Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abbie
Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia

Thoughts on Knot Theory Rings

Abbie, on April 24, 2022 at 22:02 Posted in Wedding fashion 1 11
Anyone have any experience with silicone rings from Knot Theory? From their promo pics they look at lot “cheaper” than the Enso rings. Also, their customer
support has been terrible….

11 Comments

Latest activity by Alana, on July 22, 2024 at 02:13
  • Jessica
    Newbie August 2022 Oregon
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Buyer beware! They have a clearly stated return policy on their website that says to email for returns or exchanges. The problem is no matter how many times you email, they don't reply. They don't have a phone number anywhere on their website, either. Now, since we ordered two sizes each to see which fit better, we're stuck with four rings that we don't like and/or don't fit. Terrible experience.
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I need something to wear while caring for my horse and camping Smiley smile
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Smiley smile
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Like a silicone ring aka a rubber band thing around her finger. FYI, this is my hand for reference.

Thoughts on Knot Theory Rings 1

They do start stretching over time. And regardless of what the marketing says, it will never resemble anything close to metal jewelry.

We only kept it during the engagement (which ended up being longer than expected due to our wedding postponement) because I didn't want her to wear a fake gemstone ring. At least with silicone, it's very obvious that it's a beater/temp ring.

Are you looking for one for everyday wear or is it for specific work functions? My wife still has hers but she never wears it anymore.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So strange. The link works for me. Here's the title of it: "Mokani Silicone Wedding Ring for Women, 10-Pack Thin and Braided Rubber Band, Fashion, Colorful, Comfortable fit, Skin Safe"
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No, so weird! What’s the brand called? Smiley smile
  • C
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the insight, Hank! How did your wife's ring look?

My main issue with them right now is that the size I need in the design I like (a standard size 6) is not available on their Amazon and Etsy accounts for some reason. I don't want to pay the currency conversion for buying in USD from their website (not when they're a Canadian company!) and they've been really unhelpful. This has been going on for over a month now. Suffice it to say, I'm starting to second guess getting one of their rings!

• Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Carmel,

Definitely interested in more options! I've been really unimpressed with Knot Theory so far. Unfortunately, your first link didn't work - do you mind sending again? Smiley smile

Thanks!

• C
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No expirence but if you're looking for another option, my husband and I are so happy with ours and so cheap with options (for me anyway!)
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/b07jpct4sc/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_s34ns8vhgxkm9ttbjz2z?_encoding=utf8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S9KQ79P/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_SFJJKT72PA8JKDTF10MH
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered one for myself and one for my wife (fiancee at the time) because she didn't want to be using hand sanitizer on her diamond gold ring at work all the time when covid was starting to be a thing. I also intended to use them for travel so we didn't have to bring the expensive jewelry if we went abroad.

They are a lot cheaper than Enso. I ordered off Amazon, which uses CAD while their website uses USD. They matched the pricing 1:1 instead of the standard exchange rate so a ring for $25 on their website would be $36 CAD after the exchange while they kept it as $25 CAD on Amazon.

They sent the wrong ring for and I returned it without getting another one. My wife wore her Knot Theory ring everyday to work for 16 months before I ended up getting a pair of sterling silver rings for $30. I figured if I'm going to wear cheap jewelry, it might as well kinda look like the real thing lol but I know some people prefer silicone due to hands on work that makes hard metals inconvenient/uncomfortable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics