Skip to main content
Katherine
Katherine

Miramichi, New Brunswick · From October 2016

I want to elope but he wants the big wedding with all the bells and whistles... I am enjoying the process and the planning (budgets and spreadsheets are... View more

I want to elope but he wants the big wedding with all the bells and whistles... I am enjoying the process and the planning (budgets and spreadsheets are fun for me).

Happily married 🎉

September 2, 2017

2399days 11hrs
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Attire?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 100
Joey
Splurge or Save: Invitations?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 09:05

Happy Monday, everybody! This week's game is all about budgeting. We know it's a challenge to figure out where to spend your wedding budget, so we want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging...

Christine, wednesday 17-Mar-21 107
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Honeymoon?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Final question time!! Will you be splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Don't forget to tell us why! Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save:...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 79
Christy
Songs
Christy, On August 21, 2017 at 02:38

Just curious..... what song are you dancing to for your first dance? Bride/father dance? What song are you using for the bouquet toss? Garter removal and toss? Cake cutting? Reception entrance song? ...

Britt, wednesday 18-Mar-20 19
Natalie
How long to get a custom suit for the groom?
Natalie, On August 20, 2017 at 19:51

Hi ladies, I'm getting married in Toronto next June and have already found my dress but wondering how far in advance my fiancé should go to get a custom suit made? I'm sure it's nowhere near as long...

Rekramer, thursday 31-Aug-17 9
Sonja
Photographer - good deal?
Sonja, On August 20, 2017 at 16:50

I found a good photographer with 10 years experience for $260.00 for 3 hours. Do you think it's a good deal? Editing is included and I've seen tons of beautiful pictures on his website. Should...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 57
Carol
What suggestions for mens wear??
Carol, On August 17, 2017 at 22:47

A couple of the groomsmen for reasons that I won't say, can't afford to rent a tux or buy a suit. They are special guys to both of us, and have been friends with my Fiance since before grade school....

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 4
Lesley
Guestbook-the night sky
Lesley, On August 17, 2017 at 13:29

I'm so excited that it's finally been shipped! I don't want to spoil the surprise for my guests so I had to share somewhere! We will have people sign the matt with gold sharpies. The Night Sky prints...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 18
Katherine
Three out of four not bad.
Katherine, On August 15, 2017 at 12:40

I'm very happy and a little choked. My bestfriend just bought her bridesmaid dress. I really didn't think she would get one in time. My MOH and JR bridesmaid have had them since April. I'm thinking of...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 17
Carol
My colour theme is peacock, what's yours?
Carol, On August 16, 2017 at 12:32

Here are the ideas that (Buddy just says yes babe what ever you want) lol I have chosen for our reception. I found pictures of what we want on internet sites so these are not my pictures (Yet). I've...

Vanessa, monday 21-Aug-17 32
Marcie
Show invites please
Marcie, On August 15, 2017 at 22:13

STRUGGLING WITH INVITE IDEAS BUDGET FRIENDLY PLEASE SHARE YOUR NEED RSVP INVITE AND A CARD EXPLAINING THERE WILL BE A 2 TO 3 HOUR BREAK ALSO IF YOU CAN POST PICTURES AND WHERE U GOT IT

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 22
Emily
Help! can't decide between two dresses!
Emily, On August 16, 2017 at 01:13

I have found two dresses that I love but am having trouble deciding between the two. They have similar characteristics but one has a more simple elegant feel (Madison 1460) while the other has a...

Joy, sunday 27-Aug-17 31
Kayla
Any tips on how not to cry?
Kayla, On August 15, 2017 at 17:35

So, i'm a crier when it comes to weddings. I don't want o sob at my own. Anyone have any tips on how to control the crying? Or am i doomed? lol

Carol, monday 4-Sep-17 20
Jen
Show off your wedding dress!
Jen, On August 10, 2017 at 11:01

Ladies, it's been a hot minute since we've all posted our wedding dresses to gloat about them... and if you're anything like me you're always looking for opportunities to show off your precious!!!...

Mirka, tuesday 22-Jan-19 57
Sonja
Engagement to wedding day - how long?
Sonja, On August 14, 2017 at 23:38

How many months (or years) from the time you got engaged to your wedding day? Nine months for me.

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 71
Jessica
Small bachelorette
Jessica, On August 12, 2017 at 11:18

So we are still 10 months away from the wedding but I have been dreading my bachelorette. On my side of the wedding is my sister and my male best friend. I have no female friends. My sister has so...

Chris, thursday 17-Aug-17 11
B
We got married
Bethany, On August 14, 2017 at 15:13

I got a sneak peak from the photographers from my wedding on Tuesday! The weather was great, I couldn't be any happier with the result of the whole wedding. When my husband danced with his daughter,...

Lynnie, thursday 17-Aug-17 26
Alexa
Wedding guests
Alexa, On July 23, 2017 at 17:27

Good afternoon! I was wondering anyone's thoughts on the do's and don'ts of inviting wedding guests? I have a dilemma, my parents are paying a huge chunk of money on our wedding , however , my dad and...

Shelby, wednesday 16-Aug-17 15
Carol
Guest entertainment
Carol, On August 14, 2017 at 08:20

I would love some suggestions, that we can add into our reception to add a little fun throughout the reception. We have a thing for the Bride and Groom kisses, and we have to do the chicken dance...

Rekramer, tuesday 15-Aug-17 12
Joey
How many days left until THE BIG DAY?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 08:05

Share your wedding countdown - how long do you have left until your wedding day? What does your count down calendar look like? Photo taken from Pinterest!

Natasha, saturday 15-Sep-18 19
Lynnie
Hair: Up or Down?
Lynnie, On August 11, 2017 at 16:05

Hi ladies! How are you wearing your hair on your wedding day? Up? Down? Or somewhere in between? Show us a picture or your hair trial or an inspiration pic! Updo? Hair by Salon & Spa Deauville...

Stephanie, friday 5-Jan-18 16
Ashleigh
Timing - hair & make-up
Ashleigh, On August 11, 2017 at 11:57

What sort of timeline are you leaving for this? For some reason this is really stressing me out. My make-up artist needs 45 minutes per face. Hair is about 45 minutes each. I wanted to hire a stylist...

Melissa, tuesday 29-Aug-17 15
R
Bridal party gifts
Ranaaaaaa, On August 10, 2017 at 13:23

Hi All, I don't know what to give my bridal party as gifts. What have some of you done? I am getting married in December and a lot of things I saw online don't seem to work. I have two Jr BMs as well,...

Daphne, saturday 12-Aug-17 8
Kaytee
50 days until my wedding...what is left?
Kaytee, On August 10, 2017 at 12:40

How many days until yours? What do you still have to do? I feel like I still have so much to do.

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 28
Aylssa
Cattering aposed to other ideas?
Aylssa, On August 10, 2017 at 21:52

Hi all,So within planning our wedding the one thing that keeps coming back to stress me out is cattering and how expensive it can be. Does anyone have any other ideas on serving food that wont...

Vanessa, tuesday 15-Aug-17 5
Marissa
Guest list status changes
Marissa, On August 9, 2017 at 00:51

Has anyone else had issues with people changing their status from attending to not attending last minute? We are 4 days out from our wedding and in the last week we have had 14 people change.... we...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 11
Ebanesar
Limousines
Ebanesar, On July 20, 2017 at 16:08

It seems that Limo services are extremely overpriced considering that the novelty of using a limo has died down significantly over the past few years and also you use it very little throughout your...

AlexAlex, saturday 24-Mar-18 11
Ericabraam
Flowers from costco
Ericabraam, On July 18, 2017 at 04:26

Has anyone purchased flowers in bulk from Costco and made their own bouquets? If so, how did they turn out? Did the flowers last all day?

Michelle, saturday 22-Jun-19 31 2
Kaytee
Flower girl and ring bearer gifts
Kaytee, On August 1, 2017 at 14:50

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to get the flower girl and ring bearer for gifts? Everyone else is easy - those two seem a little more complicated.

Rebecca, tuesday 31-Aug-21 16
Lynnie
How many people are in your wedding party?
Lynnie, On August 4, 2017 at 17:05

How many people are in your wedding party? Bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers.... We ended up with a big wedding party! We had 7 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, and 2 ushers! Big Wedding...

Sidni, friday 5-Jan-18 22
T
Venue dimensions for planning
Tess, On August 4, 2017 at 14:14

Is there a way to enter in the dimensions of a space so that you can organize your table chart accurately per venue? If not, this would be very helpful. I would like to be able to enter in the actual...

Katherine, friday 4-Aug-17 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics