Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Jen
Our engagement photos (pic heavy)
Jen, On December 13, 2017 at 10:53

I just realized that I didn't share our engagement photos that were this summer!!! I've shared a few of the sneak peek but that's it lol here are more of the photos! It's not all of them (as we were...

Jen, wednesday 13-Dec-17 15 142
Stephanie
Mother of the Bride/groom dresses
Stephanie, On November 8, 2017 at 22:56

Hello, I am stuck on colours for the moms to wear! My mom keeps asking me and I have no idea. Our colours are royal blue and burnt orange. I had thought they could wear a different shade of those...

Chanelle, wednesday 13-Dec-17 9 175
N
Feather Bouquet
Nadine, On November 8, 2017 at 18:34

I loooove the feather bouquets on Pinterest but they are fairly pricy to buy. Curious if anyone has made them?! If so could you share tips and tricks!

Joey, wednesday 13-Dec-17 4 119
R
Wedding Cape
Ranaaaaaa, On October 17, 2017 at 11:04

Hello- I am getting married in the winter and am looking for a cape of some sort for the day of. Anyone know where I can purchase one?

Joey, wednesday 13-Dec-17 5 75
Emilie
My favourite wedding dress
Emilie, On March 1, 2017 at 08:30

Hey wonderful brides! Did you get inspiration from Pinterest for your wedding dress? Let's see if we have the same dress in common! Share your favourite wedding dress pic! Here's mine! What's yours?...

Chanelle, wednesday 13-Dec-17 28 320
Crystal
Mississauga Brides
Crystal, On December 12, 2017 at 16:23

I’m having a difficult time finding an indoor plan B option to take wedding photos just in case it rains! Anyone have suggestions besides Mississauga City Hall?

Bianca, wednesday 13-Dec-17 5 82
Bethany
Candy bar or cookie bar?
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:42

So I have been really contemplating which idea would work best! My fiancé really loved cookies (like eats two cookies a day as he works on his family farm and his mom always has cookies lol). But...

Stacey, tuesday 12-Dec-17 27 245
Alexa
Suggestions Please! Casual Bachelorette in Banff
Alexa, On October 24, 2017 at 01:29

Hi ladies, I am trying to figure out how to plan a bachelorette. I've decided to go with the Friday night before our Sunday wedding. My FH will also be having his bachelor party then. It's scary,...

Alexa, tuesday 12-Dec-17 15 1,420
L
rsvp - how do you set this up?
Lisa & Kris, On December 5, 2017 at 22:11

I've just created the domain and trying to customize so I can start using the RSVP. I have 3 event locations and trying to figure this out. Can anyone help?

Charlene, monday 11-Dec-17 5 272
Lynnie
Last Song of the Night?
Lynnie, On October 18, 2017 at 11:05

What is the last song that will be played at your wedding to end the reception? Are you ending it with a bang, or finishing things off with a final slow dance? Photo from MissMix Music Professional DJ...

Bethany, monday 11-Dec-17 8 230
Bethany
Wearing to the rehearsal dinner?
Bethany, On November 30, 2017 at 20:54

What will (did) you ladies be wearing to your rehearsal dinner? A nice dress, regular jeans and a tshirt, heels, runners? Let us know! I'm still trying to figure out what to wear!

Bethany, monday 11-Dec-17 14 95
Daphne
Wedding ceremony on sundays
Daphne, On December 11, 2017 at 13:30

Is there anyone who can Help me to find a church that accepts sunday in a catholic church near little italy or neardby in st leonard montreal please thanks I really need it so badly to book for it....

Daphne, monday 11-Dec-17 4 93
Stephanie
The Details
Stephanie, On December 9, 2017 at 19:25

A lot goes into planning a wedding! I find the checklists are good for the bigger things, but there are smaller things that need to be thought of but aren't on the list. What are some of the smaller...

Brittany, sunday 10-Dec-17 2 71
Ashley
Anyone else 6 months away from their wedding date?
Ashley, On November 30, 2017 at 11:08

Calling all brides 6 months out from their wedding date roughly. June weddings My favorite month! Who's getting super excited !!?? I know I am!!

Brittany, sunday 10-Dec-17 24 185
Sarah
Website Changes = bad
Sarah, On November 20, 2017 at 13:21

Really not liking the changes made to the website - find it harder to navigate now

Marina, sunday 10-Dec-17 15 189
Bethany
Building your decor?
Bethany, On December 3, 2017 at 01:03

Anyone else getting ready to build your backdrop, make your wood cookies or getting ready to paint some signs?

Bethany, sunday 10-Dec-17 9 100
Lynnie
Will you have a honeymoon registry??
Lynnie, On September 5, 2017 at 11:15

Depending on where you're going (and for how long), honeymoons can get pricey!! Will you be setting up a honeymoon registry? Tell us why, or why not, and what site you are using! Also make sure to...

Stephanie, saturday 9-Dec-17 13 120
Stephanie
Funniest moment during the planning process
Stephanie, On December 4, 2017 at 14:08

Planning can be stressful! I'm sure we've all said/heard that multiple times. Has there been anything that's happened that you can laugh about now? For me, it was our save the dates. I accidentally...

Stephanie, saturday 9-Dec-17 6 107
Charlene
Evites for a destination wedding
Charlene, On December 8, 2017 at 12:33

Hello everyone, I’m looking for guidance on evites for my wedding.It’s a destination wedding and I’m wondering if anyone has any advice on the best Evites to use. Also looking for some guidance on...

Charlene, saturday 9-Dec-17 2 71
Joey
What's in your welcome basket?
Joey, On October 3, 2017 at 08:11

Welcome bags or baskets are becoming a popular way to show your guests your appreciation for traveling to your wedding. While not necessary or expected, they are a nice way to consider your guests'...

Jes G., saturday 9-Dec-17 10 214
N
Ordering dresses online???? your experience
Nadine, On September 14, 2017 at 20:07

Bridal Party Dresses I'm trying to find a reliable online site I've seen many sites with great prices but I hear it's it and miss on the quality of the dress, someone recommended a seamstress to me,...

Jes G., saturday 9-Dec-17 8 150
C
Save the dates
Chantal, On December 5, 2017 at 21:25

Hey everyone. I was designing my invitations with vista print and loved that there is an option to create a save the date magnet. Would it be strange to send the magnet with the invitation? Is it...

Chantal, friday 8-Dec-17 9 93
R
Music?
Rachel, On December 2, 2017 at 20:32

I need some suggestions for songs. I have just under 6 months until the wedding and I am starting to really compile my song list. Any ideas???

Marina, thursday 7-Dec-17 11 130
Lynnie
Bride’s Bouquet - All White or Colorful?
Lynnie, On August 3, 2017 at 14:23

Will you have a classic all white bouquet, or something a little more colorful? Share your bouquet choice (and why) and a picture of your bouquet! White Bouquet A little bit of color Bring on the...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 23 161

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics