Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Lynnie
RSVP Tips and Tricks!
Lynnie, On December 1, 2017 at 10:30

Share your best RSVP tips and tricks! Did you include the line "___ seats reserved in your honor"? Did you number the back of your RSVP cards in invisible ink? Did you write in your guests names for...

Stephanie, tuesday 19-Dec-17 15 203 1
Elypereiraxo
Europa Catering
Elypereiraxo, On December 15, 2017 at 23:22

Hey all! My FH & I are planning a small wedding and don't want anything too fancy (or too expensive 😂). I was wondering if anyone here has had their wedding at Europa (toronto location) and what...

Elypereiraxo, tuesday 19-Dec-17 2 83
Bethany
Stag and Does/ Jack and Jill
Bethany, On November 30, 2017 at 20:56

What did you guys wear? We are not planning our event so we are unsure what to expect! I haven't been to one in over three years! Pretty sure they haven't changed but I am unsure what to wear! Let me...

Vinod, tuesday 19-Dec-17 19 1,429
Stephanie
First Dance timing
Stephanie, On December 1, 2017 at 13:09

My fiance and i are at a cross roads about when to do the first dance. I think right when we get into the hall so that everyone can watch, and he thinks before the dance to "start the dance off" and...

Ashley, tuesday 19-Dec-17 14 858
Shaina
Anxiety and Planning...
Shaina, On December 1, 2017 at 17:41

I am having some pretty bad anxiety about my wedding, which is over a year away... I guess it's because I don't like to be the center of attention and people fussing over me etc., and thinking about...

Vinod, tuesday 19-Dec-17 17 200
Shaina
Cake or Something Else?
Shaina, On December 1, 2017 at 18:16

I'm not big into cake (unless it's a very, very moist -sorry, I know people hate that word, lol- chocolate CUPcake, lmao) so I don't really want to spend a crazy amount on a cake. I was thinking maybe...

Vinod, tuesday 19-Dec-17 32 203
Elaine
Venues similar to Graydon Hall Manor in Ontario
Elaine, On December 18, 2017 at 09:10

Hello, We love the look and feel of Graydon Hall for a reception but find it out of our budget. Our guest list is most likely around 130-150 guests. Was wondering if others have been to venues with a...

Ashley, tuesday 19-Dec-17 1 460
Casey
Feeling Gross
Casey, On December 13, 2017 at 02:09

Ling story short... Once upon a time I was naturally thin and then I had two kids... I've been struggling with my weight going up and down over and over for 6 years, never getting back to even close...

Lisa, tuesday 19-Dec-17 15 212
Zoë
When you have a meltdown over menu options
Zoë, On May 23, 2017 at 07:05

Hi everyone! Next Step 8. A really important step is to decide the meal plan. Did you have a breakdown? Do you already know the menu for the big day? *** GIF Follow >> When you’re going over...

Victoria, tuesday 19-Dec-17 24 180
Emilie
Inspiration of the week!
Emilie, On March 28, 2017 at 05:33

Hey amazing brides and grooms! We all see a lot of inspirations from everywhere as we look for ideas for our weddings. With the amount of choices that we have it can become... overwhelming ! So this...

Victoria, tuesday 19-Dec-17 3 182
Joey
Post a pic from the last wedding you attended
Joey, On October 21, 2017 at 14:05

In case you've had enough this week of thinking about your own wedding plans, let's take a short break and let ourselves be the guests for a minute! For fun, post a picture from the last wedding that...

Victoria, monday 18-Dec-17 10 146
Joey
Tricks for getting to sleep the night before the wedding
Joey, On October 28, 2017 at 14:05

You've prepped and planned and purchased for months, and now it's finally time for the wedding. But the excitement and anticipation have built up, and now you can't sleep! You need your rest to look...

Victoria, monday 18-Dec-17 8 105
Stephanie
Free bouquet tutorial
Stephanie, On December 17, 2017 at 12:35

Hey ladies, This popped up on my Facebook today. Not sure how everyone feels about links off Facebook but it says it's sponsored. It's for a free bouquet tutorial. I haven't looked into it since I'm...

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 2 68
Ashley
Game ideas for reception/dinner
Ashley, On December 14, 2017 at 16:21

Hello all! I am looking for some fun game suggestions for dinner time, kissing game or whatever you call it. My cousin had a music theme wedding and had a great game where each table had to pick a...

Ashley, monday 18-Dec-17 11 1,547
Jen
i bought another dress...
Jen, On December 13, 2017 at 09:50

So for the passed few months I have been contemplating purchasing another dress to slip into at the end of the night to be more comfortable. My first dress is a fit and flare and I knew it would...

Jen, monday 18-Dec-17 14 124
Meghan
Centerpieces
Meghan, On December 3, 2017 at 20:05

I have hired a decorator but I’m debating making my own centrepieces. My decorator will alter her prices depending on what we need done so I’m thinking I might do my own to save some money. Around how...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 8 137
Joey
Where's all that wedding stuff going AFTER the wedding?
Joey, On December 4, 2017 at 10:05

If you're anything like me, your house was absolutely taken over by wedding stuff in the last weeks before the wedding, including gifts, favors, decor, suitcases... What are you doing to de-wedding...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 15 131
Stephanie
If we don't hire a Dj, what do we need to consider?
Stephanie, On December 4, 2017 at 17:31

We have talked about not hiring a DJ to save money and just downloading songs and playing them; we would have a couple people take turns to make sure everything plays and to switch songs if it's a...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 5 104
Joey
What is the strangest thing you've been asked about your wedding?
Joey, On December 5, 2017 at 08:05

People can get a little nosey when they know you're planning a wedding. It's kinda sweet! They're excited for you! But of course this can lead to some awkward situations, and lots of probing...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 20 212
Jodi
moh Pregnant!!
Jodi, On December 11, 2017 at 17:55

I'm SOOO over the top Excited that my best friend and MOH is pregnant! she is due one month before the wedding.. she is worried about dresses and her baby at the wedding since we were originally going...

Jodi, monday 18-Dec-17 9 229
Joey
What are you using to stay organized?
Joey, On December 6, 2017 at 08:05

There are a ton of things to do to get ready for a wedding - I'm sure I don't need to remind you of that! You have a checklist to complete, questions to answer, a schedule to keep, payments to make,...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 15 143
Joey
Second guessing your planning choices
Joey, On December 8, 2017 at 08:05

What do you do when you've made your decision, but you start to doubt yourself and change your mind? Have you changed any of your vendors, your theme, your color pallet, or your outfit choice? How do...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 13 149
Lynnie
Checklist Check-In!
Lynnie, On December 10, 2017 at 11:05

Let's check-in on those checklists!! How is your planning progressing? Did you cross anything big off your to-do list this weekend?

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 9 97
Alexis
Bridesmaids gifts
Alexis, On November 23, 2017 at 18:28

Hello all, I'm wondering what suggestions people have to ask people to be your bridesmaids. I read somewhere where people recommended that you go through a list of items and expectations to see if the...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 11 160

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics