Skip to main content
Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Second dress (boogyin' dress)

Christy, on August 26, 2017 at 12:20 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
Saved

Who is changing into a different dress for the dance part of your reception??

Paying all this money for a dress and don't want to take it off but I don't know how comfortable it will be to dance in all night lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on August 28, 2017 at 16:22
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute

I bought a short white sequin dress to wear out to bars after our reception ended, but I ended up changing into the short dress during the reception!

My wedding dress was a big ballgown with what felt like a million layers of tulle. I was SO hot in my dress and was sick off taking up so much physical space in my dress that I was dying to change!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute

I kept my dress on the entire night, I had a bustle added on, that way I could dance all night and not worry about the dress!

• Kila
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kila ·
    • Dispute
    I'm thinking about it but not sure yet . My ball gown is huge so from a practical standpoint I may want too.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    I am going to be keeping the same dress on all night. Got a bustle added to the back so it'll be quite a bit shorter most of the night.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    I kept my dress on all night and danced with it. Had it around my wrist like that.. and broke it down all night

Second dress (boogyin' dress) - 1
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    I did. I used a dress I already owned that was in the colors of the wedding.
    Being comfy was way worth it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics