Joannie

Montreal, Quebec · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2019

1692days 5hrs
Sarah
Tattoos on Bride
Sarah, On October 3, 2019 at 16:48

What are your thoughts on having visible tattoos on the bride? I have one n my forearm that I don’t mind for the big day but I am sooo wanting to add to my arm but I am paranoid about how it’ll look...

Joannie, wednesday 9-Oct-19 20
Joannie
We got married!
Joannie, On September 4, 2019 at 18:07

We got married on Sunday and everything was so perfectly imperfect (actually everything was perfect, except for the DJ) The weather was perfect Everyone came We had a perfect ceremony My husband and...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 23
Stephanie
Wedding Flowers
Stephanie, On August 28, 2019 at 15:44

Just wondering how much people are spending on flowers for their wedding. Real, assorted flowers (not all roses or 1 kind of flower). How much for the brides bouquet? Maid of honors? Centerpieces?...

Arlene, thursday 12-Sep-19 52
K
BBQ style & Taco caterers in London/St Thomas ON??🍖🌮
Keri, On September 7, 2019 at 14:30

Hey everyone! Looking for some recommendations for a caterer in the London/St Thomas ON area that specializes in BBQ buffet style and/or tacos. Not looking for a pig on a spit, but pulled pork,...

Keri, saturday 14-Sep-19 9
Emily
Costco bulk flowers
Emily, On September 3, 2019 at 18:25

Wondering if anyone has used Costco for bulk flowers for their wedding before, if you have - what was your experience? If you used another wholesaler I’d love to hear about that too

Jake, tuesday 27-Oct-20 12 1
Alexandra
Dog wedding attire
Alexandra, On August 15, 2019 at 22:02

Hi everyone! We are hoping to include our dog in our engagement shoot and potentially have her as our ring bearer. Does anyone know where we can get wedding related bandanas or bows for dogs? Also if...

Taylor, saturday 17-Aug-19 7
Miav
Yorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer!
Miav, On July 21, 2019 at 14:43

I have a 6 month old yorkie puppy that I'm planning to be our ring bearer! Highly treat-motivated lol, we are planning to put her in a white tutu and a secured ring collar like this:...

Vinod, tuesday 23-Jul-19 9
Vanny
Invites
Vanny, On July 10, 2019 at 16:20

For those who haven't sent out invitations or Save The Dates yet, is anyone skipping Save The Date and going straight to invitations? What are your thoughts on Save The Dates? Unnecessary? Helpful?

Vanny, friday 12-Jul-19 31
M
Photographer - how much are you paying?
Mubina, On June 11, 2019 at 13:37

Wondering how much are the frugal brides paying for photography and what is included.

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 27
Joey
What question do you get asked most often now that you're engaged?
Joey, On June 1, 2019 at 14:05

"When's the big day?" "Do I get a plus one?" "Who is in the wedding party?" "Who am I sitting with?" "Are you going on a honeymoon?" "Are you changing your name?" "When are you having kids?" "Are you...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 26
Monica
Groomsman M.I.A.
Monica, On June 1, 2019 at 01:18

It’s a week before our wedding, and one of our groomsmen who we’ve all been trying to contact for the past 4 weeks, has finally decided to respond to our messages. He tells my fiancé and other...

Alysa, saturday 1-Jun-19 7
T
Teal Tablecloth
Tiffany, On June 1, 2019 at 06:30

Hello Everyone My sister is getting married in 2020. Can anyone suggest where I can find real tablecloths for purchase?

Vinod, monday 3-Jun-19 6
Casey
Wedding Party Dresses!
Casey, On May 28, 2019 at 15:57

Hello Ladies, There are many posts out there of the dresses we have picked to walk down the isle in, but what about your wedding party? I would love to see what dresses your girls/guys have picked for...

Casey, wednesday 5-Jun-19 26
Kirsten
Need guidance
Kirsten, On May 18, 2019 at 12:12

As a lot of you know I am a younger bride and because of this, I have gotten a lot of mixed opinions on what I should and should not be doing. I am a person that if she could make everyone happy, she...

Tori, tuesday 21-May-19 6
Joannie
Boho bridesmaid dress Calgary
Joannie, On March 18, 2019 at 22:12

Hi guys! I have a bridesmaid that lives in Calgary and I live in Montreal. Unfortunately, I can’t go dress shopping with her but I would like to have some places to recommend to her. She wants to try...

Kristi, thursday 28-Mar-19 8
Robyn
The MOH Saga continues - Veil Fail
Robyn, On March 21, 2019 at 13:53

So my MOH, also my future sister-in-law (yeah), a.k.a. the dress diva, has let me down yet again. She had volunteered her veil for me to use as my something borrowed, which I was kind of lukewarm...

Gina, monday 25-Mar-19 32
Edwilyn
Budget friendly receptions.
Edwilyn, On January 30, 2019 at 14:59

Okay so I am from Montreal and I would like to know if there's places I can save with receptions. A simple wedding it's fine just so many places and I am so nervous. Feel free to comment places

Stephanie, monday 4-Feb-19 4
Victoria
Pizza and Pie
Victoria, On January 5, 2019 at 08:37

My FH and I are very unconventional when it comes to weddings. We are having a really causal rustic country-esque (almost all DIY) wedding. I know some of your are torn on pizza at receptions and...

Peggy, monday 4-Feb-19 10
Joannie
Timeline for the day of
Joannie, On November 19, 2018 at 09:25

Hey guys! I’ve been really stressed for a while now about all I have to do on the day of. We don’t have much money to spend on the wedding so there’s a lot of diys and i’m doing all the planning...

Joannie, tuesday 20-Nov-18 9
Kelly
Day of Coordinator
Kelly, On September 19, 2018 at 12:39

So I'm a dummy. My fiance and I decided that we didn't want to pay our florist for the setup and delivery charges, thinking we would just...you know...do it ourselves. You know how they say hindsight...

Valérie, thursday 20-Sep-18 11
T
Wedding planner?
Tuka, On September 17, 2018 at 22:39

Are you planning on booking a wedding planner ??

Casey, wednesday 19-Sep-18 8
J
My Moh/best friend bailed...
Jesycka, On August 6, 2018 at 21:12

My wedding is in a year but I’ve already asked my other closest friends to be bridesmaids and elected my maid of honour. When I asked my maid of honour I didn’t make shy that it’s a big responsibility...

Bianca, wednesday 5-Sep-18 17
Gabrielle
Our own supper?
Gabrielle, On July 28, 2018 at 16:28

We were thinking after the wedding ceremony that me my fh and bridal party head over to a restaurant that's located in the hotel where we are having our reception. (Our reception will contain finger...

Vinod, monday 30-Jul-18 14
Joannie
Small ceremony and big party!
Joannie, On July 18, 2018 at 13:06

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I have been talking about the kind of wedding we want for a while now and we are not sure what to do. We don’t have a lot of money and we don’t want to go in dept for our...

Julia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 34
Stacee
Where to say i do?
Stacee, On July 22, 2018 at 12:23

Hey everyone! My fiance & I just got engaged a week ago, so I am new here! However, this past week feels like it's been nothing but stressful, with opinions coming from both of our families. We...

Vinod, saturday 13-Apr-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics