Skip to main content

Wedding fashion

Join group

Wearing a white dress with a beautiful design and everyone is telling you how gorgeous you look… aren't you happy? :) While you're waiting for this big moment to arrive, you can talk about dresses, suits, accessories, and other things, here..

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Amanda
Shoes - White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On September 4, 2024 at 12:15

SHOES SHOES SHOES!! What color shoes will you wear on your wedding day?! Are you thinking bright white and bridal? Or are you incorporating a pop of color?! Are you going with a pump, small heel, a...

Amanda, monday 16-Sep-24 2 16
Amanda
Veil or No Veil?!
Amanda, On July 14, 2024 at 18:38

Hi future brides! Wedding veils can add a lot of style to your bridal look Will you wear a veil or no veil for the wedding?! I wore a veil for the ceremony and took it off for the reception. This was...

Cheng, thursday 8-Aug-24 12 102 2
Tasha
mob mog colours???
Tasha, On August 13, 2024 at 21:40

My colours are navy, rose gold/blush and burgundy. My fiance, step son and baby boy are wearing navy. My 2 daughters are wearing burgundy and dusty rose and my step daughter is wearing pink. Not sure...

Tasha, thursday 26-Sep-24 4 72
Bruna
Where to find not too expensive wedding dresses
Bruna, On August 29, 2024 at 06:32

Hi everyone! I am from Toronto, I'll get married on July/2025, and I need your help. I am thinking about my dress, and I really didn't want to pay more than a 1000cad on it.Do you recommend any store/...

Jessica, saturday 21-Sep-24 2 32
K
Silk/satin bridesmaids dresses
K, On October 25, 2020 at 16:08

Has anyone done silk/satin bridesmaids dresses? i’m stuck in a hard place because i’ve heard they wrinkle easy and tend to show everything! i want to make sure my girls are comfortable in what they...

Noma, saturday 21-Sep-24 3 774
Hannah
What to wear in hair?
Hannah, On September 2, 2024 at 16:56

Hi everyone! getting married next month (October 20th) and trying to figure out what I’m doing with my hair. I’m naturally curly and I am planning on wearing it down (I will be doing it myself). for...

Amanda, wednesday 18-Sep-24 1 9
Rosemarie
Lingerie - traditional white or a daring color?
Rosemarie, On November 19, 2016 at 21:39

Hey ladies and some gents who are on here, As times and lifestyles has changed over the years, I've got one question to ask... What color are you going for on your wedding night? Will you go the...

Oliver, thursday 29-Aug-24 17 462
Rebecca
Pronovias Fleming
Rebecca, On August 10, 2024 at 09:49

I’m. It sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, as I’m new to WeddingWire. If there is a used dress section, would appreciate being pointed in the right direction! I am on the hunt for a...

Amanda, sunday 11-Aug-24 1 19
Amanda
Wedding Dress Designers! Who are you wearing?!
Amanda, On June 29, 2023 at 11:43

Who designed your wedding dress? 👰 Are you wearing a gown by Stella York, Casablanca, Allure etc? Give some love to your dress designer here!! LET'S SEE THOSE DRESSES My wedding dress was Morilee by...

Shubhanshu, sunday 4-Aug-24 18 239
Hank
Fashion Rules
Hank, On February 3, 2021 at 17:22

How many of you are breaking "fashion rules" when it comes to your wedding clothes? I feel like some of these rules, for better or worst, are stuck with us (keep last button on suit jacket unbuttoned)...

Jenny, friday 2-Aug-24 25 267
Abbie
Thoughts on Knot Theory Rings
Abbie, On April 24, 2022 at 22:02

Anyone have any experience with silicone rings from Knot Theory? From their promo pics they look at lot “cheaper” than the Enso rings. Also, their customer support has been terrible….

Alana, monday 22-Jul-24 11 1,164 1
Becky
Dress Alterations- Costs
Becky, On July 12, 2019 at 11:41

Hey Everyone! What have been the average alterations costs for you? I recently dropped off BM dress for a wedding I am in and had one inch to be taken in from each side and one inch hem- I was pretty...

Lisa, tuesday 16-Jul-24 11 7,982 1
Amanda
Wedding Dress Designers! Who are you wearing?!
Amanda, On June 30, 2024 at 20:36

Who designed your wedding dress? 👰 Are you wearing a gown by Stella York, Casablanca, Allure etc? Give some love to your dress designer here!! LET'S SEE THOSE DRESSES My wedding dress was Morilee by...

Amanda, tuesday 2-Jul-24 2 41 2
K
What to wear while dress shopping
Kaitlyn, On February 14, 2024 at 04:23

I know a lot of people have said to wear shapewear and such, and depending on the type of shop you go to, you could basically be standing in front of your party in your underwear while they lift a...

Tahifter, thursday 27-Jun-24 3 62
Allison
Engagement Rings with Unique features/hidden gems
Allison, On January 24, 2019 at 14:52

Let's show off those rings ladies! There are so many styles out there, and I find they all have some unique features! Mine looks like a neat halo/twist ring at first: Pretty cool already, but it has a...

Rayane, sunday 23-Jun-24 58 1,542
Megan K
Adult Shoes, Child Size
Megan K, On May 2, 2024 at 08:20

I'm having trouble finding shoes to wear with my dress because of my tiny feet (US size 4). Can anyone recommend a store or a good website? I am in Ontario, Canada.

CASSEY, saturday 15-Jun-24 1 27
Katrina
Wedding + bridesmaids dresses: rent or buy?
Katrina, On February 3, 2023 at 10:27

Hi community! This is my very first time posting.. I was wondering what are your opinions on buying or renting your wedding dress and also for bridesmaids? .. As someone who is sentimental I’d love to...

Jasmine, wednesday 5-Jun-24 18 328
Hank
Tuxedo or Suit?
Hank, On March 5, 2020 at 00:39

What are most guys wearing for their big day? On that note, I found a tuxedo warehouse sale and was wondering, how often would one wear a tuxedo outside of their own wedding?

Mercydcom, wednesday 29-May-24 11 153
Jackie
Tell me the story behind your engagement ring!
Jackie, On September 27, 2023 at 13:34

There are all kinds of engagement rings out there; new shiny diamonds, old family heirlooms, stones with different meanings, or designs with certain sentiments in mind. I knew I wanted rose gold and a...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7 76
Amanda
My Wedding Colours Are?! (complete The Sentence)
Amanda, On May 18, 2023 at 12:44

Hey wonderful brides! I see a lot of new faces around the community! Welcome! How about we share a little more about our wedding colours. What colours did you choose for your wedding?! My husband and...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 19 128
Heather
Do you dry clean the sample sale dress?
Heather, On April 6, 2024 at 17:07

I was lucky enough to purchase my dress from a sample sale. The question I have now is whether to get it dry cleaned before the wedding? I am concerned about losing the beading but there is some dirt....

Amanda, sunday 7-Apr-24 1 44
Jacquie
Flower Girl Dress
Jacquie, On March 28, 2022 at 18:11

Anyone else having difficulty picking out a flower girl dress? It feels harder then picking out my dress. Our flower girl is our 6 year old daughter, so It's really important to me that she loves her...

Afzal, saturday 6-Apr-24 7 152
KELLY
Groom Attire
KELLY, On January 12, 2022 at 18:10

Hey All, We are getting married at a nice hotel in October right beside Lake Ontario. We have our kids as our wedding party (3 girls and 1 boy). As we will only need suits for my FH and his son, we...

Andrew, friday 5-Apr-24 9 158
Kristina
Spanx or no spanx
Kristina, On June 20, 2018 at 10:38

I am really stressing about what to wear under my dress. Originally I had planned to wear some no line undies (probably thong) and get a bra sewn in but now I am worried about find proper underwear...

Josaf, monday 25-Mar-24 19 983
Maegan
Worth it?? a Mrs leather/jean jacket
Maegan, On April 24, 2019 at 21:24

Hey ladies! Have any of you bought or made one of those gorgeous jackets my Pinterest has made me obsess over? I love the idea of them and have seriously considered getting one but they're pricey and...

Westernwear, thursday 21-Mar-24 13 768
A
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Fleurdsign, wednesday 28-Feb-24 146 2,675 3
Leticia
Flower girl dresses!
Leticia, On October 25, 2022 at 10:14

I would love to see what Flower Girl dresses you guys had for your wedding, or will have! I had my heart set on a certain style but because inflation is happening during our wedding planning time,...

Afzal, thursday 22-Feb-24 3 87
Krista
Outfit Change for Reception
Krista, On February 10, 2024 at 17:08

Is anyone else thinking about changing outfits for their wedding reception? If so, where did you look?

Julie, tuesday 13-Feb-24 3 28
Holly
Online dress shopping
Holly, On January 4, 2024 at 15:18

As bad as it sounds, I was engaged to my daughters father long ago, we have since split and I'm engaged to someone new obviously. But when we were planning I was looking online at dresses, I cannot...

Kelli, monday 5-Feb-24 2 45
Emilie
What should you wear under your dress?
Emilie, On February 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely ladies! There are some wedding dresses for which sexy or everyday undergarments will do, but what if... 1. Your dress is a deep V-neckline? 2. Your dress is very tight around your waist or...

Mathilde B, monday 29-Jan-24 26 481
Karen
Wedding bouquets
Karen, On January 24, 2024 at 10:12

Hey ladies, Just wondering if I have to have a bouquet for my maid of honour? This is a small wedding with just the groom and myself and the best man and maid of honour. Outdoor themed, with photos...

Karen, thursday 25-Jan-24 3 37
Kira
Accessories and alterations
Kira, On January 14, 2024 at 10:09

I haven't found a dress yet, in fact I have not been into a dress shop as of yet, however, I have tried on my sister's gown from her wedding 15 years ago ( it is timeless, beautiful, and from the same...

Kira, monday 15-Jan-24 2 49

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics