee
  • Carleigh
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Carleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bikini Body Guide was really good but it's expensive to buy unless you have someone who can forward you the PDF .. (i have it if you want it!). It some what made me bulk up (i.e. more muscle then I would've liked) but that's also because I didn't follow the cardio part properly.. plus it all depends on your body! My wedding is in October and I plan on going for a 5k run twice a week with a few arm and leg lifts afterwards!

• Talita
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Laura, I have done this program before and got amazing results too. I want to start again, but haven't found the courage yet. lol

I think I need some friends or buddies to push and motivate me. Maybe we could make a bride group to motivate each other! I probably wont be doing shakeology tho, I ran out of mine and they are too expensive. I was thinking about using the VegaOne insteade. I checked the ingredients and seem very similar... I'm 9 months away from my wedding and already got my dress... it would be nice to be smaller on my fitting! Smiley laugh

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't done much yet...BUT now that it is nicer out I am thinking of starting to get in my 10,000 steps a day in and I might try the 21 day fix again. I have shakeology which I like and I have had really good results from both of those in the past. Since I am down under 6 month I had best get my act together. Smiley smile

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I cut out pop since I am a coca-cola addict. My last coca-cola was Dec 31st, 2016. I have lost 9 lbs just by doing that. My dress was hard to zip up at Christmas so I had to do something! Now the wedding is 24 days away and I am focusing on drinking more water and less tea since i am also a tea addict with cream and 1 sugar!.

I already exercise a lot. Usually 5 k of running a day, 1 dance class and 2 karate lessons with my kids.

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been wondering about vega ! I don't as using this other brand and it tasted horrible and was super runny lol... do you feel a difference with anything when you use it ?
  • Shauna
    Beginner August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Shauna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey gorgeous! I added plexus to my Daily regime and it's amazing!! It gently cleanses your guts and insides making you feel awesome inside as you do outside! It gives you energy, helps you sleep better, balances blood sugars!

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in love with the Vega One all in one shake (in chocolate!) It's a completely gluten and dairy free plant based protient and it's actually sooo good when you make smoothies with it. (I ususally put almond milk, strawberries, bananas and peanut butter in mine) And since their protien is plant based you get all the benefits of eating greens! I've been cutting out dairy because my skin doesn't cooperate with it and the whole Vega line has been a life saver for me. the Vega Sport Protein Bar in Chocolate Peanut butter is also amazingly good - it seriously tastes like a chocolate bar.

• Christy
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Chocolate is my fave lol .. I do chocolate protein bars and also have the nut and dark chocolate mix they sell at Costco that some what satisfies lol ! I've been wanting to add some kind of greens supplement. I heard Costco has a good one. I looked into "itworks greens" it's a bit pricy.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm trying to cut out chocolate as much as I can. However, I still crave it like crazy! So, for a healthy alternative when I'm craving it I will cut apples into rings, cover in peanut butter, oats and a few chocolate chips. It's so tasty. I'm trying to cut out greasy foods and for days when I'm on the go (working 12's) and don't pack a lunch or have much to pack, I'll bring a supplement with me, usually a protein powder to mix with water from protein world.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics