Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie November 2020 Ontario

November Wedding at The Doctor’s House

Ashley, on August 29, 2019 at 22:21 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hi there! I’m getting married November 7 at The Doctor’s House in Vaughn. Has anyone had a wedding there in early November? Were the grounds pretty? Was it too cold to do photos outside? If so, where can you do them inside? Thanks!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on September 27, 2019 at 04:38
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ashley Smiley smile

The Doctor's House is a gorgeous venue! What do you and your SO love about the venue that led you to book?

There are 16 Real Weddings on WeddingWire linked to the venue with a ton of photo inspiration you should check out Smiley smile

If you're still trying to figure out nice indoor areas for photos, I'm sure you venue coordinator would be able to help out!

• Jennifer
    Frequent user February 2024 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to a wedding there in the fall and it was very pretty. It rained so the whole ceremony was moved inside, they have a little chapel it's very historical and has this big bell the couple rings afterwards, there's some special meaning there but I forget it. Anyway, the chapel was small compared to their outdoor set up so many people had to stand but other than that it was a really beautiful venue. I'm sure you'll be able to find great spots for photos inside.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics