Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Miav
Devoted September 2020 Alberta

Yorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer!

Miav, on July 21, 2019 at 14:43 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 9

I have a 6 month old yorkie puppy that I'm planning to be our ring bearer!

Highly treat-motivated lol, we are planning to put her in a white tutu and a secured ring collar like this: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/684836681/navy-ring-bearer-tuxedo-bandana-dog?ref=user_profile&bes=1

10 year old Junior Groomsman is going to hold her leash to walk down the aisle. Or maybe pull her in a kid wagon

I am very excited! Anybody here who has recently done or planning to do the same thing?

What's your experience like? tips?

Her name is CupcakeYorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer! 1treatsYorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer! 2tongue outYorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer! 3Save the Date rehearsalYorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer! 4

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 23, 2019 at 12:16
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very cute and adorable! I like the idea of the ring bearer being your dog. I'm sure she will learn fast by the time of your wedding. The leash will be supportive to not letting her get far and have her on track.

• Miav
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my goodness she is super cute! Yeah I agree on the leash. My little pup is an escape artist! She has more than a year to train how to walk down the aisle lol

• Miav
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the title Ring Barker!! That is super cute

• Joannie
    Curious September 2019 Quebec
    Joannie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here’s a picture of her little outfit!

Yorkie puppy in training to be a ring bearer! 5
  • Joannie
    Curious September 2019 Quebec
    Joannie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Bernese is going to be our ring bearer! she is going to be so cute but we plan to keep her on a leash because she loves to be pet so much that I don’t think she’s gonna make it down that isle without a little structure lol
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG what a cutie!

• Emily
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My puppy is our “Ring Barker” he’s a very well trained Border Collie who lovvvesss people. It’s going to take lots of bribing to get him to walk down the isle without sniffing and licking too many guests hahSmiley tongue

He’s going to wear a little black suit looking collar and a bow tie that matches our groomsmen

• Miav
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is so cute! I'm not sure ours will make it to the front with no one to guide her lol. We've been getting lots of tips to put fake rings on her just in case she runs away! Haha

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw she's so cute! We're planning on having our Golden Retriever X as our ring bearer. She'll have a flowery collar and run down the aisle on her own (and probably stop to say hi to everyone on the way down lol) when we're ready for the rings but we haven't thought extensively about any logistics yet.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics