Lissa

Mississauga, Ontario · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

October 1, 2022

565days 18hrs
Rebecca
Getting ready outfits
Rebecca, On January 18, 2023 at 16:56

Okay so I'm planning on getting something for my girls to get ready in, but I'm drawing blanks on where to order from and suggestions!! what did you guys get ready in ? do you have any regrets or wish...

FloydSuinoWG, friday 27-Jan-23 20 1
Madison
First Dance
Madison, On November 28, 2022 at 06:35

Hey friends! The hardest thing about my wedding is trying to find a first dance song for me and my soon to be husband. What song are you using? Give me some ideas.

Kaitlin, saturday 7-Jan-23 13
Amanda
Wedding Ornaments!
Amanda, On December 20, 2022 at 19:29

Hello Everyone! Are any of you celebrating Christmas in an extra special way this year?! Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married?! If so, let's show them off! This is my...

Amanda, thursday 5-Jan-23 23 1
Bethany
Does anyone not care to have a wedding cake?
Bethany, On January 2, 2023 at 15:50

I'm not a super traditional bride, I just got engaged and upon talking to my fiance and he doesn't reallu care to a have a cake snd neither do I. I'm not big on sweets and neither is he, we were...

Kimberly, monday 16-Jan-23 19
Lissa
Preserved Wedding flowers
Lissa, On December 26, 2022 at 20:49

My coworkers sent me an arrangement just before my wedding October 1st, and it was too pretty to throw out. I decided to dry the flowers and turn them into resin ring holders and ornaments to give...

Carine, tuesday 3-Jan-23 7 2
Amanda
What shade is your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On November 29, 2022 at 12:52

For all of the soon to brides, let's talk about your wedding dress color! Even if you have already gotten married, share what your wedding dress color was! Did you go for Bright white, off white,...

Amanda, tuesday 27-Dec-22 43 2
A
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Fleurdsign, wednesday 28-Feb-24 146 3
Katie
Zazzle invitations
Katie, On November 1, 2022 at 17:44

Hi everyone! I know zazzle always has deals. They currently have 50% off. My wedding isn’t until June 2023, and wouldn’t be sending until March. What are the odds a 50% off sale would happen again...

KELLY, thursday 3-Nov-22 5
Kristyn
Wedding favours
Kristyn, On October 29, 2022 at 18:24

Just wondering if people still do wedding favours and what you have or plan on doing? I’m conflicted about it, I feel like that money could be spent elsewhere. Is it a thing of the past?!?!

Misty, sunday 5-Feb-23 40 1
Lissa
We did it! 10.01.22
Lissa, On October 2, 2022 at 17:25

We did it! We were finally married yesterday after 7+ years together. We got some sneaks back from our photographer and I love them. I included a couple photos my bridal party and I snapped of the...

CuMOF, monday 7-Nov-22 34
A
Waiting on wedding photos… 😪
Alyx, On October 23, 2022 at 02:07

When did you get your photos back from your photographer? My photographer is inexperienced only has done a few weddings, but we got a good deal on his wedding package. My wedding was September 30. He...

Hank, monday 24-Oct-22 11
Fiona
Mismatched Dresses- only two ladies
Fiona, On October 13, 2022 at 20:34

I am curious about mismatching dresses because I like the idea but we only have my maid of honour and my fiancé’s best woman in our wedding party so would it look odd? I am thinking similar style and...

Derek, sunday 18-Dec-22 6
Malyssa
Officially a wife!
Malyssa, On October 12, 2022 at 13:14

Holy smokes, what an incredible day! Everything was perfect and exactly what I dreamed it would be! We've joked every day since how we want to do it all over again!

James, saturday 3-Dec-22 10 1
Nicole
October 2023????
Nicole, On October 9, 2022 at 21:31

Who’s having a fall wedding?!? We are and just booked the venue for the 20th so so excited

Rebecca, monday 2-Oct-23 73 6
Georgia
Slip dresses for bridesmaids
Georgia, On October 11, 2022 at 19:52

Hello Canadian brides! I need to find sage slip dresses for my bridesmaids. Revelry has gorgeous options but you can’t return if they don’t work out. SOS.

Carine, wednesday 12-Oct-22 2
C
Are items a must in your photos?
Carine, On October 7, 2022 at 14:08

I was seeing pictures of wedding items and was wondering if that was a decision, a recommendation or just something your photographer took as a spare? Is this a must have on your list, do you regret...

Carine, thursday 10-Nov-22 21
Jenny
How do you wear your rings?
Jenny, On October 5, 2022 at 17:10

I’ve been wearing my rings with my wedding band on top of my engagement ring (so engagement ring closest to my hand, wedding band closest to my knuckle). My mom says that’s not how they’re supposed to...

AndrewticEO, friday 2-Dec-22 10 1
Brittany
Let’s Talk Shoes!
Brittany, On October 3, 2022 at 12:45

I would love to see and hear about what people are thinking about getting for themselves when it comes to shoes! It’s funny because this past weekend my fiancé and I went to West Edmonton Mall and...

Amanda, wednesday 5-Oct-22 22 1
Amanda
Wedding Photos!!!
Amanda, On October 5, 2022 at 11:51

Hello Everyone! My Husband and I got our wedding photos back just the other day!! There's so many to choose from so here's a sneak peak of a few

Smith, monday 14-Nov-22 28 2
Marsha
Thank you cards
Marsha, On October 4, 2022 at 11:31

Hey ladies. I wonder what majority are doing. I read on Google that it's best to handwrite your thank you cards. Typed thank you cards can come across impersonal. How many of you will be doing typed...

Belle, thursday 17-Nov-22 21
Malyssa
diy decor - what are you working on/planning on?
Malyssa, On October 3, 2022 at 17:05

Hi beautiful people. Are you planning on DIYing any or all of your decor? If so, what are you working on or whats on your pinterest board to create?! While we did opt to hire a decor vendor, I did DIY...

Farrah, tuesday 18-Oct-22 7 1
A
We did it !!!! 🤍🤍
Alyx, On October 2, 2022 at 11:25

September 30th. My dreams came true 🤍 The day was absolutely perfect!!! Even though it was busy it was so much fun and just the most perfect day ever!!! I love my husband 💖 I can’t wait to get all my...

Alyx, tuesday 25-Oct-22 36
Heather
Heather, On September 26, 2022 at 12:21

Congratulations to all the September 24th couples! Our day was a dream come true!

Heather, tuesday 25-Oct-22 22
Malyssa
Skip or Keep?? Something old, new, borrowed, and blue
Malyssa, On September 20, 2022 at 11:35

Happy Planning Brides. Are you following the tradition of something old, new, borrowed, and blue? This tradition goes back to the 19th century. The exact meaning behind each trinket isn't totally...

Rebecca, monday 10-Oct-22 8
C
Wedding Planning is stressful...
Carine, On September 21, 2022 at 10:16

Wedding planning is stressful, what are things you doing before the wedding to pamper yourself to help calm the nerves and stress? I booked a week off before and after the wedding. I am planning on a...

Carine, monday 26-Sep-22 19
A
Married in 9 days!!!
Alyx, On September 21, 2022 at 00:08

I get married in nine days!!! 😳 I’m feeling alll the emotions lol. Also I can’t sleep anymore.. I just stay up thinking what needs to be done next 😬 I’m not unorganized, I’m on top of everything but I...

Brittney, sunday 25-Sep-22 10
Kate
Incorporating your fury best friend into the wedding!
Kate, On September 21, 2022 at 09:30

Hi all, My husband and I are dog crazy and absolutely love our 2 year old lab Kenna girl. We knew right away we wanted to incorporate her so we had a signature cocktail (mojito basically) named after...

Lissa, thursday 22-Sep-22 20 2
Lissa
12 days out!
Lissa, On September 19, 2022 at 14:03

My wedding is 12 days away on October 1st and while there’s still so much to do it finally feels like it’s coming together! I took a day trip down to the USA on the weekend and picked up faux wood...

Lissa, thursday 22-Sep-22 17
Hank
What are you printing vs not printing?
Hank, On September 19, 2022 at 19:59

What are you printing? Anything you opted out of in favour for digital? We opted for digital invites so they don't get lost in the mail or give our guests extra garbage. I'm web-savvy too so coming up...

Rebecca, monday 10-Oct-22 27
Brittany
Wedding Videography - Keep or Skip?
Brittany, On September 19, 2022 at 15:26

Do you plan on having a videographer at your wedding? Or do you plan to skip it entirely and just get photos done? For myself and my fiancé it was a long-time of going back and forth. When we...

Tess, thursday 13-Oct-22 37

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics