Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Frequent user June 2023 Ontario

Zazzle invitations

Katie, on November 1, 2022 at 17:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hi everyone! I know zazzle always has deals. They currently have 50% off. My wedding isn’t until June 2023, and wouldn’t be sending until March. What are the odds a 50% off sale would happen again between now and then? Thoughts?
Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on November 3, 2022 at 17:13
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Zazzle has a 50% off every few months-we are also using Zazzle for ours but are going to wait until a 50% off sale happens early next year....

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Zazzle has offers as vistaprint from the looks of it and wouldn't rush it to get your invites until ready and the sale is back then. I too wait for the christmas promotions to come out to make my order to save half the cost.

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used zazzle as well and they have sales all the time! I wouldn’t rush to place an order, especially with Black Friday and the holidays coming up. Those are usually big sale times
  • Katie
    Frequent user June 2023 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah we got our save the dates from them and loved the quality. I know they always have a sale, but wasn’t sure if 50% off comes around more often or not. Thanks!
  • Amanda
    Curious November 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Without question it will happen again Smiley smile We used Zazzle for our entire wedding suite (save the dates, menu cards, rsvps, invitations, detail cards) and got everything on sale ordered at different times. We are so happy with our invitations too, great experience with them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics