Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Getting ready lounge wear

Christy, on July 14, 2017 at 03:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
I would like to get my bridesmaids something to get ready in the morning of the wedding (matching outfits) either button up flannel shirts, pjs, over sized shirts, sweaters ?? Something that everybody will be comfortable in. I considered robes but I want to get something they will make use of Smiley smile Any ideas and where to buy would be much appreciated !!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on July 26, 2017 at 18:17
  • Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint has lots of options, and I was looking at Amazon yesterday too and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of options they had too!

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also could check printing shops and take in your own clothing to print stuff on customized to whatever you want.

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint can make shirts or hoodies customized with bridal party stuff. I'm getting my girls some will getting ready as a surprise!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am looking at getting monogrammed oxford shirts in the wedding colours from etsy as well. Smiley heart

• Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ohh that's a good idea!

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought my girls PJ sets from La Senza online. They were under $20 a set and i wanted to get them something they can use again! I'm also getting them a bunch of other cute things and putting them in tote bags!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am planning on getting them monogrammed flannel pjs, there are tons of options on Etsy! I would definitely recommend looking there as there are quite a few shops selling cute pjs. Even silk pjs would be really nice !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics