Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hailey
Expert June 2022 British Columbia

Couples getting married in June 2022 in British Columbia

Hailey, on March 19, 2022 at 11:20 Posted in British Columbia 0 4
Good morning everyone!
I'm curious who is all getting married in June of this year!!!! I'm getting married June 11 2022 and my friend is getting married June 25th.

How is your planning going?Has the restrictions been a weight off your shoulders? It's coming fast! I'm just waiting till my RSVP date to get the rest of the items done (we're doing a backyard BBQ wedding so I need to get the food numbers etc) 💕

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hailey, on March 22, 2022 at 11:31
  • Hailey
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's very exciting 😀
    No kidding!!! Definitely it's sad though 😕 but at the end of the day I have to remember I will never make everyone happy and that is ok this is me and my fiancés big day and that's what matters... if we want 50 people we want that many.

I bet oh My it'll be so beautiful 😍
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!!!

Idk what it is with weddings, but some people's darks sides come out and it's not always in the nicest ways either. People feel entitled to certain things when it comes to weddings and unless its in BIG bold letters, they don't understand. Don't take those words too much to heart. You don't need stress in your life!

We're beyond excited that it's actually going to happen this year Smiley heart

• Hailey
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It is!! only 83 days left! I just picked up my polished cowboy boots today they look amazing!! I just finished doing everyone's personalized mason jar names. I have to wait till April 10th (RSVP date) for the correct amount of food, cakes, deserts

-pick up my marriage license the first week of april and then meet with the commissioner...

-start writing my note for my FH,

-I have to find a pallet for a timeline of the day for guests

-get coffee to fill the coffee bag favours!

-Also have to meet with my 2nd cousin who is doing the music to give him song ideas!

so I have a bit more fine details but I think it's all coming together.. my uncle is suppose to go out and buy all the food and i'll pay him back. Hoping it all works out with the personal stuff that just hit my family..

I just had in the last couple days people rsvp now its 40/57 people Smiley heart Also caused some drama as a family member didn't take it correctly when I was explaining something so really they caused the drama.. I didn't have the room for 2 cousins and mentioned to their mom explaining it and she didn't listen only heard they aren't invited but i was saying they are now but I had to wait to make sure I had space. I really don't for a plus one but never got a chance to explain it. words do hurt though. especially all the personal stuff going on it's hard... Smiley sad

Oh wow!!! thats sooo exciting! I cant believe that you must be way over the moon its actually getting to happen this year!! so so happy for you Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your day is coming up quick!!!
    What are some thing that you have left to do?!
    A backyard wedding will be beautiful ❤❤My fiance and I are in August! I just got everyone's correct mailing addresses since it's been 2 years since we've last asked everyone! Things are slowly happening!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics