Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leticia
Beginner September 2023 Ontario

Flower girl dresses!

Leticia, on October 25, 2022 at 10:14 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3

I would love to see what Flower Girl dresses you guys had for your wedding, or will have!

I had my heart set on a certain style but because inflation is happening during our wedding planning time, prices went up, and i just want my flower girl parents to afford their little girls dresses. So im going to have to compromise and find something els.

Id love to see images for inspiration! its a garden wedding, so anything that would go with this theme Smiley smile Smiley heart

3 Comments

Latest activity by Afzal, on February 22, 2024 at 05:38
  • Leticia
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Leticia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooo I Love that idea, thanks!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked your local buy and sell groups?? flower girl dresses defineitly seem like something that would get sold after the wedding, so maybe you can find something there?? Or even thrift stores?

Can't help with inspiration, as I didn't have a flower girl at our wedding.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We purchased this one from JJ House and were very happy. Material is thicker and better quality than I though it would be.

https://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Scoop-Neck-Asymmetrical-Chiffon-Junior-Bridesmaid-Dress-With-Ruffle-009208593-g208593/?utm_term=208593&utm_size=J4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlojl_P77-gIVi8mUCR0N6Ar0EAQYBCABEgIVY_D_BwE&currency=CAD&ucid=3844

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics