Skip to main content
Hailey
Hailey

Langley, British Columbia · From June 2021

Hi everyone im one of the featured users on here! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! I would love to help you out with your wedding... View more

Hi everyone im one of the featured users on here! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! I would love to help you out with your wedding planning!! My fiancé and I have been dating since June 10, 2018. We got engaged September 13 2020 and he made sure our two dogs were present for the proposal. I am getting married on June 11th, 2022 in British Columbia. 😊

Happily married 🎉

June 11, 2022

682days 2hrs

Discussions

Hailey
Can i wear this to a wedding?? That's today 😅
Hailey of Wedding fashion, On June 25, 2022 at 10:09

Morning everyone! I have a huge delima the wedding us also today at 3. So not alot of time. so I bought a dress for a friends wedding but realized it's too casual summer and with Mt wedding just...

Emma, wednesday 2-Nov-22 18 252 1
Hailey
2 weeks ago I became a Mrs!
Hailey of Just married, On June 25, 2022 at 10:47

Wedding wire family, it has been a fun ride being here! I never thought I'd have a supportive group to get me through wedding planning. June 11 2022 I finally tied the knot! The day was scary as the...

Emma, wednesday 2-Nov-22 18 183 1
Hailey
Will you be including a boquet and garter toss?
Hailey of Wedding reception, On May 22, 2022 at 16:36

The Garter toss now aways is like the boquet toss but for the gentlemen. While the groom takes the garter off the brides leg all the gents stand up and catch the garter that's thrown by the groom!...

Yami, tuesday 14-Jun-22 41 340
Hailey
Mother and son dance song suggestions
Hailey of Wedding reception, On May 22, 2022 at 16:43

Hey everyone! Does anyone have suggestions on a mother and son dance song? Thank you 😊

Amanda, sunday 22-May-22 1 47 1
Hailey
Bridal Bouquets!!
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On May 5, 2022 at 21:58

Happy Thursday everyone! I am curious on how you went about picking the style of bridal bouquet? Did you go with boho look, cascading waterfall like bouquet or plain and simple? did you opt in for...

Tunisha, monday 16-May-22 15 142
Hailey
What have you all made for your wedding?
Hailey of DIY, On January 12, 2022 at 16:15

Curious what everyone has made for their wedding!! My theme is rustic so A couple things I've made is this candle holder, yes day sign, welcome sign, some candle holders and we see also going to make...

Katherina, thursday 12-May-22 46 427 1
Hailey
Wedding timeline help!
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On April 26, 2022 at 09:44

Hey lovely friends, I need some advice on my timeline sign (we have all the time in the world as its at family property however I wanted some input how this looks!) I am also wondering where I should...

Vinod, friday 6-May-22 16 149 1
Hailey
Where are you and your so going for your honeymoon???
Hailey of Honeymoon, On March 3, 2022 at 12:03

Hi everyone Just curious where you are all going for your honeymoon or where you went!!! Originally we were going to go to Europe however we want to postpone it now. Now we're thinking of Thailand...

Darbi, monday 2-May-22 52 410
Hailey
How many dresses did you try on before saying Yes to the dress!
Hailey of Wedding fashion, On March 28, 2022 at 21:36

Hello beautiful people 💕 When I went dress shopping I tried on 6 dresses all in different styles before finding the one! Orginally we went just to see the styles but I fell madly in love with my dress...

Daily, tuesday 26-Apr-22 76 461
Hailey
Which season is your big day & how did that help you choose your wedding colours?
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On April 14, 2022 at 22:51

What season did you chose to have your wedding during? Is it winter, spring summer or fall? With the season you picked how did you choose your wedding colours? I absolutely love all four seasons and...

Tunisha, sunday 24-Apr-22 30 136
Hailey
First look or wait until you walk down the aisle?
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On March 16, 2022 at 20:14

Are you planning on doing a first look or do you prefer to wait until you walk down the aisle to see your future partner? or are you doing something similar to a no look, first look? I would love to...

Hailey, wednesday 13-Apr-22 51 377
Hailey
Outdoor wedding what kind of shoes ?
Hailey of Wedding fashion, On January 13, 2022 at 15:13

We're having an outdoor wedding and theme is rustic/ my dress is rustic theme and has a slit on the side/form fit. I really want to wear cowboy boots however I don't know if my dress and boots would...

Martina, thursday 7-Apr-22 8 145 1
Hailey
Bridal shower ideas/thoughts !
Hailey of Before the wedding, On March 30, 2022 at 22:39

Hello lovely people happy Wednesday My FMIL is pushing for me to have a bridal shower... the issue is I don't even know what the point of one is? Like do I invite some friends I was going to invite to...

Jenn, friday 1-Apr-22 18 146
Hailey
Rsvp right away? Or wait closer to the rsvp date?
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On February 28, 2022 at 16:19

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any input on if people wait closer to the RSVP date to rsvp? I assumed most would rsvp as soo as they got the invites however that's not the case... do I just not worry...

Liberty, friday 1-Apr-22 27 295
Hailey
We hit double digits!
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On March 3, 2022 at 09:54

Good morning everyone, I thought I would share this with you all as I checked weddingwire this morning to see my fiance and I hit 99 days until the wedding! Can't believe it. I remember it being way...

Tunisha, thursday 31-Mar-22 41 289 1
Hailey
Couples getting married in June 2022 in British Columbia
Hailey of British Columbia, On March 19, 2022 at 11:20

Good morning everyone! I'm curious who is all getting married in June of this year!!!! I'm getting married June 11 2022 and my friend is getting married June 25th. How is your planning going?Has the...

Hailey, tuesday 22-Mar-22 4 61
Hailey
Wedding party colours is this too much blue??
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On February 20, 2022 at 10:07

Hi everyone, I'm alittle lost when it comes to figuring our what colours everyone should wear. Our theme is blue and white and greenery as it's backyard/outdoors. For me I'll have some blue flowers in...

Hank, monday 28-Feb-22 4 94
Hailey
Latest creation... the wedding arch!!
Hailey of DIY, On February 11, 2022 at 10:42

Latest creation my fiance and I made is the arch we will get married under. I also made the flowers he's holding up! The curtain was just us playing around with how we want it to look... I'm pretty...

Daily, sunday 20-Feb-22 6 87
Hailey
Walking down the isle to the traditional song?
Hailey of Wedding ceremony, On January 12, 2022 at 16:08

Hi everyone! Wondering your thoughts on this.. who is all walking down the isle to the traditional song?? I was thinking of doing more of a country instrumental or anything other than the traditional...

Alyx, thursday 17-Feb-22 15 138
Hailey
Artifical or real corsages???
Hailey of DIY, On February 6, 2022 at 17:25

Did anyone decide to do artificial corsages? Or real? I decided to try a artificial one and love how it came out so I did all of them with artificial flowers!! The dark blue bands are for the...

Hank, monday 7-Feb-22 4 73
Hailey
Photographer only or photographer & Videographer ?
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On January 25, 2022 at 20:07

Hi all I need some opinions! my photographer also does videography and isn't charging an arm and a leg for both services. ($1400 for 8 hours including video and photos) and $1100 for 6...

Carmel, monday 31-Jan-22 15 169
Hailey
Wedding vows ! Traditional or custom?
Hailey of Wedding ceremony, On December 30, 2021 at 23:51

Hi all; Who here has done custom vows/ traditional ones? I'm wanting to write my own vows but curious how many have done that and how you figured out what to put in them! Did you put humor in it? Any...

Hank, saturday 1-Jan-22 7 83
Hailey
What date to i put to rsvp by?
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On November 7, 2021 at 17:36

My wedding is June 11 2022 my family is making/prepping all the food so I want to get a headcount sooner than later.. as we have to go buy all the food and want enough time to nt stress about it. what...

Vinod, monday 15-Nov-21 8 111
Hailey
Details card in the invitation
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On November 7, 2021 at 21:53

Hi all I am slowly getting back on the planning train after I've felt super overwhelmed. I am trying to figure out if my invitation needs a details card... If I do what would go on it? Right now I...

Vinod, monday 15-Nov-21 4 86
Hailey
What colour should i do for the best man/maid of honor
Hailey of Wedding fashion, On November 14, 2021 at 09:44

Good morning everyone My fiance went and got his stuff for the wedding and got a dusty blue colour shirt/tie and the handkerchief is one Shade darker. My question is do I get my maid of honor and best...

Hank, sunday 14-Nov-21 3 71
Hailey
Guest list stress/vent
Hailey of Plan a wedding, On August 15, 2021 at 10:44

I’m mostly writing this for venting/just to talk it out with you all as I feel you all might understand more than friends who aren’t planning a wedding. So my fiancé and I went to a friends...

Megan, thursday 26-Aug-21 12 180
Hailey
Head table Questions
Hailey of Wedding reception, On July 28, 2021 at 12:15

Hi all! I would love to hear your opinions. So my FH and I are only having a best man/MOH (witnesses) now do I make our head table just me and him? or do I have the best man/MOH with us? The issue...

Jess, tuesday 10-Aug-21 12 165
Hailey
Seating chart questions
Hailey of Wedding reception, On August 3, 2021 at 13:04

Good morning everyone! I’m wondering if anyone can tell me how they seated people? I have two large families but only about 12 both side included) are coming and they won’t all fit at one table... how...

Hailey, thursday 5-Aug-21 14 146

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics