Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jacquie
Frequent user August 2022 Alberta

Flower Girl Dress

Jacquie, on March 28, 2022 at 18:11 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

Anyone else having difficulty picking out a flower girl dress? It feels harder then picking out my dress. Our flower girl is our 6 year old daughter, so It's really important to me that she loves her dress, and that the 3 of us look cohesive. She is the only bridal party member who will be in our wedding pictures too.

This is my dress https://www.maggiesottero.com/maggie-sottero/albany/17850?gclid=CjwKCAjwuYWSBhByEiwAKd_n_qE5wkiGwrP_RbXH46EL95xC45D521US3LpIFYpBo9xfl9bpUMQA3RoCyO4QAvD_BwE

And this is the flower girl dress I am considering: https://trishscully.com/collections/flower-girl-dresses/products/clara-gown-white

Do you think they would go together?

What have you chosen for your flower girl?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Afzal, on April 6, 2024 at 03:25
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol yes two of my nieces and the other is my fiancés niece .. I felt like we couldn’t exclude anyone! 😬
    Yes David’s bridal has some really cute ones!!! I was surprised
  • Jacquie
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

3! Yeah I think 3 dresses would be so hard to pick out!

We are going to David's Bridal to help my mom get a dress for the wedding and might have my daughter try on a few while we are there too.

• Jacquie
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will check them out thank you!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh that is adorable. I think those would work together great!

If you are looking for other options, have you check Rae's Closet ? I saw them at a bridal show and they have some ADORABLE dresses that if I had a flower girl, absolutely would have looked there.

• Ruby
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Ruby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My daughter is 6 and I found her dress on Etsy! She was also in a wedding September 2020 and we got her flower girl dress off of Etsy as well! As long as your wedding isn’t too soon they have a ton of selection!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh gosh I had the hardest time choosing! I have 3 flower girls 4, 6 , 9. I was going to do all different dresses but I gave up and got them all one and Amazon… it’s honestly not my favourite but it will do lol I found such cute cheap ones on shein and David’s bridal!!! I wish I would’ve looked there first but I think the one you have chosen looks really cute!!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that dress would look lovely together with your dress. And to be honest any kind of flower girl dress would look great.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics