Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christy
Curious September 2017 British Columbia

Kids at the wedding

Christy, on March 17, 2017 at 03:25 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Is anybody having a designated room or area just for the kids at your wedding reception? My ceremony and reception is at a resort and there is a separate room to rent for just the kids. I would either have to hire someone to supervise or ? I dunno .. just don't want it to get crazy with kids lol

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on March 19, 2017 at 21:37
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you having a lot of children at your wedding? If there are more than 10 under the age of 10 I would likely rent out the room and hire somebody.

• April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is something i need to look into bc my daughter 2 nieces and nephew are in wedding party
  • Christy
    Curious September 2017 British Columbia
    Christy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I'm not sure what to do. To rent another room right beside our reception would be $250May be worth it Because we have a big guest list.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Neat idea. I was thinking of having something off to the side but within sight so that no supervision is needed. Our son will only be 2 years old and our daughter will be 4 so I'd rather not leave them in another room. I'm hoping that family will help keep an eye on them for us and maybe even keep for the night (I'm sure we won't have a problem there).
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our venue has a coat check we will not be using so we are going to turn it into a blanket fort... We had talked about getting someone to watch the children but since most of the kids will have their parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts there, we decided it was not needed... I know a few of the older kids will look out for the little ones.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics