Jennifer

Toronto, Ontario · From September 2016

Happily married 🎉

February 24, 2024

85days 14hrs
Kate-Lynn
Help!
Kate-Lynn, On May 23, 2020 at 17:56

I was told my bridesmaid dresses may not all be in on time for my wedding because of the pandemic. I really wanted them to all have the exact same dress. Has anyone ever done the same dress colour...

Tori, monday 25-May-20 6
Jennifer
Interfaith ceremony woes
Jennifer, On May 19, 2020 at 13:08

To my other scientist and/or non religious brides out there, how are you doing the ceremony without any mention of religion? My FH knew who I was when we got together and has always been accepting of...

Jennifer, sunday 24-May-20 26
Jennifer
Is the ring too big and other worries
Jennifer, On September 6, 2019 at 14:21

Let me start by saying I've waited a long time (10 years) to get engaged, we've always known we wanted to get married but money and timing was never right. Well last week I finally got engaged and I...

Jennifer, monday 11-May-20 30
Jennifer
Question about the songs
Jennifer, On March 15, 2020 at 12:52

Hi y'all, just wondering about the specifics for entrance song and first dance song. Are these the same song? And if they are not the same do you play the full length of the song or just a snippet?...

Jennifer, monday 16-Mar-20 7
Jennifer
How do you get started when you feel so overwhelmed?
Jennifer, On December 31, 2019 at 14:43

How do you get started when you feel so overwhelmed by everything? I got engaged in August and I haven't done anything yet. I should be wedding planning but I'm up at the cottage hiding from it all. I...

Ashley, thursday 2-Jan-20 13
Jennifer
How far in advance to do shower?
Jennifer, On December 27, 2019 at 00:51

Just wondering how far in advance you can or should do the shower? If I'm getting married end of January can I do a jack and Jill shower the August before? I feel like that's a little far out but also...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 8 219
Jennifer
How to pick an MC?
Jennifer, On September 10, 2019 at 16:07

I've only ever been to weddings where a family member or close friend was the MC. My only close friends and family are all scared of public speaking and barely even want to do a speech let alone MC...

Allison, wednesday 11-Sep-19 10 526
A
November Wedding at The Doctor’s House
Ashley, On August 29, 2019 at 22:21

Hi there! I’m getting married November 7 at The Doctor’s House in Vaughn. Has anyone had a wedding there in early November? Were the grounds pretty? Was it too cold to do photos outside? If so, where...

Cliodhna, friday 27-Sep-19 2
B
Wedding planner. Yay or nay?
Brett, On August 19, 2019 at 17:21

Did you use a wedding planner? Why or why not?

Miav, monday 9-Sep-19 15
Jennifer
Destination or big wedding here?
Jennifer, On September 8, 2019 at 11:25

Hi ladies, I'm newly engaged and wondering how did y'all decide between doing the destination wedding with a select group vs doing the big hall wedding here with everyone? My FH is Italian so it'll be...

Rebecca, thursday 12-Sep-19 13
Siobhan
Honeymoon ideas
Siobhan, On July 23, 2019 at 13:44

Hi everyone ! We are really struggling with honeymoon ideas. My FH wants all inclusive I want a once in a life time trip. We have an excuse to spend the money right? We want to do like 2 excursions. I...

Jessy, tuesday 10-Sep-19 15
Kelsie
Honeymoon Booked!
Kelsie, On August 27, 2019 at 12:14

My FH and I booked our Honeymoon after much debate and back and forth! I truly believe planning this honeymoon was more difficult than making any decisions for our wedding. We're going to take off the...

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 49
Jennifer
Why can't I post anymore?
Jennifer, On September 6, 2019 at 11:48

Why aren't any of my posts on the community showing up? I used to love talking to people in community on this app and now it won't post my new discussions.

Jennifer, friday 6-Sep-19 3
Lindsay
Family style dinner or plated?
Lindsay, On August 27, 2019 at 09:03

Hi friends, Has anyone done family style dinner before? did you like it better than plated service or buffet style? and what kind of table decor did you see with the family style? trying to decide if...

Bianca, thursday 12-Sep-19 30
Jennifer
Wedding planner
Jennifer, On June 16, 2019 at 01:06

Hi all, just wondering did you hire a wedding planner/coordinator? And if so how far in advance? And was it worth it? Tell me your stories...

Kelly, wednesday 8-Jan-20 14 274
Agnieszka
Has anyone planned a honeymoon trip to Asia? Specifically Cambodia/vietnam/indonesia area?
Agnieszka, On August 30, 2018 at 09:51

My future hubby and I want to plan a trip to Asia for 2 weeks after our wedding. Any places anyone recommends? Any preferred method of travel once there? It will be a backpacking type of trip.

Gallia, monday 10-Sep-18 5
Jennifer
Double divorced parents entrances?
Jennifer, On August 29, 2018 at 03:53

To all the children of divorce out there please tell me how you handled entrances. Just realized I've only been to weddings where parents were not divorced so entrance was the traditional thing. Now...

Emma, monday 1-Oct-18 13
Kelly
No bridal party?
Kelly, On August 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone on here has had a wedding without a bridal party or is planning on doing so. My FH and I are weighing out the options of it. When we think about who we’d...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 18
Michelle
Center Pieces completed
Michelle, On August 26, 2018 at 23:59

Just finished our center pieces today and they turned our really good! The stone houses are not glued on so they are removable. Completed them all in about 4 hrs. Did 16 of them. Really successful DIY...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 27
Nicole
Sage green in November ?
Nicole, On August 28, 2018 at 23:47

I seriously need help, I’m getting married November of next year ! I always see people going with dark blues or burgundy but I’m planning on doing sage green and light rustic ! Does that make sense if...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 19
Kaye
Period during wedding
Kaye, On August 22, 2018 at 12:46

Hey ladies. Im supposed to get my period the day before my wedding. My first two days are always the worst I dont get bloated but I get considerable back pain and a heavy flow. I use a menstrual cup...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 11
M
Just Sharing My Day
Megis, On August 11, 2018 at 22:07

So I got married about a week ago. The last couple days were stressful with the in laws and we were hosting and making the food. The day worked out fine. We had a lot of last minute preparations. Only...

Holly, monday 27-Aug-18 31
Lynnie
Messy Updos: Into It or Over It?
Lynnie, On August 20, 2018 at 08:05

My official apologies to the royal family for mentioning Meghan Markle twice today - but it's got to be said. I thought intentionally messy buns were just a thing you obsessed over in middle school,...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 27
Lynnie
Blush: Into It or Over It?

Blush pinks and barely-there neutrals have dominated the wedding color palette scene for awhile now. There's a reason you've seen wedding industry pros pushing bright pops of color and dark moody...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 26
Lynnie
Metallic Bridesmaids Dresses: Into It or Over It?

Silver, gold, sequined, and beaded all over - metallic bridesmaids dresses have been huge for the last few years! (Come on - you know that one Adrianna Papell dress I'm talking about!) While it's a...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics