Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Tricks for getting to sleep the night before the wedding

Joey, on October 28, 2017 at 14:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

You've prepped and planned and purchased for months, and now it's finally time for the wedding. But the excitement and anticipation have built up, and now you can't sleep! You need your rest to look and feel refreshed and ready for your wedding day - what do you do to get a great night's sleep the night before the wedding?

Tricks for getting to sleep the night before the wedding 1

8 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on December 18, 2017 at 23:42
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wine.... lol.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly my thoughts!

• Amyfanggg
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Amyfanggg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following this post, lol
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was in bed and fell asleep pretty easily surprisingly by 11pm. I was up tidying up the kitchen and cleaning our boots but that's about it. My cat woke me up early in the morning for her breakfast.. and at that point I couldn't fall back to sleep!

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too! And at that point, I was done worrying because there wasn't anything I could change at that point anyways!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm still just over 7 months away and there are some nights, especially if I'm going over wedding stuff before bed, where I can't sleep thinking about it. I'm so excited for it and I just want the day to be here already lol I'm hoping I'll be able to rest. My daughter and I will be spending the night together in a hotel room to spend one last night together before we becoming a family with my fiancé. I want to make her feel important so I felt that I really needed to spend the night alone with her after our rehearsal dinner.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't really have this problem as I was exhausted from running around all day for the few days before.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Camomile tea, melatonin, and some lavendar oil spritzed on the bed sheets. All natural relaxing, sleep enducing solutions.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics